Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Temporary OOC thread. lol Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:35 pm
((lol, wisdome, she said whizz dome XD

SHADDAP HIRO!!!! I DON'T NEED NO MAGICALLY WORDS!!! XD

Seriously, you guys here aren't really doing anything but making things worse, If I try to explain myself to you all it'll probably makes scrapps even angrier, so I'm just gonna shut meh mouth.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:37 pm
(ok yes i said wisdome i was typing fast sorry yay im did the 1 verse!!)  

Rockgirl809

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:59 pm
(( rofl ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:10 pm
(( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_rXb0dKX7I ))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:20 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
((This is where that fight with you and pyro comes into play, remember he didn't type him dodging your attack, so it caused the death of him?? You didn't type dodging the shuriken, only the kaseiken , though it won't cause the death of you, lol. The shuriken automatically home in on their target also.))

User Image
◉◉◉◉xxxxxxxxxxx青竜のかぐや

xxLikexxluridxxliquidsxxinxxxxsanguinexxstreamx.x.x.

Thexxenemy'sxxbloodxxflowsxxinxxendlessxxtorrents.xx

User Image

xxxx"My will to fight has not yet diminished ..."

"I shall continue to battle until you have been finished."xxxx

xxRyugan KaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxxxChuuninxxxxxxxxxxxxOinin Commanderxx
User Image

User Image
As Kazuo jumped back, dodging his powerful Kaseiken technique, the flaming shuriken that lunged at him suddenly struck his waist on opposite sides with a huge force of power, leaving a gash and some mild burns where they connected. They cut through Kazuo's dragon scales with no problem, it's as if nothing was even there, though the shuriken would've gotten deeper into Kazuo if he hadn't taken that slight precaution. Immediately after the shuriken hit, Kazuo would suddenly be surrounded in a giant tornado of SS rank flames, burning him semi severely as they spun with intense heat and very strong flames. The flames were very strong it would be likely that Kazuo would close his eyes either due to the pain or the fire that threatened to blind him, this would actually make his next attack more likely to land. The shuriken would hit his waist and go further off behind Kazuo before they turned around, coming in for another strike. He would probably have trouble dodging this due to the fact that he didn't have Byakugan, so if things crept from behind he probably wouldn't be aware. Ryugan simply flew a few yards away from the attack, gazing on in amazement. Ryugan's Kaiseiken died down back into it's regular blaze fist. Suddenly a huge amounts of bone swiftly crept onto Ryugan's whole body as his left eye suddenly flickered, he had activated his Byakugan, now Kazuo wouldn't be able to hide anything from his eyes, unless he went underground. Ryugan the pulled a spear like weapon from his back and began gazing intensely at Kazuo, to see how how much damage his assault would do on him.

User Image

- Zenmenteki Hone Gusoku-(Complete Bone Armor) (B rank)
- Uwayaku Hone Soujuu - Superior Bone manipulation (C rank)

Chuunin can perform: 94(all months and stuff) -2
38 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu -1
32 Chuunin Jutsu - 1
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x◉◉◉◉

►►►►The Azure Dragon of the East Knows No Fear◄◄◄◄

(Quite frankly I never even got angry. Lol I just didn't like how you were breaking the rules. I will respond to your post. Either way you aren't supposed to be using the fire bracelets or the sword. If you continue to use them then you WILL get put in jail. That is your first warning.)

Suddenly after being gouged in the sides from the shuruken Kazuo enters his angel cloak state. His eyes glow green and a cloak appears on him and he takes a deep breath. He makes handsigns in a instant and suddenly the shuruken that would turn around would stop and the flame tornado that surrounded him would have no air to continue or do any damage. The air inside the tornado that surrounded both of them would be gone leaving fire techniques nullified. Blood wouldn't pour out of his wounds for he had performed a jutsu to prevent it from falling out. He stares at Ryugan with his sharingan eye and begins making handsigns.

(Hurricane Vacuum, Blood Coagulation.)

116 Academy Jutsu -1=115
92 Gennin Jutsu
77 Chuunin Jutsu
53 Jounin Jutsu
41 S-Rank Jutsu -1=40

Total Jutsu: 132 -2=131  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:36 pm
((....Yeah..ok. One thing though, you guys say I cant use the sword because you can't find where it was approved, correct?? Why can't you just look in the old custom thread?? If I'm not mistaken bb said this when everyone was posting their weapons again.

"Uh guys he ment in new threads since we moved the customs into 3 different subfourms. "

Which means if it was already approved you don't have to get it re-approved.

Also, no respondy to my pm??))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:41 pm
(The thing is the crew doesn't want you to have it anymore because it is too powerful. So you are just having it taken away from you. It doesn't matter if it was approved at one point, right now it isn't. So just continue the fight. I'm going to be remaking this thread after our fight though because this OOC is ridiculous.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:45 pm
((Quite frankly, I just want the match to be over. I want to train and somtimes it just makes it harder to get a scroll and come back...Sorry for the OOC Scrapps.))

Hiro watched the match as it went along, Eli was right. He should be watching this fight, Even though Kazuo has a real strong chance of winning. He had a hunch that Ryugan is somewhat a match for Kazuos fast speed. To be as fast as Ryugan, tensuo knew that he would have to be in the Taijutsu class-- Which was a coincidence that he was in the taijutsu class-- also he would have to train non stop....But his main focus was to train his kekei genkai abilities and his clan abilities, which was sure enough the knokepekikean clan.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:55 pm
Eli

The Cloud's Genin and only Christian: Eli

User Image

((You called yourself Hiro. Lol))

Seeing Tensuo, Eli went over and said, "Ah. I see you have joined watching the fight".

Under God's command, I bring forth heaven's fury

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:14 pm
((Its very hard for me, I have two RPCs that I have to remember.....))

Tensuo turned to Eli, "They are amazing,Though I think Ryugan will get very cocky with all of the power he could get. Soon enough he will probably try to kill Kazuoi perhaps. Then we, as Kazuos apprentices will have to stop him if it happens.....But then again, I'm very negetive sometimes. Just look at the Fenrir, he was a cloud sannin but he wanted more power and it led to the destruction of cloud. Though thats not entirely a bad thing, Kazuo seems a lot happier with every thing new and improved. Back to the regular subject.... Yes I decided to watch because there isn't much to do."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:24 pm
Eli

User Image

Eli looked at Tensuo and said, "You wanna train? I believe you asked me that earlier".

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:57 am
Darion jumped towards Eli and Tensuo "how about i test both of your abilitys seening how i am more experianced"Darion said as he smiled."i wont go to hard on you guys."  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:01 am
Eli

User Image

Eli rolled his eyes and said, "Tch. Well. I see you have gotten out of the hospital. So maybe its best that we don't go hard on you". Then Eli said, "Besides, I don't feel like fighting. I just want to learn some of these cool powers. I couldn't nothing like this back in my world. The only person said to be able to actually do these sorta things was a man name Jesus...but..that is another story I suppose".

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:20 pm
"I think I will take you on on that fight Darion, I don't like it much when a cloud shinobi insults another cloud shinobi. But choose your moves wisely, my speed is great compared to a normal genin." Tensuo said it simply, he had a harsh tone in his voice.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:37 pm
Eli

User Image

Crossing his arms, Eli said, "Sheesh. And here all i wanted to do was learn some new moves". Eli sighed and said, "Fine. But if there is a fight then involve me in it to. Afterall, my original fight with him got rudely interrupted. I had to take this guy to the hospital because that stupid newcomer decided to come and crash our fight. This would be a perfect chance to finish what I started".

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces