Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Eden and its temptations..wanna take a bite?(masters needed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:54 pm
T I N A:
Tina hummed somemore as she curle up to relax the peacock rug felt good underneather.. Like a bed of feahters she smiled to her self Luis was the sweetest man ever she hopped that he was wrong about his demon.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:00 pm
User Image

{[>Luis Ivan Shepard/darpehS navI siuL<]}

Luis soon reached the doorway and slowly opened it, looking out of it to see a female, just like the one he had seen in the small memory. She wore a dark red robe, with something on it that seemed very revealing, or even slightly, but it did not matter to him. He liked her anyway. He smirked as he watched her lied down on the peacock feather rug and said softly, but deep enough for her to hear,"Hello, Tina...my good side was very lucky to find a female like you around here...but apparently, he didn't seem to want to use you in the way you are used..." He said sinisterly and smirked a very evil smirk, and walked closer over.

Tonight is going to be fun, well, only for me.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kiatala

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:02 pm
User Image
Anya cringed when he hit her and spit towards him curling up in the cage. She didn't care if she was in a cage, she was glad nobody was touching her again. She reached out the cage bars and grabbed the rose putting it back smiling then curling up again.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:06 pm
T I N A:
Tina jumped up from the rug he robe fell from her body only leaving her in her sexy nightgown.. She looked around fr the demon " where are you show ur self" she stood her ground as she kicke away her robe so if he had to defen herself she wouldn't get hurt  

Throughtheflutter

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:18 pm
User Image

Luis chuckled slightly and watched her as she jumped and looked around for him. He was walking around her, so she could easily protect herself."Oh, I'll show myself alright to you, little Tina...." He said softly and walked out of his hiding place, showing her that he was closely resembling to the normal Luis, except his hair, eyes and his overall personality had changed."My, my....you look ravishingly beautiful in person Tina...." He said to her softly, looking at her lustfully at her figure."I wonder why my nice side didn't try to take advantage of you..." He added and smirked.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:22 pm
It may be night but Mina didn't mind, it made her feel invicible at times and lying in the sky made her feel free much more free than sh felt when she had her feet on the on the ground. Sighing she puts the flute to hr lips and started to play a lullaby that would put an lustymen hat weren't with a girl to sleep, and a few of the masters. She didn't always understand why bu she liked it, soon the mean were feeling the affects of the lullaby.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:45 pm
(computer)
User Image

Tina shaw the dark luis she hissed at him.. her wings apearing.. "Well thats because the good luis is a sweet man unlike a demon like yourself." she was ready to attack him if she had to even though it was the sweet luis she knew..she mumbled "the luis in side you please forgive me if i have to hurt you" Tina looked at the demon luis "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!" she focused on dark luis's every move around her  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:32 am
User Image

Luis laughed wholeheartedly and replied,"And he's a weakling for it. A beautiful woman such as yourself shouldn't be bothered by a man that can't even stayed up for himself." He said to her, smirking as he walked closer to her. He could see in her eyes that she was about to fight him and fear inside of her as well."You really want to know what I want?" He asked her back softly, then chuckled slightly. Afterwords, he disappeared. After a few seconds, he reappeared behind Tina with his smirk and replied,"All I want is you, my dear..." He chuckled and moved closer to her, placing a hand on her chin and added,"Now, why would you want a weakling like the good Luis, when you could have me?" He asked her curiously, keeping his evil smile still.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:51 am
User Image

Tina froze as dark luis was behind her..how did he get behind her so fast. She felt his hand on her chin. She fluttered her wings in his face.. they may of been wings but they where pretty vicious. she fly away from him when he let her go "Because men like you make me sick.. i refuse to be your pleasure toy!! and never will i be it!" she hid her wings again walked back wards and tripped over the robe she pushed away before  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:20 am
User Image
Anya looked around the cage she was in and felt in her hair for a bobby pin. She found one and went for the lock on the cage starting to pick at it and unlock it.

Kiatala

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:28 am
((occ: any one can be masters now that what i need to the most or lusty men))

User Image
Aiden grabbed anya by her hands "you little witch first you try to hurt me then you don't listen to me and stay put in a cage" he pulled the bobby pins out of her hair and the one in her hands.. he cuffed them together and threw he into the cage again.. this time he zip tied it shut "why do you have to be the bratty one for me.. you seem so sweet when i see you roaming around the garden  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:31 am
(( I'm not sure how to reply... brian spaz... razz ))  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Kiatala

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:35 am
User Image
Anya didn't say anything, she just curled back up in the corner of the cage and turned her head the other way from him. She hated being in a cage, let alone being human. For some reason when she closed her eyes she smelt burning, something burning. It made her cringe, she didn't know why. She always hated fire, being near it, or just the thought. She sighed softly twirling her hair around in her cuffed hands.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:43 am
((well eve darling.. i added a extra room to tinas house that is also tarahs room lol..and also you could break out anya.. :] ill make aiden good and drunk again xD)  

Throughtheflutter

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:55 am
(( hehehe...I'm gonna break out Anya... I do have his keys razz piss him off again... ))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff