Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Dark (Booo!) VS Katsuro (Whoa!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:42 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
(well, post at least that you are done with me.)
((I did already, I said "As Hanzo walked off" implying Hanzo did that jutsu before leaving.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:22 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Katsuro scream from his eye being pluck out by a kunai as blood gash from his left eye. His once proud Kekkei genkai was now nothing to him, He was now crippled from his genjutsu and will no long use the effects of Yomi anymore. He drop to his knees as he covered his plucked out eye with his hands. He could not see with the eye patch on him as he quickly took it off. He then saw that that he was covered in ash as he still felt the effect of the Chidori Nagashi. he could not do anything from this as was caught in the explosion. After it cleared, Katsuro was still on his knees as his body was steaming and some spots where burned badly. His vision on his right eye was getting blur as he fell to the ground. He was still breathing and was still awake. "W-why.....Was my...Judgment not good enough...?" He said as he was breathing hard. He has seen a lot and has come a lot. He felt the life sapping from him. their was nothing he could do now.

[[So, are you dead now?]]

A White suited Anbu stood over the man. "Poor soul. Shall I end your suffering so that your soul might begin a new?" He said to the man on his knees slowly withering away. He drew out his katana. "I can make it quick and painless. A merceful death."  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:15 am
Katsuro got up a little as he closed his left eye. It was useless now, he will have to find a way to get a another eye. But he felt weak without that eye. his body was burned, but not too much and was not really that bad. Some post where, but they can be healed later. He look at the direction of The Anbu as Katsuro got up, stumbling a little. He was holding his right arm as he will not be beaten to easily. He then fled as he was heading to the gates.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:32 am
The Anbu took chase.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:00 pm
((ya know screw it. I'll just blow up this village. People forget Im here so I'll blow the entire place up))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:17 pm
((Not another destroyed village crying ))  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:21 pm
The mysterious man nodded to Sankai as he leaped onto his head. The blue salamander stomped away from the village, leaving the place a frozen wasteland  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff