Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
*^ ~The Singing Plains~ ^* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:18 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

"Well Aki I was a genin for way longer than you if I remember right when I came to Grass you barely where coming out off the Academy hahaha, but that's my own fault for not wanting to take the Cloud Exams." Arekku said smiling,"Well he transformed into this demon and came from the water and started to attack me at first I wasn't scared, but then saw that my attacks weren't working on him so I had to keep dodging," Arekku said smiling as he closed his eyes,"How about your Chunnin time Aki? It was longer than mine so you must of done something interesting." Arekku said just acting completely relaxed on top of the grass.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:29 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
-------------------はたけ 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

"Well, that is true. You were gennin for longer than myself." Aki laughed. His story of Lenon brought back a memory. She had been relaxing at the springs when suddenly demons grew from the water and attacked her. She'd high tailed it out of there as fast as she could. "Oooh... don't tell me that was Lenon..." Aki chuckled and shook her head. "I think Lenon did the same thing to me. But I ran away as soon as they tried to attack me at the hot spings." She scratched her arm in thought. "I was chunnin for longer, but I didn't do many interesting things. I got my metal heart... Uhm. Oh before that I was attacked in Cloud by some guy. Vrail's fault on that. He provoked the guy. That wasn't very fun, creepy a** genjutsu that I was put in. Nothing else really. What about you?"

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:48 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

"That was probably Lenon-sensei he loves doing that hahha. Well Aki my chunnin run was as dangerous, I met Akatsuki a lot, Oroami once and he tried to take my life my speed is really a god send, more attacks after attacks. Oh and I met Susumu-sensei and she taught me the horse summoning I was so happy training with her! I love it being back in Cloud learning something completely new to me it was just great!" Arekku was smiling now big,"Ahhhh I remember traveling all over the place by myself, to be honest Aki I was always alone till I was made Kage, I never hanged out around long with anyone or travel with anyone or stuck to anyone........ It's weird to be honest that I'm so attach to this place people yet..... I never really was around them much at times hahaha maybe I'm just weird, to be honest the main person I was always with was Masumi-sensei or Ryoku-sensei."

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:49 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------

"You had a much more exciting chunnin time than I did." Aki said with a laugh. "Akatsuki, Oroami, Susumu, to top it off you were trained by Masumi-sama. I'm envious. I've hardly traveled anywhere. Oh I left out the jounin exams on my list of adventures in my chunnin time. That... was a failure" Aki rolled over to her stomach with a laugh and began to pluck the grass again. "Vrail and I were pitted against each other. That was a fun fight. Though I lost." She tossed a few blades of grass at Arekku. "What was it like to become Kage?" She asked with curiousity, skipping past his jounin year for no reason other than the fact that he'd mentioned about becoming Kage.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:57 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

"Well I decided to not sit around to be honest, however to be honest I always thought you lost to him in purpose. I didn't think he was strong enough to take you down the way he did, but that was just me." Arekku said as he felt the Grass hit him and he sneezed as he just then manipulated his chakra into them as they started to dance,"It surprised me to be honest, I didn't want it and I thought I didn't deserve it either it just sort of happen to me." Arekku said as he kept making the grass dance in front of him,"Aki I lost all my childhood to my shinobi career, I lost my parents to shinobi, I have lost family members to shinobi, and I imagine I'm going to lose more people to this profession. Though I'm fine with that I'll stay a shinobi no matter what at least I could do something by being one."

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:15 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

"He bested me fair in square. Though if I'd had the metal heart at that time..." She trailed off as her eyes followed the blades of grass. "I'm glad that you became Kage. I feel like you've done a great job." Aki yawned a little. She was starting to feel exhaustion tug at her once more. Blinking to try and wake up a little Aki spoke once more, "No shinobi gets to have a childhood. It's not something we realize when we first pick it. But, we sell and tie ourselves to our village. We make sacrifices, some steeper than other's. We lose things that we love. We do things to increase our power, things that could potentially destroy our body and mind. It's something we come to accept and live with." She didn't mean to seem so cool to him losing family, though that's how it turned out. Realizing it she furrowed her brow in thought, "That seemed to come out a little cruel."

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:35 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku stood up and started to walk around stretching his muscles,"No we know, well I knew what I was getting into I haven't done anything I regretted just wish I could of done more to be honest." Arekku said as he walked,"Well I don't know it might of been cruel, but it's fine no worries really."

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:03 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
-------------------畑秋
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Aki pushed up with her hands so that she was sitting up with her arms supporting behind her. She watched Arekku walk about. Their conversation was growing solemn again. She stood up and stretched her arms above her head. "How are you feeling?" Aki asked changing the subject to the matter of his well being. Though she did worry about his physical state she felt more worry for the state of his mind. Arashi had said that Arekku had passed out from physical and mental stress. Aki was starting to feel the pressure on her own mentality. Though she watched Arekku move about, she wasn't really seeing. Instead her eyes followed his movements with a hollow gaze.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:57 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku looked over to her as he then just rubbed his head before walking over to her bending down on his knees and looking at her straight into her hollow gaze as he grabbed her by the cheeks raising her head up. As he looked at her for a while his own eyes seemed to not have it's usual fire though at least they didn't look so dead like hers at the moment. He put his forehead against hers,"You know you don't gotta ask how I feel the same way I don't need to ask you."

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:39 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Surprise came upon her empty face as his hands took up her cheeks. With brows raised Aki stared back, but it was still a rather bland look. She noticed that he too was blank. Aki knew though that she looked worse off than him. Heaving a heavy sigh she rested her forehead to his and shut her eyes. The surprise melted and she became empty again, "I think I should head home now." Her words were a mumble. Reality was setting back in and ever slowly she was edging back to the guilt filled state. But this time she wasn't expressing it instead Aki surpressed it. Which was the cause for the hollow look.

With that Aki backed away and left.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki stood in the center of the secret and solemn place. She was the only one aware of it's location anymore. Having visited several times with Arekku himself. Carefully Aki navigated herself away from the toxin ladened flowers and stood in the center of a grassy section. "It's been a while." She mumbled. She knelt and plucked a few blades of grass. Suddenly she was reminded that she still held the scrolls she took out of the library years ago. "I must have major overdue fines!" She chuckled and took out the three scrolls. A water, wind, and then grass jutsu. The kage picked up the grass one and unrolled it. "May as well finally catch up."

"Grass Bed and Mischevious Grass children are the two Academy techniques I was missing. May was well start there." The two came rather easy to her. She formed the seals and applied the chakra to the grass about her, she watched as it shifted a bit. Attempting to take a step she found it harder to move around. Then with chakra applied to her feet she could navigate about easily. Grass bed down and learned she moved on to the last easy technique. It was a simalir idea. The seals prefromed and chakra applied and Aki watched as the grass flattened and became slick and slippery. She cancelled the technique and it shifted back to normal. "Good, those two are done and out of the way now. The next would be the remaining Gennin jutsus. Man was I behind!"

She set to the next which was Seed entangle. Aki took out a seed from the pouch that every grass using shinobi carried and concentrated her chakra on it. Then she tossed at a bolder near by. The seed's growth exploded and vines completely entangled the large rock. Nodding at her success she looked at the scroll for the next. It was the Poison Clone technique. Aki took the necessary steps and beside her a clone came to form. It moved far enough from her then dispersed into a cloud of poisonous haze. "Two down, two to go. Plant evolution followed by Storm of Grass Needles. Then on to the next level."

Aki walked over to a the vines that she had just caused to entrap the rock. After some struggling she pulled up a long section. She preformed the next technique, Plant Evolution. The vine was transformed into a whip. She struck out hearing it crack against the air. Smiling she mentally checked that technique off in her mind. Finally she was reading over the last genin jutsu. Storm of Grass Needles. The kage applied the chakra to turn the a section of the grass around her to needles. Then she sent out a second wave of chakra causing the grass needles to rise up and float about her. She sent groups of them flying forward and watched them stick in to the ground.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:07 am
User ImageUser Image

Aki read over all the chunin skills before beginning. Feeling like she grasped the idea she began to attempt them one by one down the list. First being the Grass Chains Skill. Aki produced a clone to practice on. She then used the technique and watched as the grass snaked up the clones legs and body completely binding her. Satisfied, she continued on to Thorn Armor. Attempting the technique the Kage watched the grass crawl up and coil around her to form the armor. It hardened and then became rather spiky. "Awesome." She admired her work then released the technique letting it fall off her.

Her next try was for the Burial Skill jutsu. Using the same clone as before she practiced by preparing the seed planting it then watching as the roots bursted out and ensnared the clone. It was dragged along the ground then under only to be dispersed. The next technique was Grass Sword. Aki bent over and placed her hand to the grass to apply her chakra. The grass shook then melded together to from a sturdy sword. She stood up and took several practice swings. The Kage took to attacking a tree, after a few hits it exploded into thorns that embedded themselves into the trunk.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Feeling succesful in learning the others she decided to pick one more, higher level, technique then leave the plains. "Weapons of the Plains. This will take me just a bit longer." Aki knelt down and gathered up grass into her hand. She applied her chakra and opened her hands to reveal a very poorly made dagger. It fell apart in one swing.

Frowning she tried again. This time taking more grass into her hands. This time the dagger looked to be a little stronger. However, it fell apart in a few strikes to the rock. Aki watched the blades of grass fall out of her hands and looked at the rock. There were a few scraps but not enough to show that the blade had been sharp enough.

So for the last time she collected the grass, and applied much more chakra. This time the blade produced looked perfect. She pressed the edge to her thumb and instantly felt her skin slice open. Smiling, Aki set at the boulder. She was able to land several blows with now trouble. The Kage dispersed the technique having mastered it. She then left the plains, sad to leave the place of many memories with Arekku, but ready to be out in sunlight again.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:33 pm
(Nevermind-- there's people there.)

He laughed, as soon as he arrived, and turned to Aki. "When I offered peace, I did not lie. But the conditions of peace are not what you would expect. Simply, hand over Grass, give me complete control, and there will be peace. We can do this violently, or non-violently. Either way, you lose. So choose - risk death, and lose, or surrender safely..."  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:34 pm
(( Can't be here.
No way you'd find the entrance.