Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Human World~Vizard Headquarters
Human World Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

everily

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nika Bell -- Fraccion -- Soixante-Deux

User Image

Nika appeared through the garganta and wasn't seen as she instantly jumped into a tree for hiding and lowered her spiritual pressure so that she would not be found. She was a master at hiding herself. That was her talent, hiding and sneaking around.
Nika stayed in the tree, waiting for the signal to attack.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:16 pm
"thank you lord nicodemus, and I'm sure I wont be needing it, I'm pretty good at conceiling my spiritual energy."  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:19 pm
"Indeed I trust in your abilities as my Primera Espada. But just as a percaution as this must go with almost no hitches" His eyes told Tori that to just do it before he forces him to.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:22 pm
Kaze made his way to the next Mall. "This time im going in swinging," Kaze said as he walked in with his sword raised. He went around slicing everything that moved and everything that didnt move. The walls, the people, the Manicheans, you name it he sliced it.  

Soul Discerner

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:22 pm
"I understand lord nicodemus. Axxedel, what do you have to help conceil spiritual energy?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:23 pm
"Where are the shinigami? I figured they would be here by now." He began to speculate.  

Ghostly Phoenix

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:34 pm
"It helps conceal you and those in the area inside the others its connected to, here En'u,wolf and I all have ours on we can communicate with them as well put it on your neck and flip the switch. Axxedel passed the com link to tori.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:35 pm
Mari Akanigai
Octavo Espada

Mari twirled down the streets, chaos erupting in her wake. Cars overturned, flipping through the air and crashing into buildings. Glass and other sharp debris hurtled through the air, spreading blood and death, as the Espada waved her sword like some sort of over-enthusiastic conductor. Laughter bubbled from her throat as crimson drops speckled her skin.

She whirled, tossing her zanpactou from her right hand to her left before slashing her pointer finger toward a street as she passed it. Silver light gathered at her fingertip and with a flick of her finger, she sent the crackling cero speeding down the road, upturning everything in its path until finally colliding with the building at the end of the road with an echoing explosion.  

Koneko Kuromira
Crew

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:41 pm
Tori clipped the com device Axxedel handed him onto the caller of his arrancar coat and fliped the switch. "Thank you Axxedel. I'm ready lord nicodemus, as soon as you give the signal."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:43 pm
Kaze heard the explosion. I can't believe she just used a cero, I'm gonna use one. He finished killing off everything and ran out the building. He stood in the front of the building and raised both his arms, each facing an opposite direction. He then fired a cero out of each hand destroying a wide array of buildings and people from the left and right of himself.  

Soul Discerner

Koneko Kuromira
Crew

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:46 pm
Mari Akanigai
Octavo Espada

Hearing the huge explosion from Kaze's double attack. Mari jumped up so that she was above the sky line and peered in his direction. "Oy! Foul! Foul! We said no destroying whole buildings!" she cried as she pointed wildly in his direction.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:02 pm
Kaze used sonido to get to her and laughed. He rubbed the back of his head and said, "that was totally my bad, I completely forgot. I heard an explosion over here so I wanted to make something go boom."  

Soul Discerner

Ghostly Phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:06 pm
Wolf clenched his fist. 'The arrogance of these espada.' He thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:11 pm
Mari Akanigai
Octavo Espada

Mari reached up to flick Kaze's nose. "I guess that makes our deal null and void, then, eh? But you owe me a favor for your 'bad' . . ." She stuck out her tongue before twisting and flicking a silvery cero at the nearest building. Her eyes glittered merrily as she watched it go up in flames. "Let's just have some fun now, shall we?"  

Koneko Kuromira
Crew

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Human World~Vizard Headquarters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers