Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Seireitei
THE WORLD OF BLEACH! ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:18 pm
She nodded, unslinging the sheath from her back and putting the sword away and then putting it back. One advantage to having a full length ōdachi, with it being over five feet long, it forced her to stand straight, not giving in to her injury.
"My reasons are simple, I sensed someone strong and I came looking for an entertaining fight. Unfortunately I assumed that all soul reapers were like those I have faced in the past, which I took down with one hit, maybe two." She smiled, "I was wrong, and am paying dearly for it." She stares at him hard, trying to tell if he was staring at her, "If you are trying to stare me down it won't work, it never works. I can't see you well enough to tell."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:31 pm
His crooked smirk flashed across his face yet again as she tried to tell him off for staring. He couldn't help himself; even if she was he enemy, she was hot. Rolling his eyes of course behind the opaque visor in which he wore, he knew that this was no time to be trying to woo a date from an unsuspecting female, especiallly one such as this before him. While very attractive, he knew that she, even injured, could be a handful if he got cocky.

Hmmmm, so you want me to believe that you, on random impulse, decided to float on by to the soul society and attack random shinigami for sport, correct? And I'm also to assume that you expect us to just let you go after you so brazenly attacked some of our own kind? I'd say your chances with any other shinigami would be slim at best at this point. But, I swore that I wouldn't attack you, and while I have the blood of thousands of your kind on my hands already, your blood won't be spilt by me today. You're free to go....but....don't expect special treatment next time. I'll be watching for ya, and I'll make sure that the next time we meet on the field of battle, Ill take your head back as a trophy. the young captain taunted with a small sneer in his voice and a wicked smile plastered on his face. He would see her again; he just knew these things. And he also knew that when they met again, he was going to enjoy one hell of a fight.  

I Ero-Sennin I

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:44 pm
She grinned, bowing ever so slightly, "Other then it was an arrancar's energy I felt, yes, I fully expect you to believe that. And I thank you for giving me enough time to gather my energy." She stepped backward, into the portal, and then stopped halfway, "Until next time soul reaper." With that the portal closed and she was gone.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:07 am
Kaitou03
Kai blade is drawn. "Im listening, what do you possibly have to tell me?" He begins wondering why does she want to share info with him all of a sudden. Kai was never one to show he was nervous or uneasy about a situation. He keeps his eyes fixed on her movements.

"tell me first, why you think we are here?"(no longer in a hypnotic tone but still quietly) *i asked then i closed my eyes, took a deep breath and sighed*  

chisanoko

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:07 am
Kai mind thinks back to everything that has happened since they have been there. "Are you trying to take over the soul society, Or is this all just a game?" His eyes still fixed on her. Kai notices her tone goes back to normal. At this point his blade is peeked but his other hand stood motionless. He tried to keep his motions from being read so easily. "Answer me.." Kaitou tries to keep his cool, but he begins thinking about Kasumi and the pain she went through and he just became fustrated.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:12 am
*Arina frowns and shakes her head* "no, its not a game, everything is as you see it, but why, do you think? are we really fighting over controle? or is it something more we are fighting for?" *arina sthands up abruptly and steps tword you with a sad gleem in her eyes*  

chisanoko

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:35 am
"Enough with the mind games...Im tired of it, you either draw your sword or you leave the choice is yours." Kai waits for a response but after a while he begins to get aggrevated and impatient. His eyes were still fixed on her, slowly but surely he begins to lose his cool. He continues to think about Kasumi and the other captains and other Shinigamis that have been hurt. "You know what i dont care for your rasons anymore, You are the enemy, and for that you shall die." Kai charges towards her recklessly and draws his sword. He slashes downward right in front of Arina.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:48 am
*i dodge your attack and draw my zanpakutomy eyes turn to slits and i flash step(or what ever arrancars call it)behind you snd thrust my weapon twords the canter of your back* "wrong choice boy" *i growl at you*  

chisanoko

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:58 am
Kaitou didnt realize when she drew her weapon. The Anger and all the other emotions in his mind clouded his judgement and affected his fighting skills. It wasnt like him to make reckless moves such as that one. When he heard Arina growl he realized she was behind him. He attempts to dodge it, so he turns his body but it wasnt fast enough, her blade scratched his chest. He begins bleeding from the wound, but as Arina thrusted her blade forward Kai slashes down on her shoulder, making it hard for her to dodge. By taking the hit, he slowed down her reaction time making it hard for her to flash step or to even pull her blade back in time to deflect it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:15 pm
Kael Markahev
"The Everlasting Flame"
|| 5th Division || Rank: Captain || Kidō Master || Immense Spiritual Power || Zanpakutō: Kōjin ||

User Image

Kael entered the location where Kaitou and Aria were. He shunpoed directly in between them. Using his mere reiatsu, he shot it in a burst in both their directions, in an attempt to send them flying away from one another. "Enough. Both of you. Your insane fighting is pointless." His voice was cold, emptied. "I've seen more years of war, than either of you have lived combined."

"The more things change, the more they stay the same. Boundaries shift, new players step in; but power always finds a place to rest its head.
We fought and bled along side the enemy; we should've known they’d hate us for it.
History is written by the victor, and here I am, thinking we'd won.
But you bring down one enemy and they find someone even worse to replace him.
Locations change... the rationale, the objective.
Yesterday's enemies are today’s recruits...
Train them to fight alongside you and pray they don’t eventually decide to hate you for it, too."

Theme: New Divide By: Linkin Park

Defined By Spontaneity

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:23 pm
Kai goes flying backward. Right before he hits the ground he stabs his sword in the dirt and handstands on the handle of his sword. Feeling pain from his wound he begins to cough as he lands. He then drops to his knees. His hand still holding his blade. He continues to cough, as he looks up to see the source of the power that sent him flying backwards. "Thats the...captain of the 5th Division, Kael.." Kai says to himself. "She is the enemy!! She must die!" Kai begins to rise holding his chest hoping the bleeding will stop, but he can never give up.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:53 pm
Arthuria left Captain-Commander Kasumi to the healers in the squad 4 barracks. "Take good care of her or I'll personally see that you are demoted to something that requires to touch s**t with your hands." she said mildly in fear of Kasumi's life. "I'll be back to see how she is doing." she stated. Arthuria felt a mild flare of reiatsu. "Damn that Kael. He done and gotten himself into this too." she thought fearing what the hell would happen next. She light-stepped onto the top of the same house feeling the bricks cracking underneath her sandals. She light-stepped back to the area to see Kaitou bleeding.

"Damnit Kaitou, you must learn to control yourself! Do not let anger interfere with your blade." she yelled as she light-stepped down from a tree and to Kaitou's side. "Thanks for the intervention, Kael. Don't know what the hell would have happened to Kaitou if you didn't." she thanked as she glared at the Arrancar. "Kael, would you please show our guest out?" she asked not caring for that Arrancar being there. "I'll help Kaitou as much as I can." she said as she laid Kaitou on the ground and placed her hands over him. "Chiyudo Number 2: Amatsubu!" she once again shouted and began charging her Reiatsu into Kaitou's wound. Inside the wound he would be able to feel the muscles and and tissues come back together. "Hang in there Kaitou." she worriedly said as she kept pouring her Reiatsu into him.  

singin Fighter
Vice Captain

Defined By Spontaneity

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:53 pm
Kael Markahev
"The Everlasting Flame"
|| 5th Division || Rank: Captain || Kidō Master || Immense Spiritual Power || Zanpakutō: Kōjin ||

User Image

Kael looked at him for a moment. "Is that so?" He then turned to Aria, studying her for several seconds. "You're very bold ma'am. Very, very bold. I'll give you one minute to leave. Or you can stay and play with me. I am Kael Markahev, 5th Division Captain... The Everlasting Flame." In response to Arthuria, he smiled. "I guess Beautiful does like to come out every now and then. Hello again."

"The more things change, the more they stay the same. Boundaries shift, new players step in; but power always finds a place to rest its head.
We fought and bled along side the enemy; we should've known they’d hate us for it.
History is written by the victor, and here I am, thinking we'd won.
But you bring down one enemy and they find someone even worse to replace him.
Locations change... the rationale, the objective.
Yesterday's enemies are today’s recruits...
Train them to fight alongside you and pray they don’t eventually decide to hate you for it, too."

Theme: New Divide By: Linkin Park

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:59 pm
Kaitou feels himself coming together. "No, she must not leave. SHE MUST NOT LIVE!" He tries to get up, but he feels Arthuria pushing him back down. "Let go of me, i...need..." He begins getting extremely tired and exhausted. Knowing that he cant go on, he still insists that he continues. "...to...Fight...her!" He figured he should just catch her with his Bankai and it would be over. He was sure of it!  

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

singin Fighter
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:06 pm
Arthruia made a low grunting noise as she pulled up her right hand and brought it down on Kaitou's face. "Shut up Kaitou, there is no point in fighting her if it costs you your life. So stay down and Rest!" she commanded as she pulled her right hand back over her left still flowing reiatsu.  
Seireitei

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff