Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Lyndria
Lyndria. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:50 am
"Oh, no reason," He smiled. "I've only just seen this fellow getting into some fights... Right after you left actually," He eyed Sinku, rocking back and forth on his heels. "I was just worried he was angry with you about something. That boy you were with looked pretty distraught when you never came back. But, you've already said you're fine, so I guess I'll just be off," Again, Miles smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:16 am
Leona placed her hands on her hips, turning to look at Sinku, "You said he started the fight." She looked back at this new stranger, hopeful he didn't remember that she probably stole from him. "Actually, Avin--the man I was with....was gone when I returned. Do you know what direction he might have gone? Perhaps the two of us," she motioned to Sinku and herself, "Can catch up with him." She sounded hopeful again, letting all of her shattered dreams weigh on this new man's answer. There was a chance she could truly follow the God's will; be with both Avin and Sinku. That, she was sure was her destiny. While she was not a particularly religious half-elf, she believed that there were Gods. Fate and Destiny wrote out your life plans, and it was your job to follow them to the best of your ability. And at the moment, it seemed to be leaving Opalescent, hopefully with the first two people who've been kind to her. Sinku was an animal, she knew he was trustworthy, but with Avin she could only go on her instincts. Which had never led her wrong before. And they claimed, even though he sounded insane that he had a good heart. And that's all that truly made any difference in the world.  

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:30 am
Miles' heart sank. He was stuck. What could he say to her? What had he expected? Avin was standing right in front of her. "I think he went that way," He suggested, pointing east down the street. "Or... Maybe that way?" He changed his mind, pointing the other way. "I'm sorry miss, I can't seem to remember right now. He did say something about leaving for the desert though," He lied. "So maybe the east gate?" Miles laughed, shrugging. "Well anyway, I'd best be off then," With that he took off down the street, hoping to make it to the east gate before they did.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:07 am
Sinku wrinkled his nose." I'll be right back." He telported out of the bar and reappeared in front of the man that had just been talking to them in the bar." Hey why are you hiding your true identity?.....Avin is it?.......running won't solve anything trust me I know about this sort of thing.....so why don't you get back in there and tell her who you really are?" Sinku asked with a slight chuckle.  

sinku anaka

Ice-Cold Hunter

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:27 pm
"True identity?" Miles asked, laughing. "I'm sorry, Stranger, do I know you?" He questioned, serious now. "I don't know who this Avin guy is, and I'm not certain I want to, all I know is you're in my face and I suggest you step the ******** back," He growled.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:21 pm
Sinku bared his teeth and growled deeply." You smell like he did ....now unless you two are identical twins or share the same body somehow ....then I think you're him." Sinku's cross necklace began to glow slightly and rattled against his armor.  

sinku anaka

Ice-Cold Hunter

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:38 am
"Well I'm not, so if you'd kindly remove yourself from my sight, I'd like to continue on my merry way," Miles frowned, annoyed by this one's constant confrontations. He eyed the cross, mostly uninterested in anything about this creature. He didn't know what he was doing, or what he wanted. All Miles knew was that this thing was the only thing standing in his way.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:49 am
The gods couldn't have given her clearer directions? This way, that way, what difference did it make if you were a God? She looked up to ask Sinku if east was best, but he'd disappeared again. Cursing him and all magical folk, she stood up and started heading east. Knowing the crowds of the city, she took the quickest way, atop the buildings. She saw no one, figuring Sinku would come back if he wanted to. Jumping from roof top to roof top, she started letting her mind wander into dreams of exploring Lyndria, totally oblivious of the beginnings of a fight beneath her.  

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

sinku anaka

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:15 am
Sinku stepped aside ." Fine keep fooling yourself....It won't get far." Sinku disappeared again reappearing beside Leona and followed her as she ran across the roof tops.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:44 am
Miles shook his head, "Right then." He stuffed his hands into his pocket, a sharp pain running through his right arm. "********!" He growled, his hand still throbbing. "We need to do something about this," He frowned, turning east once more.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:00 am
Once more Leo was surprised. This time almost to the point that she missed her jump, having to cling to the ledge then flip back up again. Turning to the raccoon creature she exclaimed, pointing a finger at him, “You need to watch yourself. No more sudden reappearing.” It was driving her nuts. With a sigh she said, “I know it might be crazy, but I’m going to check at the east gate to see if Avin’s gone through. The guards should know; that is if they take their jobs seriously,” she brushed her hair out of her face and asked, “Where’d you go anyway?”  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:53 am
" I followed that Miles guy......I think he may be avin but he claims to not know him." Sinku said with a chuckle ." Look you talk to the guards and I'll stay up on the roof tops to see if I can spot him......be kinda hard to explain my looks to the gurads."  

sinku anaka

Ice-Cold Hunter

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:18 am
Avin approached one of the soldiers on post at the gate. "I need to make an exit, sir," He bowed his head to the soldier. When the soldier asked his name, he looked puzzled for a moment. "Oh, right. Avin White, that's W-H-I-T-E," He pointed to his name on a list of visitors. From the large wooden gate swung a greatly smaller door through which Avin made his exit.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:07 pm
Poor Leona’s head hurt. This was too confusing that guy didn’t look like Avin, so how could he be him? Illusion. Right. But why would he pretend to be someone else? Jumping down from the last building, into a graceful crouch, Leona caught sight of him, “AVIN!” she called, running towards the gate. A soldier barred her, for few were allowed to simply leave the city: as it was “too dangerous to do.” She watched him walk away, her heart sinking. That Miles guy (who might have been Avin) said he was distraught. Maybe he wouldn’t turn around and let her come through? Maybe she’d crushed his dreams just as hers were.  

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:00 pm
"Hm?" Avin glanced over his shoulder just as the soldiers stopped someone. He turned to face her, burying his hands in his pockets and smirking. "I thought you weren't coming. Thought you'd taken the money and ran," He laughed, walking back towards her. "But you still want to tag along then?" he questioned, looking behind him. "Let her through, she's with me," He smiled to the guard, placing a few coins in his hand. "I'll thank you very much," He bowed his head to the guards, holding out his good hand to Leo.  
Lyndria

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff