Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Strong & The Weak (started/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  YES!!! sign me up!
  No redo it! >:(
  Yes. but i'll just watch.
View Results

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:14 pm
User Image
Max nods and heads back to his post for today,he figured he would ask gramps later and if not just press the issue with hayate. "Either way i'll find out..."undefined  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:20 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Watching Max go, gramps placed a hand on Hayate's shoulder. "Haya let me fix you a breakfast." Gramps said. Hayate, jumping up and down running to the house like a child. Flipping some eggs while Hayate was sitting on her chair looking out the window. Nice smell spread through the room. "I can't wait to eat! Smells so good." She said as gramps placed down the plate, Hayate began eating. Gramps going outside to read his newspaper.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:31 pm
User Image
Max sat down by the gates and tuged his hood down since he knew what was about to happen,as the sun rose higher it reflected off of the metal walls of the city creatign a shimmering and blinding light on the outside but didn't affect those on the inside. this gave the city it's name also it gave bandits the reason to find this place,it's name was the city of gold and was thought to just be a legend since no one would know it made a goldish light in the mornings thus they marked it as just another lone city.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:36 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hayate done eating picking up her plate to wash. Coming out her hands dried she sat next to gramps. Bored, Hayate tried to whistle. She sucked at whistling it was just too hard. Fiddling with her fingers. Not sitting still.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:41 pm
User Image
Max sighs cause he was a little bored since it didn't seem like there were any travlers yet so he started singing songs t pass the time. he wasn't someone who really enjoyed music all the time but once in a while was good enough.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:48 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hayate waving goodbye to Gramps. "Bye Bye Haya." She said. Skipping to Max, looking for the gates. Humming a little melody, she learned from her gramps. Looking around turning the corner.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:51 pm
User Image
Max stood up and decided to look for hayate,he felt like talking again which was a bit strange for him. "Then again it's not like theres anything wrong with talking to her..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:19 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hayate accidentally bumping into Max. Falling to the ground on her butt, Hayate looking up, seeing it was Max she waved at him. "Hello... I thought I was suppose to look for you." She said smiling.  

polarisyn

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:23 pm
Otosu saw the dawn of morning and quickly turned around. "It won't attack us in the light, let us hurry, I have a lot of things planned ahead of us." Otosu said walking over and simply putting his foot in the fire before conjuring up water at his foot to extinguish it. He then walked over and scooped Zee up before taking off, the wing suddenly brushing their cheeks as everything around them blurred, he smiled and said, "This is how quickly I move, I know of someone whom moves much more quickly.." He then stopped as they reached Zee's village and he set her down, "I will be back in an hour or two, please explain the situation to the other villagers, if they resort to violence against you, well this will come in handy." Otosu put a rusty gun in her hand and said, "It only has one bullet left, use it wisely." He then took off again, this time towards Max's village as to give the news to him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:13 pm
User Image
Max smiles at hayate and sets her on his left shoulder again. "Yes thats true....but you take too long."He gives her a look that says he's just kidding and tenses up a little as he sees someone in the distance.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:16 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hayate got used to the lifting her up into the air and placing her on the shoulder, although the view was never old. Smiling at the look Max gave her, she suddenly felt something weird, looking in the direction Max was looking at, she saw someone, squinting her eyes to get a better look. Her tail swaying back and forth the bow on her tail nearly falling off. Picking up her tail she tied the bow tighter.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:33 pm
Kami GearX
"Yes, I live in fear, as should many things. Everything has a way of killing something else and it is in that manner that I'm afraid." Otosu heard the sand shift a couple of yards away and he saw it move too, "Be quite, it seems our talking has woken up a beast of the sand." Otosu said this in a horse whisper, a slight clink being heard as his blade slid into his hands, ready for battle.

Zee stood and moved closer to Otosu. She more or less hid behind and watched as the creature moved.
((Sorry writers block.))

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:35 pm
((I made another post so we wouldn't fall behind..))  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:26 pm
Zee stood up still shacky from her travels. She walked into the village and into the bust town square. "Attention." she sayed, "ATTENTION!" she yelled louder, still no one listened. She looked at the gun and shrugged she pointed it straight up and fired it, "HEY LISTEN UP!!!" she yelled. Everyone turned to look at her. "We will currently be having a new titan running this village, his name is Otosu. He is strong, fast, and brave. With us under his power we will be safe. I promise you. So please be courteous to him when he gets here. Ok thanks." One of the villagers stepped forward, " Hey, that's what you said about the last titan and look where it got us." Zee grimaced, "If you wish to dwell on the past then due so. But not here, we have a new leader like it or not." Zee spat at the man and turned to get down the man walked toward her and grabbed her arm, "Is that so." he threw into the mud and then started to walk away. Zee stood quickly and lashed out at him. Cutting every surface of skin she could get her fingernails on. Eventually the town guards came. They grabbed Zee and the man and dragged them off to the stocks. Both Zee and the man were locked in there. "Damn." Zee muttered, "Should've kept the gun."
((Longest post yet!!!))  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:12 pm
Otosu had left a small note at Max's outpost saying the general summary of he had taken a village under his wing after he had killed the former one and he had to leave. Otosu then ran back and looked around to the townspeople, "Where's Zee? Where is she?" Otosu looked around, high and low, and the people looked at him as if he were crazy. "I'm supposed to be the new Titan, but I cannot do it without my companion." He then looked and saw one of the towns guard and he walked over saying, "Where is Zee? You would know out of all people." His eye had a small red shine to them, he knew that something bad had happened as he saw a little blood on the ground as well as what seemed to be steps for fighting in the towns sand.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff