Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Will I escape or break? (Full and Started) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:08 pm
User Image
xoxoxoxɃuruu_&&_Ϊchigoxoxoxox

User Image User Image
Ichigo rolled her eyes, boys were always trying to be so calm and strong, though they really weren't. She slipped her arm around his waist, putting his over her shoulder. Buruu went and did the same thing, not saying a word or looking at Otosu. "No, trust me, you need real medical attention. We'll treat you!~" She said, and they started to walk towards the stairs. He wasn't heavy to them , since they weren't human, they had a bit more strenght than humans did. It came in handy sometimes. Like now, for instance. "I could give you a knife," she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:16 pm
Otosu looked weakly at Ichigo and said, "Thanks." He then turned his head shakily towards Buruu, he still had enough strength to make a remark at her comment. "No thanks, if I took the handle into my hands you would most likely have some sort of trap in it to kill me, it would be a miracle if I survived after holding something that you've touched." He then let out a deep, shuddering breath as he tried to regain some of his strength to at least walk. He found one last sliver of his remaining adrenaline and he used saying, "I think I can walk, I would rather not bloody your clothes, I never mentioned that they looked nice on both of you." He then closed his eyes and slept for he had used the remaining strength to talk.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:38 pm
User Image

User Image User Image
Ichigo giggled, and let him down. Buruu slung the boy over her shoulder, and the proceeded in walking down the stairs, and to their room on the third floor. "I think it's funny he can compliment us but not stay awake," Ichigo said, opening the door to a room that looked like a garden, with two beds more of flowers in it. Buruu put Otosu carefully down on one, and Ichigo walked over to a counter over taken by vines, pulling out some bandages and what-not. Buruu walked over to a wardrobe, opening it up and looking around inside. "He did get our clothes pretty blo--OWCH!" She said, a shoe hitting the side of ehr head. She rubbed it, while taking out a change of clothes for them. Ichigo worked on treating Otosu, and when she had finished wrappiing up the last of the gashes, her adn Buruu quickly changed into another outfit.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:42 pm
((My character is out for now so basically you can do whatever with him since he can't oppose))  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:59 pm
User Image

User Image User Image
Buruu walked over to the small kitchen within the room, and took out a platter of sweets from the cupboard. Ichigo rolled her eyes, and sat down on her flower bed. ( Haha, what a terrible pun. >.> ) Buruu joined her, eating some of the sugar cookies, and sometimes glancing over to Otosu. He was laying pretty still... "I think Sarah killed him..." She said, adn hissed as she felt her tail being pulled. She looked at Ichigo, who's tail was laying near her's. "You know we can't let him die. Dereck would be pretty mad if we did..." she said, trailing off, and watching as a lady bug crawled onto her hand. Buruu smiled, adn cralwed over to Otosu. "I'ma guna poke him," she said, and began to poke his cheek, giggling as he just layed there. She poked it again, and again, and again. It was entertaining, for some reason, and she kept poking his cheek.

( >.> )  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:15 pm
(( I don't know if I should post or not.... Me will debate ))  

polarisyn

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:18 pm
((Ok poking will probably wake him up))
Otosu started mumbling as he felt something poke his cheek and in his sleep as was a normal reaction slapped the hand away and he let out something like, "I'll wake up in fifteen minutes, you jerk." He then rolled over onto his side so that his back was facing Ichigo and Buruu. He was having a very comforting dream where he was back home, asleep on his bed, his two friends that were girls about to sneak up on him when, as usual he would jump up out of the covers and scare them, one would nail him in the nuts and they would both walk out laughing at him as he would crumble to the floor.
((Or not))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:31 pm
User Image

User Image User Image
Ichigo watched as every colored roses started to sprout from the ground, and even a rainbow one. She giggled and touched it, the color fading to black as she did. "OH, these are so amazing!~" She giggled, and looked over at Buruu, who was now poking the middle of Otosu's back. "Stop messing with him!" She said, though Buruu kept poking his back. "It's funny. He talks in his sleep," she said, giggling, and continuing to poke his back.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:36 pm
"I don't wanna get up yet, just leave me alone for now.." He muttered and he then rolled off the bed with a loud thump. He woke up and luckily he landed on neither of his wounded parts and he poke his head up from above the bottom of the edge of the bed, yawning, "Good morning everyone..." He then looked at his arm and his leg as they had bandages and he merely said, "So I got into another fight with other gang members right? I really hate punks like those, they always think they're so cool because they travel in a mob and have guns... So did I win or lose?" He then opened his eyes more clearly and said, "Oh wow I forgot I wasn't at home anymore.."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:44 pm
User Image

User Image User Image
Ichigo looked over just as Otosu had fallen off the side of the bed, and both her and Buruu began roaring in laughter. They had rolled off beds and tables a number of times, and it was always hilarious when it happpened. Ichigo looked at Otosu, trying to contorl her laughter, and was able to say, "You alright there, fighter?" Before the busted into laughter again. Oh, gosh! They were going to die if they didn't breath soon.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:47 pm
(( What happened to Dereck?? Tehe just curious. ))

Yumiko Matsumoto

User Image

Arriving at the entrance, she stood in awe. "How beautiful, and..... big this pool is!" Looking around she spotted a bubbling pool.. Curious, she put her felt in and the water felt very hot. "This must be a hot tub?! Oh cool!" Walking around she found a cat shaped pool. Jumping in she swam. Doing spins in the water like water snakes. She swam gracefully. "This is so fun." Yumiko said as she floated on top of the water. Diving underwater, she glided near the bottom. Slowly she glided to the end, but she was unaware the wall was their. Bumping her head. "Ouch!" Gasping for air as water filled her mouth swimming to the top, she breathed. "Wow that was close!!!" Bursting out laughter, Yumiko pulled herself out the water and went into the hot tub. Blushing bright red, because of the hot tub's warmth. Relaxed Yumiko closed her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:54 pm
Shoka walked into the pool room in a white swim suit with blue dragons on each side. He walked over to the hot tub. "Do you mind if I join you?" Shoka smiled and crouched down. He tried not to stardle her and sound as calm and friendly as possible. He let his toes drip into the water as he looked at her.  

Dr Spangle

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:56 pm
Otosu looked at the two girls and just sighed, "Ok look, I'm sorry that I had to fight off gang members for my own survival, and I'm sure with how clumsy you both are that you've done what I've just done, and am I not hurt, are you laughing at a person with a handicap cause I will.." Otosu raised his injured arm before bringing it back down again. "Ow.. This puts my schedule behind.." He let the girls continue there laughter and waited until they had settled down.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:06 pm
Yumiko Matsumoto

User Image

Opening her eyes, trying not to seem to startled, overall she was. Tilting her head, like a child, "Sure you can but be careful the water is extremely hot..." Yumiko said cheerfully. Her face still blazing red, and another layer if blush entered. She knew Shoka meant no harm, but it was how she was. Going deeper into the water, she looked at Shoka. Every time someone stared at her, she just stare at them for no reason.  

polarisyn

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces