Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 3 Training Grounds; Sensei: Raito Shenzaki. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:13 pm
This justu looked like it wasen't gonna be easy to learn without using it on either a training dummy or the teacher himself. She watched him carefuly. He seemed like a fuuton master and someday she would beat him using fuuton techinques.[1/5] She laughed at the thought of using it on the temp hokage! Maybe the real one when he gets back. Oh the possiblites!.[2/5] Making the hand signs was first and most important. This was gonna be very fun to see how he suddenly reacts being in the eye of the tornado. Chuckling to herself and thinking of all the reactions he could have. Surprised, scared but not likely that. Or just none of them. He is stronger then her.[3/5] Focusing on her chakra and glaring at the guy Raito. Narrowing her eyes to focus the tornado around him as the winds picked up around Raito and were circling him.[4/5] The winds circled around him faster and faster till they rose and became the tornado trap. She chuckled. Not caring if people thought it was crazy of her to try it on their sensei and temp hokage.[5/5]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:20 pm
Raito smirked as he saw serina start to do a jutsu on him. As she was foccusing Raito used Kage bushin no jutsu but created his clone behind a tree and well covered area He used Substituiton Jutsu and switched with his clone. After the whirlwind had formed around his clone Raito using the wind to oxgenate his body more got faster and appeared behing Serina "Hi there, nice jutsu done there" Raito said staring from behind serina at the whirlwind.  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:39 pm
Y
uji Reigan

Genin

User Image

"I Am Your Whisper In the Dark, The Whisper That Will Protect You."

~Yuji Reigan

I Will Never Flinch~

My Wings Will Protect You~

Yuji did a Handsign and said loudly, "Hane Bunshin No Jutsu!" His wings then pointed up towards the sky again and two feather clones appeared once again and Yuji looked at them and they nodded. Yuji got in a stance andd pulled ou a red steel katana, "Katon:Hi Shinten No Jutsu!" The katana didn't even feel hot, "Ok, now you try." he said looking over to the clone on his right giving it a quick and serious glance.[1/3]

The clone nodded and did the handsigns, he pulled out his red steel katana also, "Katon:Hi Shinten No Jutsu!" The Katana started to get a bit hotter but not bursting into flames, "We will get it next time." The clone looked at the last clone the way Yuji looked at him, the clone nodded.[2/3]

Yuji's last clone did the handsigns, he then pulled out it's Red Steel Katana and said, "Katon:Hi Shinten No Jutsu!" The katana then burst into flames and it looked even cooler since the swords blade was made out of red steel. The clone smiled and the real Yuji looked at the last clone and smiled, "Good job guys." he then dispersed the clones and their knowledge went into Yuji's memory.[3/3]

In The Face of Sacrifice.

And My Wings will Destroy Our Enemies

I Will Break The Habit Of Wanting Power, And Will Start The Habit Of Wisdom, Strategy, And Pure Strength

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:56 pm
Serina stopped laughing. "Damn...." She dispelled the tornado trap and turned to him smiling innocently.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:01 pm
Raito smiled at Serina "That was a good one I nearly got caught bt dont worry you will get another chance. Once the others catch up to you then we can have a 3 against me battle" Raito said still smiling he enjoyed the company of his students alot.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:02 pm
"Why would I fight you?" She asked.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:07 pm
"dont you want to see how well you can doo and try out all the stuff you learned against an oppnent" Rait asked curiously most shinobi want to battle straight after learning Jutsu's maybe this kid was like him just a calm soul only learning jutsu's for use when really needed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:08 pm
"Nope. I would rather test it in a real fight against a real enemie." She said, crossing her arms.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:12 pm
"well that makes both of us uncessary fights are not to my likeing at all" Raito smiled. "you show the most potential Serina out of all your comrades teach them a few things yes" Raito said theoretically as he meant to carry on being her maybe some good traits of her can rub off on the others.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:12 pm
Y
uji Reigan

Genin

User Image

~Yuji Reigan

I Will Never Flinch~

Yuji stretched and cracked his neck getting ready for the next jutsu, "I think I've sweated enough, well here we go." He did the one handsign, "Hane Bunshin No Jutsu!" His wings pointed towards the sky once again and two of himself came back once again, they nodded as he looked at them.[1/5] Yuji then started to concentrate gathering chakra around himself, but he just couldn't. He tried once more and focused harder on his body's sweat, the sweat only got a tiny bit hotter, "Damn, now you try." He said giving a quick and swerious glane at the clone on his right.[2/5]

The clone then got into stance and started focusing on the body of itself and sweat started to come out of it's body, but no matter how hard it tried, he could'nt heat it, only just a tiny bit more then Yuji did at first.[3/5] The clone tried again except with a little more focus and concentration, he felt the sweat around his body getting a bit more hotter then the first two times, "I am sure we will get it next time, it's your turn now." The clone gave the same glance that was given to him by the real Yuji, the other clone nodded[4/5]

The last clone looked towards the two, "I want you two to throw a kunai at me, each of you because I can feel that it will work when I try it, since it works when we did all the other Jutsu." The real yuji nodded and the other clone nodded also, they went towards an open space of the training grounds and got into stance. The clone started to concentrate it's chakra around his body and feel it's sweat getting to boiling point and smiled, "Ok, I am ready guys. DO IT!!!" The two nodded and quickly threw the kunai with blinding speed, the clone then opened his eyes and the kunai right in front of him and he ordered the boiling sweat around him into a frontal blast of very hot steam and he deflected the two kunai from him and the kunai just got knocked to the side and the clone smiled, "Well, it seems we got that one down." The clones smiled to the real Yuji and the both dispersed. The memory from the clones went into the memory of the real Yuji and he was happy, he walked over to Raito, "That will come in use when Kale wants to spar with me again." Yuji said laughing ignoring the scar in his chest.[5/5]

I Will Break The Habit Of Wanting Power, And Will Start The Habit Of Wisdom, Strategy, And Pure Strength

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:19 pm
"Ya..." She said and looked at Yuji.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:23 pm
Y
uji Reigan

Genin

User Image

~Yuji Reigan

I Will Never Flinch~

Yuji looked towards Serina, he then walked over to her and huged her, he sensed in her voice something is wrong, "Everything ok Serina-Chan?" He said with a concerned look on his face and concerned tone in his voice, Serina was usually never like this.

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:35 pm
Raito turned to Yuji "Yuji please learn this jutsu" Raito said as he formed the jutsu's handsigns then inhaled and exhaled a large flame from his mouth.

Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique)
Description: A jutsu that sends a stream of fire towards the opponent, originating from the users mouth. In some cases it has been seen to take on the form of a dragon. Capable of being used like a flamethrower, prolonged exposure has been known to transform boulders and cliff side’s into molten piles of magma.
Note: Genin can use the technique for up to two posts, Chuunin for three, and Jounin for five. As mentioned before, strength of the flame and prolonged exposure can prove devastating.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:56 pm
Y
uji Reigan

Genin

User Image

~Yuji Reigan

I Will Never Flinch~

Yuji nodded, he looked at Serina who still looked down, "I will be back and then you can tell me." He gave her a warming smile and then walked over into the training grounds, he then did the one handsign once again, "Hane Bunshin No Jutsu!" His wings pointed towards the sky once again and then feathers came from his wings and 2 feather clones formed right behind him. Yuji's clones nodded as he gave them the quick glance. Yuji the faced a giant boulder and got in his stance, he did a few handsigns quickly, the said loudly, "Katon:Ryuuka No Jutsu!" He then breathed in and then blew out, but only steam came out, "Damn, gotta try again."[1/5] He then did the handsigns once again and then said loudly, "Katon:Ryuuka No Jutsu!" he then breathed in and blew out once again, only a little bit of fire came out, "Damn, now you try, see how well you can do." He gave the clone on his right a quick glance and serious tone in his voice.[2/5]

The clone then nodded and yelled, "Hai!" The clone all of a sudden did the proper handsigns and said out loudly, "Katon:Ryuuka No Jutsu!" The clone breathed in and blew out, a bit more fire came out then last time, "Let's try that again." It said to himself.[3/5] The clone then got into stance again and did the proper handsigns very quickly, "Katon:Ryuuka No Jutsu!" He then breathed in and blew out, A smaller form of a dragon appeared, it was a lizard instead, "We will get it next time, you ready?" He said giving the last clone the same look that was given to him by Yuji as always. The clone nodded.[4/5]

The last clone stood away from everyone as he stood in front of the giant boulder that was about the size of a two story house, "Here we go!" He yelled out. He then did the proper handsigns quickly and easily, "Katon:Ryuuka No Jutsu!!!" He then breathed in and then blew out, A giant figure came out of his mouth and was aimed towards the boulder. The giant form was the look of a dragon and when it was wrapped around the boulder, the clone released it and when it disappeared, the boulder was just molten rock now, magma. He walked back towards the clone and the real Yuji and smiled, "Like that?" He said smiling to the clone, the real Yuji and Raito. Yuji nodded, "Good job." He then dispersed the 2 clones and the knowledge from them went into the memory of Yuji, he then turned to Raito and scratched the back of hs head while smiling, he then glown a vibrant white while doing that, he was very pure it seems and his vibrant glowing illuminated the whole training ground, he seemed to have an affect on people that made them smile when he seen him, this is so because when he walks through the town and everyone seems down, he walks up to them and they instantly smile and are happy again. [5/5]

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:40 pm
"Sensei...you should know that you gotta learn more about the person before saying things or trusting them." She said.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff