Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Back to Guilds

For everyone and their kinks. 

Tags: BDSM, Kinky, Bondage, Naughty 

Reply Tea And Biscuits (For anything off topic. Our... CB, If you will)
A nice chat thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:18 pm
Tiina Brown
Sweet Dreams!
heart

Lol thanks I did have a pretty good sleep.
How was yours?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:55 pm
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Sweet Dreams!
heart

How was yours?

..... Couldn't sleep out fully, since i have someone i'll meet irl today .....
No, nothing "special", really. It is someone that'll help me get out a bit more.  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:01 am
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Sweet Dreams!
heart

How was yours?

No, nothing "special", really. It is someone that'll help me get out a bit more.
Lmao I never assumed it was special. But thats great, its always nice to have someone irl to help you out in your goals. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:11 am
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Sweet Dreams!
heart

How was yours?

Lmao I never assumed it was special. But thats great, its always nice to have someone irl to help you out in your goals. biggrin

Yeah, it was a nice ... lunch ... and talk at a chinese resturant, of a kind.
But now .... i want to do so much, but i cannot focus on what.
And i'd like to discuss all the games i'm trying to make with someone who at least understands enough .... but i seem unable to find anyone that i can talk with that way.  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:51 pm
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Sweet Dreams!
heart

How was yours?

And i'd like to discuss all the games i'm trying to make with someone who at least understands enough .... but i seem unable to find anyone that i can talk with that way.
Yea I cant help you there since I dont know much about game making.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:08 pm
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Sweet Dreams!
heart

How was yours?

Nah, guessed so ...
Well, my situation's not better, but it feels a bit better now.
I'm a bit sorry if i'm trobling you with(or due to)my problems .... i think it might be the hormones .... but i seems to have gotten back the balance to them now.
I have no idea if it will be maintained this time, though.  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:27 pm
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown

Nah, guessed so ...
I'm a bit sorry if i'm trobling you with(or due to)my problems .... i think it might be the hormones .... but i seems to have gotten back the balance to them now.

Nah its okay my friend, I do this kind of thing daily so its no biggie. Lol believe you me Ive heard of far crazier and far weirder problems then what you are going through no offense.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:41 pm
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown

Nah, guessed so ...

Nah its okay my friend, I do this kind of thing daily so its no biggie. Lol believe you me Ive heard of far crazier and far weirder problems then what you are going through no offense.

I have learned that some of my ... wierd ... problems is really not that wierd, it depends on from what perspective one see it .... no, not on what one compare them to, but how well one can translate them into known problems.
If it hadn't been for that, i would probably have sounded .... wierder.  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:46 pm
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown

Nah, guessed so ...

I have learned that some of my ... wierd ... problems is really not that wierd, it depends on from what perspective one see it .... no, not on what one compare them to, but how well one can translate them into known problems.

Exactly.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:08 pm
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown

Exactly.

I think i have said before why i say "Sweet Dreams" in Guilds and threads like these ......
You see, i find it .... fitting ... to refer to an "old" song by Eurythmics .....  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:14 pm
Tiina Brown

I think i have said before why i say "Sweet Dreams" in Guilds and threads like these ......
You see, i find it .... fitting ... to refer to an "old" song by Eurythmics .....

Lol yes you did tell me that reason and you sent me a link to the song on youtube. Its a good song I like it myself.
Btw, what do you look like in real life?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:32 pm
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown

Lol yes you did tell me that reason and you sent me a link to the song on youtube. Its a good song I like it myself.

No photos, both for secrecy, and because i still don't consider me to look as "me", especially due to the latest lack of taking hormones.
..... I started trying to describe how i currently look, just now ....
It felt too uncomfortable, since it it still too much "not me" ....  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:36 pm
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown

No photos, both for secrecy, and because i still don't consider me to look as "me", especially due to the latest lack of taking hormones.
Alright then, what do you WANT to look like?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:01 am
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown

If it were possible, my "base avatar" here on Gaia comes pretty close ....
If not, then ..... Think away the cat features, and the black skin, and i might prefer to be chocholate brown-like, but my "current" pink-biege-ish may work fine as well.
The hair and bodyshape is the important ..... of course, i do not want to be a chibi, nor do i want to be a being made of pixels .....
But i guess you get my point.  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:03 am
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown

If it were possible, my "base avatar" here on Gaia comes pretty close ....
If not, then ..... Think away the cat features, and the black skin, and i might prefer to be chocholate brown-like, but my "current" pink-biege-ish may work fine as well.
The hair and bodyshape is the important ..... of course, i do not want to be a chibi, nor do i want to be a being made of pixels .....
But i guess you get my point.

So you would like to be a pale curvy women with wavy black hair. Thats pretty cool lol  
Tea And Biscuits (For anything off topic. Our... CB, If you will)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games