Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Journals
( andraia's kimeti ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So who is your favourite? (I promise I wont tell!)
Kindness Can Deceive
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
All For Naught
21%
 21%  [ 7 ]
From Below
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Quick Slip
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
Hearsay
18%
 18%  [ 6 ]
Sightless
18%
 18%  [ 6 ]
Wished Away
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 32

Andraia

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:18 am

W i s h e d _ A w a y

User ImageB A S I C _ I N F O

name ; Wished Away
nickname ; Wish, Wishes

personality ; Wishes is an absent minded and care free doe. She doesn’t do much with any kind of purpose and instead prefers to just drift where the wind takes her. Wish doesn’t lie and she has no filter between her brain and her mouth. When she says things she doesn’t mean them to be hurtful or anything else than exactly what they are. If something amuses her she likes to point it out and she is easily amused. Wished Away is also a little bit of a kleptomaniac, or more accurately, a hoarder. When she finds something that catches her eye she likes to take it back to her den which is overflowing with her collections from over the years. There is no rhyme or reason behind it, except that she likes it. She doesn’t have much ambition of her own but she is all for working for other people. However good her intentions may be in helping, she almost always forgets or gives up on her assigned task.

territory and den ; Wish’s den is a little cave tucked into the bottom of a cliff face well coved by a slightly thorny shrub. It probably wasn’t a very good place to make her home since she tends to catch herself on it when she goes in and out. On the whole though she doesn’t spend too much time in her den, more often than not she will have wandered so far this way or that that she sleeps where ever she happens to be when she’s tired. Her den is more or less a store hole for her collections. Her ‘territory’ is rather vague in that she doesn’t actually protect any. The concept of ‘privet property’ is completely lost on her and she doesn’t see why she or anyone else shouldn’t go some places. In truth the area where her den is located in such an obscure little corner, and so infrequently visited by her, that it could very easily be in someone else territory entirely.

stage ; Doe
post colour ; RosyBrown
obtained ; Gold Custom from Rejam
other images ;

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Name information goes here yo.

R O L E P L AY S

Title and information about it including who the shiz is in it.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:18 am

Andraia

Andraia

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:19 am

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:20 am

I D E A S

I would like to find for Wishes a buck who takes a protective view
of her. She’s a bit scatter brained and easy to manipulate. Wishes
doesn’t really care
, so, it would be nice if there was someone
to care for her. Not a lifemate or anything.

Andraia

Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces