Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Captive Planet and Person [Accepting/Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:15 pm
User Image
User Image
Jack Baskerville

"Great choice they have the finest quality in clothes. Off we go." Holding Yumei's hand gently he walked to the entrance holding the door for her. Humming quietly his long braided blond hair followed his movements swaying from left to right.

"Tell me what are you taste in clothing?" He wanted to know more of her since its liking she wouldn't talk as much. He wanted to get to know her little by little and find it a nice opportunity to slowly ask her simple questions. He wouldn't go overboard and ask her questions next after the next, it would be just too frustrating and Jack didn't want Yumei to be suspicious.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:41 pm
small smile grew on her face. She followed close bye watching the long braid move as he did. She looked around with a loose grip next to her lips. "hmm.." She said as she looked around some more. Her eyes grew large in amazement as she set her gaze upon a beautiful dress. It was a soft blue and hung limply on its hanger. The sleaves would be hanging with cloth off the shoulders and had more fabric on the waits down to give it a more bunched look. Her fingers slid down the fabric just were it was sewn. She then looked at him and blushed "its alright for my style.." she said casually as she rubbed her arm and started gazing around again.  

Yumei-Mori

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:49 pm
User Image
User Image
Jack Baskerville

Jack smiled Yumei reminded so much of Lacie. The style was like hers, her soft cute attitude was similar to Lacie. It was like he was back touring his childhood again. Immediately he shook his head, 'No I shouldn't compare her to Lacie. She's dead! Yumei is alive.'

Turning to Yumei he smiled, "The dress is magnificent. Elegant and formal. Lets go in and see if it fits." Jack leaded her into the store. "That dress is so beautiful no, not any word can be fit the dress, It is beyond beautiful beyond elegant. Great for balls and parties."

Suddenly he stopped facing Yumei he smiled again, "Oh and by the way do you know how to dance? If not then I can hire a dance instructor." Jack knew he was talking too much but he wasn't sure how to interact with a human. Jack felt almost nervous and stiff he tried to loosen a bit, moving his shoulders to take away the stiffness.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:31 pm
Yumei smiled as she held the dress in her hands. She played with the fabric and lace shoulders, then her smile faded in a rush as he asked if she could dance. Worry flooded her face at the thought of her clumbsy figure trying to dance arounder rich folk who always seem to be perfect. "uh.." she laughed nervously"i have never danced infringe of people i meant i couldn't even if I tried.." she laughed nervously again then placed tue dress to her lips as her eyes wondered in thought. She imagined herself dancing at a Ball very mickey 5hen suddenly tearing tue place apart by her clumbsyness and sudenly felt sick by the thought A-stupify frowed holding her tummy.

((I apologize when ever it. takes me a while to reply because I don't have a computer so all of vhis has to be done on a phone and its pretty slow when moving from page to page sweatdrop ))  

Yumei-Mori

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:46 pm
User Image
User Image
Jack Baskerville

Jack nodded at her negativity about dancing, "Don't worry I think you might be a natural. I'll hire a dance instructor so don't worry. I'm a little clumsy in dancing too." Jack chuckled a bit. "Now after you try on the dress you may walk around the store picking out clothes. You can buy some accessories. You seem so fond of that dress. I'm sure I will buy it for you." He muttered under his breath, Jack was please with her polite attitude and found her cute.

Jack sat down on the chair behind him feeling relaxed Jack folded his hand onto his lap. Smiling he closed his eyes, 'I hope she doesn't run away.. No! I can trust her.' He didn't want to judge Yumei since he only spent 6 minutes with her. 'I shouldn't worry, she won't run.. she won't run.'

( Oh I don't mind, I have to let my little brother play now and then. Then after about 10 minutes I can play, so I won't be that active. So don't worry. Oh and do you like this color for you character? TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:50 pm
Yumei smiled. He was so friendly and she was glad. She went in the dressing room and took a few minutes trying it on. She played with it for a bit then came out with it to see what jack thought.

((Okay ha and also my mum. Decided to experiment on my nails so ill be kinda slow. Oh I was confused about the color thing ha xD))  

Yumei-Mori

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:57 pm
User Image
User Image
Jack Baskerville

Jack's eyes brightened when he saw Yumei in the dress. "Its magnificent. The color really compliments your eyes and the hair matches the design. It really fits you." He exclaimed, 'Yumei really does look magnificent.' Taking another glance at her dress he smiled,

"Now then time to buy other necessary items. Buy anything you want shoes and such. Just uh don't go overboard, kay? And make sure you buy pajamas, too. Oh and just in case um look for a maids dress. We might need that. Or I'll look for a maids.. dress."

( Okay. Well if I suddenly log off I'll be back tomorrow morning. )  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:12 pm
Yumei was serious as she noded and went out for shoes. She only wanted the dress and something warm since her slave clothes wouldnt do it. She strolled around as she looked for shoes so she could be done. She sat in a seat infront of shoes and slipped some on and noded. She then stood and went to search for him.

((Okay :3 ill be on in the morning and mabye every now and then during the day but I'm not to sure sweatdrop ))  

Yumei-Mori

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:13 am
User Image
User Image
Jack Baskerville

Jack watched as she walked away venturing for shoes. After waiting for a while Jack stood up walking the opposite way of Yumei. Jack was busily looking for maid dresses and he found a couple few that might look cute and formal on Yumei.

A black and white dress, there was one similar to the other one, then this dress caught his eye, a blue and white dress, another cute dress that had a little bell attached to the bow, and thee was also this one that he was extremely fond of. The dresses were all great.

Walking back to the place where he was sitting at he found Yumei looking for him. Waving his arm up in the air he smiled, signaling Yumei. "Have a nice shopping spree?" His green eyes full of curiosity.

( I went all out looking for maids dresses. Sorry if I put in too much. )  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:15 am
Yumei turned to look at him amd smiled sweetly."yes Lord Jack" she said looking down at what he had in his hands. Her head tilted slighty in curiosity. She then smiled and decided to show him the slip on shoes she found that would go with anything.

((Sorry was in a rush all morning its hard to get on here Dx))  

Yumei-Mori

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:45 am
( Its okay. Don't be hard on yourself. )

User Image
User Image
Jack Baskerville

"Here after you try on the shoes you can try on these clothes. I went a little over board cause you can't be too prepared." Jack smiled looking at what was on Yumei's foot. "That is a fine shoe you got there. It looks fantastic. I like it, you have a nice taste for fashion." Jack smiled. "Oh, did you only look for shoes? Its fine cause everyone loves shoes. Oh and by the way are you hungry, Yumei? Do you have something in mind that you crave?"

Jack liked Yumei he picked the right girl. She was polite and silent and she looked like she got potential playing the piano. Jack wanted to see her skills, Yumei won't be like any other slave that cooks and cleans, Yumei would be his personal servant. Talking to him when he's lonely, going out on walks with him, going on meetings with him, gong to balls and parties because Jack does not absolutely does not want to dance with the noblewomen. Noblewomen were too.. touchy.. when Jck's dancing with him. EW! So dancing with Yumei is better since when the noblewomen see that Jack is occupied they'll leave!

Then Jack felt bad for using Yumei as an excuse... so he'll think of something else than using her for excuses.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:53 am
((Mleh alright well last one for right now..I. cant color and make it long and pretty ha))

Yumei blushed then shook her head no "i found. Warm shirt and pants and thats all." She said laughing nervously.  

Yumei-Mori

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:05 pm
( Kay.. )
User Image
User Image
Jack Baskerville

Jack nodded, "Well that's okay. Lets bring the clothes to the front desk. And then we'll go eat." Jack smiled as he slowly picked up Yumei's clothes that she picked out holding it, "And don't worry I'll carry the pile." Jack smiled again walking towards the front desk while holding Yumei's hand walking forward they arrived at the front desk.

"I would like to purchase this." The young man nodded taking the clothes and shoes calculating the price.
"That will be 350 dollars." "Okay, here you go." Jack handed him the money as the man folded the clothing gently placing it into the bags. Jack picking up the bag he smiled turning to Yumei. "Here you go you may try them on when we get back."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:25 pm
Yumei smiled kindly but was confused. Shouldn't she have to do all of this?? Do what he asked but instead he did it all for her. She squeezed his fingers, as her hands were smaller than his, just before she reached for the bag. She looked up and smiled "okay Lord Jack" she felt like she had to call him lord even tho he said she didnt have to before."um..Lord Jack..?"  

Yumei-Mori

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:51 am
User Image
User Image
Jack Baskerville

Jack just kept on smiling he had a hunch that Yumei would be confused on why she wasn't doing anything and why was he being nice.

Jack wasn't like others he wouldn't be mean to anybody not even to a human but if the human is rude and disobedient then Jack will do something. He wouldn't be rude.

Jack looked up as he heard Yumei's voice, turning to her he wore an expressionless face. "Huh? Yes Yumei?" Jack asked.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces