Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Air Nomads
Northern Air Temple Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dareblaster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:57 pm
dare wakes up in his room after a long nap  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:42 pm
Zero enters the temple, looking for his challenger from a far. "So...I'm back in the Air territory once again. I wonder who is foolish enough to challenge me?"  

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Akaookami_Haninozuka

2,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:03 pm
Argent looked to the temple, seeing someone entering it. She looked to Damien, and then ran up to the temple, carrying her boomerang with her. She stopped and looked to Zero with the raise of an eyebrow. "Hello, hello."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:27 pm
Zero returned the look, giving a less welcoming glance. "Hello. Who might you be?" Her sudden appearance peeked his interest. Could she be the next chapter within his fated destiny? Would she be the one to finally end him?  

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150

Akaookami_Haninozuka

2,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:40 pm
Argent placed her large boomerang in front of her, and leaned against it leisurely. "My name's Argent." She said quietly. "And may I ask... Who are you?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:12 pm
Blade sat back watching people glide across the sky he thought he might leave soon but he decieded just to stay and watch.  

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:47 pm
He stared at her impressed. "The name's Ryuko Typhoon but most call me Zero. Are you a native of this temple?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:49 am
Argent shook her head, "I was born in the Western Temple. I used to live in the Eastern Temple. Why are you here?" She stayed cautious.

Akaookami_Haninozuka

2,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:54 am
"Originally I was just wandering around" Zero wielded a wooden sword similar to a bokuto. "...but I've since recently sensed something strange here. Something I've been waiting for for a long time."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:21 pm
Argent stared at the sword, and instinctively stood up straight. She gripped her boomerang and walked forward, now completely ignoring the eyes of different monks staring her down. "If I may ask... What have you been waiting for?"

Akaookami_Haninozuka

2,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:11 pm
"My end..." Zero slashed at the girl, tearing glade into stone as if his sword were made of fiery steel.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:16 pm
User Image
~Prince Damien - Son of the Earth King~

Damien rushed in front of his blade, his broadswords blocking his slash, "Oh really... so your wanting your end to come than?"

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Akaookami_Haninozuka

2,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:00 am
Argent was surprised to the point of only staring and wondering why he wanted his end to come. She flinched as Damian suddenly appeared, blocking the hit. "A-Ah... What?" She looked to Zero, then the Prince. "... Get out of here, Princess. You already crash-landed, after all." She tried to sound like she was enjoying this fight, but in reality, she was with in shock of Zero's answer. She spun her boomerang, then held it like a large tennis racket, then swung it at Zero, putting her bending energy behind the swing. She stopped the boomerang inches from the man's body, but let a wave of air go forward.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:43 pm
Zero maintained a strong arm on his sword whilst backhanding the wind wave away from him. "I have foreseen it thousands of times. The power I discovered was too great for me to handle so I passed it on." Using his free hand, he sent out a wave of fire directed towards Argent. "My life goal has been accomplished. The wheels of fate are turning. My part in this story is over now."

Zero's wooden sword began to heat up quickly.  

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150

Akaookami_Haninozuka

2,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:39 am
Argent dropped her boomerang and moved her hands infront of her, and then swiped the away the make a thin shield of wind. Streams of fire poked through, burning her clothes. "But fate can always change! Why should your life have to be over just because your goal is accomplished?!" She hoped to convince the man. She didn't want to end his life, but if she had to...

Air Nomads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff