Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
I am I
34%
 34%  [ 53 ]
This person
9%
 9%  [ 15 ]
A person
8%
 8%  [ 13 ]
An odd ball
31%
 31%  [ 49 ]
Gold Gold *Clicky Clicky*
16%
 16%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 155

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:05 am
TyeDyeFlower
Hello all! I'm Tyedye and I was a member of the GHM thread, and just today joined (and found) the guild! xd

I'm a groovy person and love peace, love, hippies, and all around groovyness! gonk heart I'm a senior in high school and can't wait to graduate and go to college whee heart

Some of my favourite things are groovy music like Pink Floyd biggrin heart , The Beatles, The Grateful Dead, Zeppelin, The Stones ect..and flowers and peace!

I HATE the "war" going on, it's useless and disgusting! makes me very ashamed to live here in America, and I'm so upset by my fellow brainwashed American's who voted for bush AGAIN! gonk What is this world coming to??

Peace and love everyone! The world needs more hippies and love! heart

Welcome. Im working on a project about how Bush is a terrorist, and how this "war" is a bunch of bullshit. >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:11 am
xd Sounds awsome! That is the way to make a difference in school! heart  

La Nausee

Lunatic

nuclear panda

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 10:45 am
Darkfist007
nuclear panda
I'm too lazy to write two big paragraphs. ><
Name: Nuclear Panda
Nicknames: Panda, Nuke
Loves: Love, Drawing, Friends
Hates: School, Bush, lots of things
Hair:brown
Eyes: I CANT SEE MY EYES! gonk
There's my short little profile. 3nodding

School and bush, 2 of the worst things ever. Ironicly enough, Im writing a project on how Bush is a terrorist, for school. >.<
Welcome. 3nodding

Why thank you. (that took a while for me to answer.)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 11:17 am
Down with Bush. domokun  

Jade Bagel

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 11:42 am
Your welcome. Since Im in Canada everyone agrees with me. >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:51 pm
Hello all!
I am Nightdoll, student of life, and all around hoopie (won't make sense unless you've read/seen the Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
Feel free to PM me any time for discussion!  

NightdollRavenwing

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 8:07 am
NightdollRavenwing
Hello all!
I am Nightdoll, student of life, and all around hoopie (won't make sense unless you've read/seen the Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
Feel free to PM me any time for discussion!

Welcome. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:27 am
I am fotter-
Well, I am a college student in Chicago and I don't much of a way with words and I spend most of my time being quite (aside from background music)- I spend time on my computer, I draw, knit, sculpt, sew and participate in numerous other crafts. My mother was a hippi so I guess it's heriditary ...I wonder if drug use and bitchyness can be heriditary too... sweatdrop

fotter

Shameless Elder

9,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:03 pm
fotter
I am fotter-
Well, I am a college student in Chicago and I don't much of a way with words and I spend most of my time being quite (aside from background music)- I spend time on my computer, I draw, knit, sculpt, sew and participate in numerous other crafts. My mother was a hippi so I guess it's heriditary ...I wonder if drug use and bitchyness can be heriditary too... sweatdrop

Bitchyness seems to be, from my experiance at least. But from what I can tell you dont have a problem with that.
Welcome. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 2:06 pm
Greetings fellow Hippies! heart i'm new to this guild.

in truth i'm probably a bit more of a beatnik than a hippy, but its all good. blaugh

Name:sir rudolph
Interest: art, cartoons, jazz, some other stuff i can't think of at the moment...

I'll try to be active! xd  

sir rudolph

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:29 am
sir rudolph
Greetings fellow Hippies! heart i'm new to this guild.

in truth i'm probably a bit more of a beatnik than a hippy, but its all good. blaugh

Name:sir rudolph
Interest: art, cartoons, jazz, some other stuff i can't think of at the moment...

I'll try to be active! xd

Welcome. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:58 am
well...hallo...I was a member of the thread and Iv'e been a member of this guild and I just haven't made an intro ^_^ lol but I am saying Hi....so ...eh...hey? sweatdrop  

Nithiya

treehugger2003

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 3:24 pm
Nithiya
well...hallo...I was a member of the thread and Iv'e been a member of this guild and I just haven't made an intro ^_^ lol but I am saying Hi....so ...eh...hey? sweatdrop

hola.

i'm new.

name (alias): sebastian hawkson
nickname: yin/yang
interests: love, music, and FOOD
dislikes: usher, war, and SPIDERS
bio: sebastian hawkson was born in hollywood in the 80's. he then moved to a city near los angelos and frequently visited the phillipines where he learned street fighting martial arts (sawalii). currently, he is a hippocritical person. animal lover + meat eater. will be a corporate lawyer + moving to ethiopia to save lives.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:24 pm
Nithiya

Hey. ^_^  

Darkfist007
Crew

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:26 pm
treehugger2003
Nithiya

hola.

i'm new.

name (alias): sebastian hawkson
nickname: yin/yang
interests: love, music, and FOOD
dislikes: usher, war, and SPIDERS
bio: sebastian hawkson was born in hollywood in the 80's. he then moved to a city near los angelos and frequently visited the phillipines where he learned street fighting martial arts (sawalii). currently, he is a hippocritical person. animal lover + meat eater. will be a corporate lawyer + moving to ethiopia to save lives.

Welcome. 3nodding
I dont see how being an animal lover and meat eater are exclusive, I like animals, but I also respect what I eat, be it cow or a salad.  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff