Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Back to Guilds

For everyone and their kinks. 

Tags: BDSM, Kinky, Bondage, Naughty 

Reply Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)
RP Planning (& Discussion?) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:59 pm
It seem like your character can teleport or walk through walls as well .......
And this is not very good criticism .......

Just followed them in?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:03 pm
Tiina Brown
It seem like your character can teleport or walk through walls as well .......
And this is not very good criticism .......

Just followed them in?

Yeah he did just follow them in, but he slipped in through like a window or in the shadows idk  

Hominus Pyrrhos

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:06 am
No windows exactly there, except 2'nd floor, and any hidden entrance would take him slightly of course .......

I consider giving up on this.

Ah, whatever, if you "move quicker", then so does the Mansions .... beings.

... You can try to get yourself invited, though ........  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:06 am
Tiina Brown
No windows exactly there, except 2'nd floor, and any hidden entrance would take him slightly of course .......

I consider giving up on this.

Ah, whatever, if you "move quicker", then so does the Mansions .... beings.

... You can try to get yourself invited, though ........

well thanks for ruining some of the fun  

Hominus Pyrrhos

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:13 am
Well, you ruined some of my fun, so now we're even, hm?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:17 pm
Tiina Brown
Well, you ruined some of my fun, so now we're even, hm?

Maybe you should the maids some names cuz your last post made no sense to me, I could barely differentiate between them all  

Hominus Pyrrhos

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:32 pm
Ok, but then, one could argue that it should be awkward even for your Character to follow.
But, for further Reference, and since your Character is wittyful (or so ):
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
*Maidine, Human looks. may be a demon in human guise.
*Maidine, ........
*Suitey, usually called "Sweetie", uses regular Playing Cards as Tarot Cards.
*Currently unnamed, is currently charged with taking care of Alexandria .... or so.
*Currently unnamed, has yet to be seen.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:04 pm
oks, thank you  

Hominus Pyrrhos

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:25 am
Alphonse Rosenkreuz
hehe so where does a guy find some lovin' in a place like this hmm? *he trotted about up the stairs, toards the maids and the whipping sound*

Um, did you possibly notice that
1: You were standing in the same corridor as the three maids, Alexandria, and Seigfried's Diplomat.
2: Sweetie must have passed you on her way to the stables. ...... Sorry, i should have written that in, i'll edit that Post ........
3: The whipping that was heard earlier was coming from the room where Maidine and Sweetie was.
4: Currently, Sweetie is walking a few steps behind the Diplomat, away from you, towards the Stables. Alexandria and the Maid she's with, is also moving away, but in the other direction. Madine is left, standing a few metres from you.
5: I haven't mentioned any stairs nearby, because there are none ....... nearby.

....... It seems i have to make an indoors map ......  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:05 am
But i really wonder if that will help ........
I'm used to "Tabletop" Rpg's, so i can quiqly say "Ok, now you are here", but even when i had a map to show as an overview, two people could stand in a corridor, and not see each other,
to all players:
Pay attention to where your characters are!
Alphonse managed to ignore an entire Stable when following Alexandria and the Maid!
(As if he even knew that they went into the Mansion!)
I do NOT want that to happen again!

Alphonse, how used are you to Roleplaying like this, or at all(and i do not mean sexual roleplaying, since that is even more "theatre" than this)?

Also, notice the difference between what you know as a Player, and what your Character might know.
This goes for everyone, but currently, only Alphonse has breached it .........
I allow quite some freedom, had Alphonse at least said(written) something like "Saw through a stable window that they went into the Mansion, followed them via a trapdoor in the Mansion wall." ..... then i wouldn't have bothered (as much as i did).  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Hominus Pyrrhos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:54 pm
You know what? Pardon my French but f@#% this thread! There's nothing in here that barely has anything to do with dungeons, doms, subs, or even BDSM! I mean yeah the shallow scripted scene of the maid getting whipped, but that was THE ONLY THING THUS FAR since I joined or at least got a part of. I mean, what the hell does the scene with the freaking stables have to do with freaking naughty games?! With leather?! With CHAINS?! Nothing. So f@#% it, good day  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:22 pm
Okay woah there. You need to chill out man.  

Siegfried006

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:42 am
Well, were that is concerned, he has a point.

However, there is another point as well, called PG 13!

Due to PG 13, i'm really unsure how much can really be added, so i prefer to set the stage for what may be there, rather than show it all.
Stables=Ponyplay, for instance.
But who gives.
I am DAMNED tired of this.

Sieg, Ally, ....... or any else, for that matter:
If none of you express thad my continued addition to the Mansion Roleplay is desireble/wished for, then i'll no longer add, ....... and i'll also see how to getting Tiina, Ewan, an Duchess removed from .... but that might be impossible, i just don' want risk them getting abused by whoever.

Even if you want me around, i gladly hand over the Mansion to any who think they can do it better, cause this with Al has left me Damnedly tired.

Any reply?!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:48 am
Um.. Miss Tiina.. I do have a reply ..

Perhaps you too should calm down a bit. I'm not trying to be rude or anything but, please. Your actions and statements are beginning to worry me a bit.

You shouldn't really pay any attention to Mister Al. He stated his opinon. And, I was always told that opinons are like armpits. They stick. No matter who their from, they stink. It could stick to you or someone else, it doesn't matter. So, technically right now, my opinon at this moment sticks to somebody somewhere.

At any rate, I think you're doing a fantastic job Miss. Please don't stop. I am enjoying the RP very well.

And, Mister Al : If you have a problem with the way Tiina is trying not to get the guild in trouble, then you can leave this guild whenever you please and join another one which, I'm pretty sure will be caught for doing anything above PG 13.

Miss Tiina is trying to only keep the guilds best interets at heart. If we get in trouble for doing R or even X, the guild is done. And, I love this guild and everyone in it too much for it to be deleted or whatever just because one or two people couldn't stay within Gaia's rules and remain their actions and comments to PG 13.

So, Tiina ... I know you are "Damnedly tired" because of Al but, as I said, just ignore him. If he doesn't like the way things are ran around here, he can leave as he pleases.

Mister Sieg, if you have any problems as well, please state them if you please.

Now.. "Any reply?!" <-- copied from Miss Tiina's. =]  

Shy Risktaker

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:20 am
Thank you, Ally.

I get more tired than upset nowadays .......
(Don't know how to formulate me ..... )

I'll continue, for you.
So, i thank you again.
3nodding
(I might feel better soon .... )  
Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games