Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Fire Nation
Capital City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Assassinmanic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nozomi turned and looked at Kaiza and smiled, "Yea I'm fine you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:11 pm
"yea I'm ok" he said as he stopped bending  

FlameRunner11

Gallant Knight

Assassinmanic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nozomi nodded, "Well maybe I should leave you alone.You seem a bit bugged by me." She bowed, "Nice chatting with your prince." She started to walk a bit faster ahead. He'd be better of not seen with a warrior anyways. She thought. Odd how he didn't talk much though.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:12 pm
"Kaiza leaped into the air and landed next to Nozomi, "you aren't bugging me at all, why would you think that" he asked as he kept up with her  

FlameRunner11

Gallant Knight

Assassinmanic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nozomi looked at Kaiza shock painted on her face. "How did you--" she cut herself off. "Well I don't know why." She said after a seconded. "You just like seem like you don't have a lot to talk about." She shrugged.

(i see heart feelings a coming xD maybe xDD)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:13 pm
(lol)
"well then is there anything you want to talk about" he asked, rubbing his head with his hand  

FlameRunner11

Gallant Knight

Assassinmanic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nozomi sighed then looked at him. His eyes. She thought, but she shock her head. She doesn't and shouldn't like someone over her rank. "Whats it like havin everything you want?" She blurred out. After she said that she slid her dagger out from it's holder blue flames engofted the blade. Punishment is a must.She thought, then quickly she cut herself making sure not a soul saw. She put the blade back her eyes looking down at her feet.

(xD i have problems lets see how this 'heart feelings' end up razz )

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:54 pm
Kaiza looked at the ground and replied "it's not that glamorous. sure I can command anyone, but it takes the fun out of earning your power. which is why I learned to master lightning, fire, and these" he said taking out his nunchaku, spinning it away from Nozomi as he made it catch fire. then he stopped and put them away. "my father favored my brother and I so I couldn't earn respect, I just got it. and my sister was banished from the palace since she burned it while trying to earn her respect from father, so yea being royalty isn't the best". he looked back up and asked "what is it like to travel around the world?"  

FlameRunner11

Gallant Knight

Assassinmanic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nozomi looked at the sky. She never even thought about it before. "Amazing." She said after a few seconds. "Every place looks different. Yet sometimes you see how the people are all the same." She stopped walking and started to watch a cloud slowly fly by. "Royal, poor, rich.They are a lot a like.No matter what." The more she thought the more she got confused. Finally she looked back at Kaiza. "Why are we at war?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:26 pm
"because my dad is an a** and doesn't listen to reason. guess it's just my family" he said clinching his fists  

FlameRunner11

Gallant Knight

Assassinmanic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nozomi sighed. Then looked down at her bleeding burnt arm. The blood was starting to drip down to the ground. She looked back at Kaiza. "Wanna have a race?" She asked like a little child she once was. She wanted to escape this world just for a few minutes, act like a fool not a solider for the Fire Lord.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:42 pm
Kaiza looked at Nozomi and asked "what happened to your arm". then he answered her question "sure"  

FlameRunner11

Gallant Knight

Assassinmanic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nozomi looked at her arm. "No clue." she lied. "So where do you wanna run to your place or some other place?" She asked, not really remembering what there was here.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:01 pm
"we could race to the palace wall" he suggested. "and then I'll take you to my quiet area" he said folding his arms  

FlameRunner11

Gallant Knight

Assassinmanic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nozomi smiled a rare real smile and nodded. "Okay. " She said. "On the count of three. One. Two. Three. GO!" She started to jog. Her armor was only going to hurt her if she tried to run any faster. One reason why the Fire Nation rarely retreats.  
Fire Nation

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff