Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Fire Nation
Ember Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:58 pm
"Hmph. I don't care about your past. And, no. I will not pay for your paddle. I don't care for it."
She lit up another fireball, annoyed. If the boy didn't want to take her seriously, she would make him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:34 pm
"great now i can padel around the island, you said this island live in peace very well i leave this island and who live here alone but if to see them out of the island i will attack, as this firelord attack the others nation it not right there no need for ya to need for more land, and your fireball i am not threatin by it and i wont be leaving today being i dont have padel so ill explore his island" Dante get up and walks  

The_Foolish_One 102

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:57 pm
Aurora scoffed. "You are correct; we don't need more land. We are the largest Nation as it is. But I have to say, I don't like it when you accuse people wrongly - only I can do that. I don't care what you want, or what you want to do." The fireball grew slightly, powered by her anger. "All I want is you dead. If yo don't take me as a threat, you should."
The fireball was launched at him, four more following rapidly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:31 pm
"oh s**t" Dante roles and hides behind a tree "your a mean one arent you you need some anger mangiment, i ussaly dont fight girls but if you keep shooting a me i will go hard" Dante spots his sword one the floor by the boat  

The_Foolish_One 102

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:16 pm
Aurora huffed in frustration. She couldn't see what he was doing behind that tree.
'Oh, well. Down it goes . . .' she thought to herself, aiming another three fireballs at the tree.
"I don't need anger management. I need you to shut up die."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:07 pm
Maiyu leaned out the window of her family's vacation home on Ember Island, a slight smirk tugging at her perfectly shaped lips. "The Princess Azula came here once." She remembers, reaching up a hand to brush a strand of hair out of her eyes. "Azula, Mai and Ty Lee. My childhood heros." The Nobleman's daughter's smirk becomes more pronounced. Leaning even further out of the window, so that her feet left the ground, Maiyu noticed a burst of flame coming from a clump of trees close to the beach. Interesting. Was someone firebending? Was there a fight? If so, that was exactly where Maiyu wanted to be. Narrowing gold, cat-like eyes, she sighed deeply, tapping her fingers against the rough walls of the resort. Normally, things here were so boring. Maybe a little Agni Kai would spice things up. Maiyu smiled at the thought, revealing sharp, white teeth.  

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The_Foolish_One 102

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:51 pm
when the fireball came to the tree dante laydown on the floor so the fireball will not hit him then the tree fell dante row out the way then he got up and went for his swords he got them and aim it at Aurora "I'm geting tired of you, see that what wrong with you firebender so much hate goes into you to shoot fire I dont foucos on hate or anger I can relax and still kill you. looks like now i half to fight you" Dante got ready in a stance  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:04 pm
Aurora scoffed, pulling out a dagger. "Yeah. Peace and love. I know all that Avatar crap. Don't start spouting it to me - I get enough from my idiot brother." She spun the dagger on her finger lightly. "A Firebender can have many talents. Tell me how you learnt lightning bending." She produced another dagger, spinning them both dangerously.  

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200

The_Foolish_One 102

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:12 pm
dante gets out of stance "well my childhood hero was Iroh he was a strong man there was many books about him so i read all of them and within his books help me learn firebending i also had some help from some other people." dante get back in stance  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:16 pm
"Hmph. So you're a common bred boy with no proper teacher." Aurora wrinkled her nose. "No wonder you came here in a row boat. You clearly couldn't afford much. No wonder your fighting skills are awful."  

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200

The_Foolish_One 102

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:23 pm
"hey i fight well but i did not show my skills to lee also i didn't grow up with a rich daddy like you i was poor i work when i was 16 to 18 then quit i bet the most you ever done as work was lift your hand to give people money another ungratefull kid"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:36 pm
"Yeah, right. You were wounded badly in that small fight. I hardly call that good fighting. And, no. You are mistaken. I have not, nor will not, give people free money. Those born into money should keep money. Those who are not are not worthy," her voice was flat and blunt as she looked the older boy in the eye. "Insult me as you will. But let it be known, that, unlike you, I had an education, and known how to battle wisely and correctly, unlike a common born idiot."  

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200

The_Foolish_One 102

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:44 pm
"I always wonder why the rich is so lifeless just like that b***h back then Azula. my i ask what is the point of ya war is there a point or ya just wanted to make a another war all i know this war will not last 100 year like the other one"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:50 pm
Aurora smirked. "Don't you dare insult Fire Lady Azula! She was far greater than any royal! But, you're right. This war will be far shorter. The world will now fall before the Fire Nation!"
She threw the two daggers, two fireballs following closely, her rage driven by the insult to Azula.  

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200

The_Foolish_One 102

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:57 pm
dante spots the daggers coming first out of the fireball he hit the daggers and shoots a fireball at the other fireball "that was fun. There something wrong with the people in the fire nation,being a royal child does not make you a better person then another  
Fire Nation

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff