Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:20 am
Kazuo looks at Eli's eye though he hides his emotion of concern behind his emotionless mask. "Alright, though I would like to know what happened to your eye when we do talk." Just then Kazuo hears the knock on the door and instantly out of reflex looks at the door. "Come in.' He says in a loud firm voice then waits for the ninja to enter.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:36 am
kuro steps in the room and begins to scan the room"umm..."kuro finally spots the kage and walks up to his desk"hey...."  

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:41 am
Kazuo smiles glad to see a face that he hadn't seen for quite a while. "Hello Kuro. What is it I can help you with?" He asks politely still smiling with his hands folded on top of his desk and his posture straight as always while in public.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:50 am
kuro smiled and nodded his head"kazuo glad to still be alive to meet you again...I just came to apoligize..."  

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:53 am
Kazuo looks at him with the same expression still holding back his emotions though inside he was confused. "What is it you are apologizing for?" He shifts in his seat trying to get comfortable.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:50 pm
kuro sighed and put his head down"I wasn't here for the village when it needed me...and I admit it was a bit selfish"kuro rised his head again"but I back and here to assist in any way possible"  

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:37 pm
Kazuo smiles. "All is well, no need to dwell on the past." He pauses. "Well at the moment I have no other missions to give out. Is there anything you think you could do for me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:42 pm
kuro nodded"well I'm a Jonin, I'm sure there something I can do"  

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:34 pm
User Image

User Image

As Ryu burst in he grabbed Mai by the arm and turned her towards him. Something was different about him, unlike his normal pale skin his cheeks actually had a tint of red like he was blushing. He pulled Mai in to him and kissed her softly

When Daiki entered he looked to Yumi and gave her a wink. His devilish smile was intensified by the look of lust in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:09 pm
kuro turns around when he hears the door and then spotted the younger ninjas that he just now noiced suddenly kiss"....."* Wow gotta give the guy points for the boldness*he thinks as he shruggs his shoulders  

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:38 pm
Kazuo looks and watches as Ryu enters his office and kisses the girl completely ignorant of his surroundings. Holding back his anger and covering it behind his emotionless mask he says in a firm tone, "Can I help you Ryu?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:08 pm
User Image
TONY ANGELO

Tony shrugged and took the money. "Sushi for kage sure thing." he said as he walked but he also sighted Ryu and Daiki.

"Hey there yin-yangs." Tony said referring to both the boys and girls, he though of the nickname since they were all opposites of each other.

He left the office shrugging thinking of how he would get a new sword.

Oldibon

KazElli

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:16 pm
User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

"Sir dont worry we will finish it quickly " Yumi said she zipped up her jacket and then she grabbed a scarf and looked at Mai.

Mai bushed when Ryu kissed her. "We will be back." Mai said to Ryu then she kissed him back and then she closed her right eye

The two activated their seki-rengan implants and ran out the window and down the side of the building then continued towards the gates.

Mai actually first kissed Ryu on the lips and for at least two seconds her afterimage still looked like it was kissing.

Yumi on the other hand ran around Daki before rushing out the window. Her scarf ran around Daiki's neck and arms before falling lightly out the window.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:20 pm
User Image

User Image

For once in a year Ryu smiled as he looked around with a sense of relief and bliss on his face. When Kazuo said what he did Ryu snapped back "No sir... just..." He didn't finish his sentence only drifted slowly into his mind.

Daiki grinned to himself as he savored the smell of Yumi, "How she excites the senses." he said passionately.  

Havok-Trance

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:27 pm
Mizu jumped through the window as she leaned on the wall. She kept the hood over her eyes as she waited to be addressed to.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games