Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Earth Kingdom
Omashu Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:30 pm
He smiled slightly at what the agent said, nodding. "Alright, I'll be there in a second." He turned toward the princess and grinned even more, "If you say so..." He tensed slightly as her asking his name, "...Dai...my name is Dai." He said, some people didn't know that was his nickname but before anymore questions were asked, he ran to the room Tyler was in. He walked into the room slowly, "...Tyler?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:35 pm
Tyler smiled. "Hey you. Thanks for helping me."  

PosiedonRulez

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:37 pm
He laughed nervously, "I didn't do anything, the healer did all the work." He grinned and sat on the bed next to him, "How are you feeling...?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:39 pm
"I am good. Just broken and sore." Tyler laughed a little.  

PosiedonRulez

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:41 pm
"...Look...I'm sorry for what happened..." Daichi said, glancing at the ground. "I feel responsible for what happened back there..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:44 pm
Tyler put his left hand on Dai's arm. "Its not your fault. I lost my concertraion. It happens. Its nobodies fault."  

PosiedonRulez

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:46 pm
"...yeah...but i feel responsible...I should have caught you before you fell..." He mumbled. Whenever a friend got hurt, he thought it was his fault 'cause he did nothing to help them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:50 pm
"You couldn't have help me either way. you didn't see me fall and you can fly so how would you have cought me."  

PosiedonRulez

Silver-Blood756

1,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:50 pm
"Just because Im a Princess...
-Ρɾɪȵȼɛƨƨ Ƭɪϵʀʀα-
-Princess of the Earth Kingdom - Daughter of the Earth King - Master Earth Bender
User Image
The Princess watched the strange young man run off before she could say more... "Hmmm... Strange..." She muttered to herself.
She then turned to the Di Lee agents with a smile.
"Well, I guess we can go now." She said, turning towards the door. They thanked the Healer once again, then walked out of the building. "What you did for those boys were very nice." One of the Di Lee commented when they were out side. "Yes, well, its my duty as the Earth Princess to help the people when help is needed, is it not?" She said sweetly. "Yes, its too bad the boy was a wanted criminal..." The Di Lee agent commented casually. They all stopped in the middle of the street. "A Criminal?" Tierra repeated, shocked.
"Yes, he's wanted for repeated theft all through out Omashu." The Di Lee agent said. "We're going to have to some back later and pick him up if he's still around h-"
"No, your not." Tierra said strictly. "But, Princess-" "No, I am the Earth King's daughter. I say the man is released of his crimes for now." She said finally. And with that, the Di Lee looked at each other, but bowed respectfully and they continued to walk on...
"I think I have had enough excitement for today... Lets go home, boys!" She said with a slightly wicked smile. And with that she smiled a slightly wicked smile, and traveled home on her pet Shirshu.

Doesnt mean I cant kick butt..."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:54 pm
He shook his head slightly and grinned, "...you have a point..." He looked toward the door as the agents and the princess left, breathing a sigh of relief. He was relieved that there wasn't another run in with the Di Lee agents. Last encounter he was thrown in jail, which he broke out of.  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:14 pm
(wait whoa! lmao wat happened?!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:16 pm
((lol xD my character- Daichi came in and became friend with Tyler- who got hurt and broke a rib and his right arm. they met Tierra- the princess who helped bring Tyler to a healer and Daichi and him are now in a room after he got healed xD pretty much that's it, jump in anytime i don't care x3))  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:17 pm
(lmao kk thanx! biggrin )  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:24 pm
Tyler was looking around when he remembered Wind was out there with those people he had meet. He stood up and hobbled out to Wind. He looked at those people. "Hey."  

PosiedonRulez

Earth Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces