Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Slaves for the Taking...Open/Reserved/ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:18 pm
Zee stands up and gets into maxs face. "Make one more comment about me being brainwashed. I dare you." she glares at him and waits. "Actually i have a better idea." she swings her arms and hits him in the face knocking him to the ground. "Enjoy yourself." she turns and starts to walk away.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:23 pm
Drake smiles and looks at max who got knocked out. "Never could take a punch...." He starts walking back with her.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:26 pm
She can feel Drake walking by her. "Hmmmm good so you agree with me." she smiles at him. "Good then could you take these off me?" she asks holding her wrists up. She glances back at Drake.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:31 pm
"No you cant be trusted.....just keep walking and wait ti'll we get home." he opens her door.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:39 pm
"How do you know you can't trust me?" she asks, "I mean besides the obvious." They get to the car and she gets pushed in again. She waits for Drake to get into the car. "So Drake how pissed off were you when you found out about the blindfold?" she asks trying to sound innocent.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:45 pm
"Well i cant trust you because you'll do anything to get away and that includes kill me."He shoves her in."I was thinking about wounding you....lets leave it at that....and cut the act zee your bad at it."He starts the car.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:56 pm
"I wouldn't kill you." she says. "slowly." she grins. "And what act? I was just wondering how pissed off you were that's all." she looks out the window and tries to adjust her wrists but then stops when it starts to hurt. She looks up at him. "Fine don't answer my question."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:00 pm
"...very pissed off zee okay?" he keeps driving and doesnt even glance at her."Now why are you trying to escape zee?"  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:24 pm
"Why am i trying to escape... Hmmmm i've been a slave my whole life. To help other people get free would be awesome" she sighs and looks out the window but then wips back to look at him. "Hey you weren't thinking about letting me free were you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:38 pm
"No....but let me ask you this,how could you,a slave whose never been out in the world before,even plan on surviving out there? you could be killed or raped or even forced to do something more...degrading....listen you need to understand your better off with me..." He smiles at her. "Im offering a life of safety...."  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:49 pm
"Oh yes a life of safety. And besides i can look out for myself. See how i did with Max" she mutters. She stoops down into her seat and lookes out the window. She starts spinning a small ball of fire in the palm of her hand ignoring the fact that her powers are draining. She mutters something in elf and slowly starts to melt the cuffs but has to stop when it starts to hurt her. "s**t. My powers are draining." she says.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:56 pm
Drake keeps driving. "Max was a weakling who relies on guns and others to do his bidding...but he could've killed you if you missed....he had a gun and would have shot...."  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:59 pm
"You have no faith in me." she said looking at him. "Unbelievable. After i pretty much stomped you in my room the other night you still don't think i would survive." she falls back onto her seat. "Unbelievable."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:02 pm
"I let you win...." He smiles and holds out his hand to her. "Burn it."  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:10 pm
She glares at him and tries to intimidate him but it doesn't work. "I... I can't." she looks down and sighs, "My powers are drained and if i do i'll burn myself." she looks up at him. "And i won fair and square you didn't let me win." she grins at the thought of spitting on him right here right now.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff