Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio
Las Noches Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghostly Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:23 am
(Do you want me to delete the posts or what? How do you want me to do this?)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:29 am
Mari Akanigai
Octavo Espada

Mari bobbed her head, following Kaze's gaze to Wolf. "Sounds like a plan to me," she giggled, before returning her attention to her fellow Espada and extending her hand to him. "May the bloodiest one win."  

Koneko Kuromira
Crew

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Soul Discerner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:33 am
Kaze laughs and says, "You better believe it." He then turns to look at her and reaches his hand out and shakes hers.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:35 am
Mari Akanigai
Octavo Espada

Mari's grin widened. "You know what? I get the feeling we're going to get along ju~ust fine."  

Koneko Kuromira
Crew

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Ghostly Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:39 am
(Fixed it ^^)
He smiled agains as he realized not one espada tried to kill him. He began to think about his past and how when he was an adjuchas everyone was trying to kill him with every chance they got. Of course that was because everyone was trying to become an arrancar. He thought briefly. He sighed again. "I wish it would rain." He muttered.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:44 am
Kaze smiled "Yep, its good to have someone you can go around killing with." He started laughing.  

Soul Discerner

Ghostly Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:03 am
"Do we have to kill the humans?" He asked because it had been bugging him for a while. He knew it would make him appear weak in front of the others but he didn't care.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:08 am
Kaze said to Wolf, "We have to kill the humans to make the shinigami show up and we also have to kill them, well me and Mari, have to kill them to see who wins this wager we have." He laid on his back and looked up into the sky.  

Soul Discerner

Ghostly Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:10 am
"Couldn't we just use our spiritual pressure and let the shinigami know where we are? We're arrancars they're not going to take us lightly any way." He said thinking about a way to do this without killing the innocent.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:52 am
"do remeber hearing the event with yammy and ulquiorra they killed a park of humans to get the attention of ichigo and his freinds, we are doing the same thing you doont have to kill any one i'm going to hold back becuase killing humans is pathetic. killing anyone who cant see hear or even touch you is pathetic i enjoy a good fight thats all i'm saying no means to offend any one"  

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ghostly Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:56 am
"I'm going to have to say I'm with axxedel on this one." He said as he stood up and sighed. He nodded to axxedel "Thank you." He said.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:57 am
All I know is I just made a wager with Mari and death comes to them regardless, so humans will die unless Nicodemous says other wise," Kaze says with a wide smile.  

Soul Discerner

Ghostly Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:59 am
"Forgive me for saying this but a wager means nothing compared to a life." Wolf said starring at Kaze.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:19 am
"wolf we must follow orders even if we don't like them, if you want i have a thought that i could use you in a suprise attack will you join me?"  

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ghostly Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:22 am
He sighed and realized that Axxedel was right again. He was beginning to trust Axxedel though. "What do you need me to do?" He asked him.  
Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff