Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Your first Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XINVADER

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:32 pm
My first memory of playing RE was the original. I was playing someone elses game and it was the very beginning back in 1999. I only got to the first zombie and because I was playing as Chris I didn't realise that I had to pick up the gun. So I died. Idiotic I know yet I was young then, plus it was a brand new control system too. I didn't play it again until 2003. Long time eh???  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:59 am
Resident Evil 2..I played it at a friends house so i wanted to get it..i played that game for a year XD  

Formally known as xEvilx

demonicknux

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:22 pm
my first RE was Resident Evil 2 for N64. Wow brings back memories  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:47 pm
demonicknux
my first RE was Resident Evil 2 for N64. Wow brings back memories
Hah! Mine too. Yeah, those were the good ol' days. It was my first experience with FMV's, and it seemed so damn scary. I was terrified of moths for the longest time after playing that game.  

Biohazard EXTREME

J87

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:59 pm
i first played RE1 on PSone than played RE2 and like bio become moth disliking on the off chance one may become the size of a small car i kill the ones i catch in my room  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:29 pm
when I was 10 I played RE4...I was scared alot but thankfully I beat it and after that I bought RE2 when i was like 11 and beat it and understood A lot about RE4 then I borrowed REmake and never beat it sadly...then I played RECVx and never beat it...so RE4 was my first RE and I borrowed from my friend  

flobot_merken7

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:15 pm
I think my first was the RE3 arcade game in Japan.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:17 pm
Mine was RE2, it made me the man I am today.  

Zementh

ZombietasticGreen

Distinct Dabbler

9,525 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:50 am
Good ol' RE2 on the good ol' '64. I was in grade 9 when I first played(I guess I'm a late bloomer when compared to other posters' replies lol).  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:32 am
The game I first played was RE4 for the GCN. I then went to my friends house to play all the others. But, if not counting wheter you beat it or not, it was during '97. My cousin brought RE1 Director's Cut. I ran out when I saw the first, and most graphically wrong, zombie looking at me.  

Desann4

Untouched_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:00 pm
I was probably 6 or 7 years old when I first played Resident Evil: Directors Cut. Since then I've played (In order) Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil Code Veronica X, REmake, Resident Evil Deadly Silence, and Resident Evil Zero. I've borrowed all of them except for Resident Evil Deadly Silence. What possessed me to play this game? Uhh... I have a slight attraction to the horror genre but am very afraid of it. (Make any sense?) I guess I was intrigued to play zombie games. Plus it's fun to shot off they're heads.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:37 pm
You know, I was thinking... The first Resident Evil game that I played was RE2.. Followed by RE1... And I've done this with many games, I've played the sequel before the first one... But you know, I actually think it's a good idea to do it that way sometimes.

Resident Evil is a perfect example: Because you sort of get hinted at the premise and at what happened before, and you get all these names and references that you don't quite understand fully. Like, right at the beginning of RE2, when you meet Marvin he mentions Chris, Jill and Barry, and Chris and Jill were mentioned in the prologue too...

So it's like, I must have beaten RE2 at least 6 times both scenarios before picking up RE1, so by then, these names Chris, Jill, Barry, the Arklay Mansion and all that, it's like, they're like legends, they're these people who did it first and you haven't experienced it.

So by the time you do get a chance to experience it, it's like living out this mythology with these character who you heard of, but don't know anything about. And I think that enhanced my experience with RE1. So in certain cases, I think it's better to play #2 before you play #1.  

Biohazard EXTREME

xXnight_rageXx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:35 pm
my first game was RE directors cut for the play station but it never really bothered me if it was scary.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:14 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
You know, I was thinking... The first Resident Evil game that I played was RE2.. Followed by RE1... And I've done this with many games, I've played the sequel before the first one... But you know, I actually think it's a good idea to do it that way sometimes.

Resident Evil is a perfect example: Because you sort of get hinted at the premise and at what happened before, and you get all these names and references that you don't quite understand fully. Like, right at the beginning of RE2, when you meet Marvin he mentions Chris, Jill and Barry, and Chris and Jill were mentioned in the prologue too...

So it's like, I must have beaten RE2 at least 6 times both scenarios before picking up RE1, so by then, these names Chris, Jill, Barry, the Arklay Mansion and all that, it's like, they're like legends, they're these people who did it first and you haven't experienced it.

So by the time you do get a chance to experience it, it's like living out this mythology with these character who you heard of, but don't know anything about. And I think that enhanced my experience with RE1. So in certain cases, I think it's better to play #2 before you play #1.

You know what, that actually makes sense! I should try it.  

StriderHayato

Kris the Atomic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:38 am
My first one was actually Resident Evil 4 and I was about 16 years old. I'm serious, it was the best game I have ever played.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff