Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:22 pm
"More like lucky you." He replied quickly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:24 pm
Jaded laughs"Maybe"He was in a good mood strangely..then again he was like he was before he was killed  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:28 am
Massasooni shakes his head. "Not maybe... ‘Most likely’ would have been a better response." He said as he spoke in his normal emotionlessly calm tone again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:40 am
Jaded just laughed again"Maybe"He smiles.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:30 pm
Massasooni shakes his head. "... You lucky I didn't kill you as soon as I could, boy." He said looking away and waiting for the girl's responce.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:39 pm
Jaded became serious"So said the man that crucified me...and yet I didn't die. My men freed me and I lived only to get killed in battle by one of my own"He shake his head.He didn't want to remember..It was his own brother that betrayed him.He lifted a hand to his head to clear his mind. He moved away from them.His pure white wings were turning gray  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:54 pm
She watched the two converse, and waited for an opining, "Not too terribly long," she said looking up slightly. Her head began to throb, but that passed in a matter of seconds and she was right as rain. She watched the angel, she saw his wings turn color, "I am sorry," She said to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:59 pm
"Don't be"He folds his wings and makes them vanish"Even the best of people get jaded in life...and it seems even in death"He sighs"My mother was right to named me such"He didn't look at them as he looks out.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:40 pm
Ira nodded. She would not have known this because she has never actual been human. She has always been the way she is.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:24 pm
Jaded sat down sighing  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:42 pm
Massasooni rolls his eyes. "Alright, I heard about your depressing life... yes everything bad happens to you and you alone, woe is you..." He said before looking back to the girl again. "Whatever... why were you watching?... have some sort of turn on to the two races fighting?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:05 pm
She rolled her eyes, "I have nothing better to do besides sit in these trees all day and there was a fight so i decided to watch, I had no intention of falling and interrupting your oh so impotent duel.." Ira said coolly.  

LEUT_Red_Wolf

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:15 pm
Jaded shrugs"My life wasn't depressing.I enjoyed it to the fullest even if it was a jaded life. It was mine and I loved it..this life how ever I don't.."He mutters the last part.He looks at them"It was never a duel.I wouldn't have faught. Tis not my way. I put up my sword. I am only interested in healing the souls that need healing. To help others get on with their path in life."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:15 pm
Massasooni shakes his head. "Not much of a duel if the other guy's too sissy to fight back."  

Shadowing Death

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:21 pm
Ira sighed. She wished the two side would get along like her mother and father did. But she knew it would never happen. "Then your killing him," she said to Massasooni.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games