Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce Yourslef
  It Saves People
View Results

DYin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:42 am
Hi. I'm DYin, but my real name is Sander. I'm fifteen years old, and I live in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. When I'm on gaia I'm always in the music forum, and mostly in the metal subforum or musicians subforum.
I play in a band myself, and we play metal, so it's not a big surprise.
I'm mod of one guild, and crew member of another one.
I'm new to this guild by the way mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:39 am
hey my names is Kyram. I`m 24 years old, im from venezuelan so im latin, and I speak english and spanish!! ammm well i spend long time in a Guild about knights of zodiac in spanish where I am Crew.

Well this is me 3nodding

Kyram

Sorlin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:10 am
Names Sorlin.. well actualy its bradley but i prefer Sorlin.. or B.J... when im on gaia im either in the chatterboc or the gaming forum..Im 16.. ill be 17 in april, im from Alabama, and speak english.. and a little bit of spanish  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:58 am
Call me Kaydah. I'm soon to be twenty and one of the crew in the Guild of Vampires.  

Kaydah

Ninja_Mina

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:32 pm
I'm..Mina you could say.
You have to Pm for my name.
I live in Georgia,U.S. and I'm a new class of black (lol)
ANd I'm still trying to figure out why Linkin invited me.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:33 pm
Hiya. ^^

I'm Rose, I'm seventeen, and I'm a crew member with the Spelling Nazis, and captain of The Completely Random, Vaguely Writer-ish, sort of Exchange-ish Guild. I'm not quite sure how I wound up getting an invite here.

When I'm not guild-tending, I can be found in the WF, the GCD and the Exchange.  

Rose McCann

Hillbilly Hikari

Sarcastic Bibliophile

31,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:45 am
Howdy! ^_^

I'm Hikari; I'm 19 and a Vice-Captain in The Real Society.

I'm not sure how or why I got invited here. But sounds good to me.

When I'm not surfing through my many guilds; I'm usually found in the GCD, ED, but mostly lurking in my favorite guild the GPG (Gaian Parents' Guild).

For now I live in Ogden, UT until my husband gets tranferred then we'll all move.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:15 am
I"m Kyyrao aka Ky
I'm 19 gonna be 20
Live in Hawai
Mod at the Anti-Guild mostly where smart sarcastic people hang out
I RP alot though sometimes I drop off the face of Gaia earth for a bit to deal with RL.

Kyyrao

Forty-six And Two

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:28 am
Hello, one and all. My name is Forty-six and Two. People here on Gaia call me Forty. If we're going to be in the same Guild together, I suppose you all could call me what all other fellow guild-mates call me, and that's PD (short for Paradox Deity, which was my first username here).

I am a male that lives in the USA, and has managed to avoid getting his head caught in a meat grinder for the past twenty years. This means that I'm twenty years old, for those that don't quite get what I'm saying. Not insulting anybody, but just clarifying.

Anyways, I spend a lot of time working these days. I manage a movie store for a living, paying my way through college. I continuously cultivate time within the grind, and I do manage to find the time to hop here into the Blue Nowhere to be on Gaia.

Here on Gaia, I spend a lot of time writing articles in my journal, as well as posting in the Extended Discussion. I very rarely, if ever, venture outside of those two areas. I encourage you all to read my journal, and to leave comments.

This particular Guild will make my fifth Gaia Guild to date. I am crew member in most of the other guilds. I'm not quite sure what I'm doing here, but I'll do my best to fit in and get along with the rest of you.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:38 am
Hi, everyone!

I'm Manda_Tifa...but everyone calls me Manda. I'm a moderator of The AFG ( http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=220 ), which is where I spend most of my Gaia time.

I live in one of the larger towns of Vermont, and as far as I know, I'm the only member of ANY of my guilds that lives here.

I love to draw in my spare time, and I do commissioned work, but I'm very lax, so if you DO commission me, expect to wait a bit... sweatdrop

Ummm...I can't think of much else to say...so Hiya!  

Manda_Tifa

angerydog

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:39 am
Hi everyone Im angerydog, but many people call me Dog. Im a vice captain of a guild and a mod for another one. O and Im 16 and from Newfoundland, Canada.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:03 pm
Hey my name is Lestat Male 6 foot 2 inches I have been a member of Gaia for almost 2 years I'm 17 years old and from Gaitherburg Maryland. I like to skate, read, play video games and draw.  

Lestat King of the Damned

MunkiHunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:59 pm
Hello everyone my name is MunkiHunter, I reside as the High Elder of the Brotherhood of Steel Guild ( http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=113 ) A military guild where I am also the Vice-Captien. The idea of the guild is to bring good back into the world of gaia through pacifisem but our technological might is a force to be recond with (on a rp level that is)

In real life my name is Christopher Earl Kenney Martin, im 20 years old and I live in Peoria Arizona and im going to school for my Batchelrs in Game Design, and in my free time i work ...and work some more and then go to school and when I get a chance ill play video games.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:32 pm
I'm Gabby, or GaBbYmEnTaL, I am a crew member in Demonic New York : Vampire/Lycan/Demon/Hunter RP ((ERV)). If everyone posts where they mod in this thread, what's the point of the other thread? XD We're all repeating ourselves.

I'm 13, my picture is in my siggy X3 and I live in New York. But you will never find me because I shall never tell my city ninja

GaBbYmEnTaL

cloud--nine

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:09 pm
I'm Cloud (or Lottie to those who know me), and a crew member of The Exchange Ninjas and whilst it has died within the past few months (sadly cry ) I did take my job seriously enough to start the rule system and make sure members at the time were alright with everything 3nodding whee

You can usually find me either in my inbox, on my profile, in the Exchange (or more specifically in Dark Prinz's shop xd lol ), or hanging around the mini-shops/requests and commissions for a good bargain. I'm 16 (but 17 in just over a week)and live in the UK - but if you check my profile you'll get to know me better. I love meeting new people...just aslong as they don't beg for items sweatdrop

Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff