Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Free Spirit, Captive Heart~(1x1)~Cannibalistically Filled~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:34 pm
"DON'T YOU DARE GET NEAR THEM!!" she snarled angrily, actually lunging at Kito before the seatbelt stopped her, choking her as it abruptly stopped, forcing Heather back to her seat.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:28 pm
Kito glared at her attempt. "I won't. I have no need to. Now calm yourself down now!" He said as his voice seemed to changed. He was very agitated at her tone. "Now be nice. Or you will be punished!"  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:53 pm
Heather growled angrily. "Not likely . . ." she muttered, feeling angered that he had found out that she had family. She wanted to go home to them . . . and her scowl slowly slipped into more of a pensive look.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:55 pm
"Will you stop with all this crap!" He growled about to crack. He started mumbling to himself not many of the words kind at all and some not even English. "Damn I wish she told me her sister was so damn annoying," he whispered to himself in the middle of all that ranting.  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:38 pm
Heather's eyes widened. "Who?!" she asked, having caught the whisper. "Who said what about a sister?!" she asked, worrying that maybe one of her family, her younger sister whom she'd barely known when she was kidnapped.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:03 pm
He glanced over and was tempted to ignore her. "Yes your sister. The one taken before you were born actually," he said knowing he shouldn't have. "So your parents really never told you about her then? Wow she hit that one on the head." He stopped at their destination but didn't get out. he knew she was going to play the 20 question game with him.  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:13 pm
Heather's eyes widened as she learned that she had yet another sister. An older one . . . "I have an . . . older sister?" she asked, almost incredulous. She looked at Kito, the shock not yet having worn off. "Where? What's . . . her name?" she asked softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:17 pm
He looked at her then smiled. It was one of those very happy and kind ones that you will never see Kito do. Well not any more. "Sara. Her name was Sara. I could almost call you a twin but she was a bit taller and had natural blond hair. She was very beautiful," he said looking away. The smile still on his face.  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:21 pm
Heather's smile slipped a little. "Was?" she asked, the growl coming back into her voice. "What do you mean by was?" she snarled angrily. "I swear, if you did anything to her I'll-" she cut herself off as a snarl ripped out of her throat, her hands clenching.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:25 pm
He smile disappeared and went back to his serious face. "No....I didn't do anything to her. Though....it was because of me. She died protecting me. Those men....those who did it went through my worst hell. Lastly before she died she found out about you not long before her death and asked me to get you," he said. His voice was trembling a bit and his expression was one of depression.  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:43 pm
Heather turned away from Kito, shaking with a bit of anger. "They'd better have suffered . . ." she muttered. She was livid that she never got to meet her older sister. And she wished that there was something she could have done to stop Sara from dying . . . "What was she like?" Heather whispered, wanting to know more, and angry that Kito got to know Sara when Heather didn't even know about her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:56 pm
"Hot headed but sweet. Always kind to everyone but every master she saw she nearly killed. Me included. She fought a hell of a lot better then you," he said smiling again like before. The thought of her made him really happy.  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:05 pm
Heather pouted a little. "Just wait and see! I'll be just as good of a fighter as she was!" she said, determined to live up to her sister's accomplishments.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:57 am
Kito laughed at her comment. "I have no doubt in that but you have a while to go," he said. He smiled at her and chuckled a bit. "Once your able to beat me in a full on fight you are as strong as your sister."  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:51 am
Heather had a small smile on her face at the thought of that prospect. "I'll beat you." she said with conviction. There was no doubt in her mind that she'd be able to beat Kito . . . and she was really looking forward to that day. With that statement, Heather undid her seatbelt and got out of the car, figuring the sooner the 'meeting' was done with, the sooner she could start training.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff