Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
☾Ͼold ωar☽(OOC!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:41 am
Yay! Now tarah is going to sound crazy insane lolzerz. She probally make it sound like a dream Tarah had or something, since she was half asleep lolz.

Hermione is correct too, for some reason, from the beginning I was thinking Lance and Innocence were brother and sister and I actually felt bad when Lance sort of just let his sister become a slave.. lolz.

doing dramatic stuff is awesome! lolz  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:45 am
Oh, you all chose NOW to figure out every single one of my plans?? Granted, I've been giving a lot of great hints to it, but suddenly they're understandable? Jeez! But yea, Innocence is going to make Tarah look insane by pretending none of it happened and convincing Mariko that Tarah's either dreaming or hallucinating mrgreen

Missy and Harmonie both got it right 3nodding

Anyway, now that you all know the secret...well, it's no longer a secret.

OK, next thing.

I am so depressed to announce this, but this is my last day on gaia for the next week! I was chosen to go to Summer Leadership School, aka SLS. It's for ROTC. Y'all know how I wanna be top-dog corps commander? Well, if I go to this, I'll skip from being Airman to Staff Sergeant and newspaper NCO. There's no way I'm skipping out on it. But it comes at the price of not being able to RP for a week. My deepest apologies, dear friends crying

xCIZINEC

ZeroOtterz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:20 am
I knew it to becaue im *runs up a wall and throws shuriken at a random dummmy* a pirate!Thats alright :3 ill see you back in a week.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:33 am
xD Oh my, I'm not sure if Mariko is going to believe Innocence granted that she knows Tarah better. lol
>.>

Well, I hope everything goes alright. You'll be missed

Harmonie and Happiness

Tipsy Sailor

xCIZINEC

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:39 am
Did you just say....shuriken?

Spirit, you're just amazing. No body I know has EVER used that word, they always say 'ninja star' and it annoys the crap out of me! So thank you. Thank you for totally making my day whee

Oh...so I've really learned that my camera just downright HATES me. You know how I say I look like crap in the morning? Well, today it was especially bad. I slept with my hair in a ponytail and I hadn't showered last night (it was my intent to take one this morning, which I did of course) so when I undid my hair, I looked terrible. So I decided to take a picture in proof that I look like s**t when I wake up. And of course, my camera somehow twisted the image and made me look great. It didn't really help that I started laughing because I looked to terrible...but still! How the hell does my camera do that?!? Every other picture I take with the intent of looking decent absolutely sucks, but somehow, on the day I want to capture how bad I look, it makes me look amazing!!! Damn camera...

Well, Harmonie, belief has nothing to do with it. I got a 105 on my persuasive essay, so I must be pretty damn good at persuading wink Actually I'm not quite sure how this will work out yet. I have to wait until the moment comes to really know what I'm doing.

Thanks all X3 I will need the luck. Every morning awake and showered and dressed by 5am to run a mile...drill practice for three hours straight...then uniform inspections...oh the horror...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:05 pm
Yeah.. camera's are pure evil...
This morning I had awesome hair... It's pure curls..xD I didn't even have to comb it.

Persuasive...Please. All you need to know is how to pull a tooth out and you'll be set for life.
I dunno man, Mariko is pretty thick headed... I'm thinking about making her act kinda like a savage. Or like Xena The Warrior Princess; that would be awesome.

Sounds fun... I'm more of a swimmer myself... I have to go to this horrible camp too. (And I HAVE to because I'm the captain.)

Harmonie and Happiness

Tipsy Sailor

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:50 pm
Hermione sorry I haven't posted yet.. I'm having writers block, i'll post as soon as I think of some thing.. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:00 pm
It's fine, Missy.

lol I know... Things are pretty slow and I basically make stuff up so I don't have a short post.

Hopefully more people post. >.>  

Harmonie and Happiness

Tipsy Sailor

xCIZINEC

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:57 am
Um...hey all...

I'm back...

Nothing's happened in the RP since I left. That's somewhat depressing. At least I don't have to ask for a recap.

*By the way, since I said I'd let y'all know, I finally posted a picture of me...it's somewhat crappy though...*

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:59 pm
>.> Yes... I'm afraid the RP died.

You look cute!~
xD

Harmonie and Happiness

Tipsy Sailor

xCIZINEC

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:17 pm
I'm afraid so. Unless Spirit gets off his a** and posts. Or anyone else for the matter...but oh well. It was good while it lasted 3nodding

Haha! Thanks. If only everyone else thought that xp

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:54 pm
sorry guys i twas grounded thus unable to post, and couldnt post, and yes Torza i have finally gotten off my a** and in gonna think up a wicked thing to say, lol i dont want this rp to die, but i think it has  

ZeroOtterz

xCIZINEC

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:33 pm
Understandable. I get grounded a lot, so...yea 3nodding

Hey, you know I'm only messing with yoooouuuu...right? lol

Yea, I hope the RP doesn't die. I really enjoyed this one, actually, but Leifka says she's pretty much done with it...but that doesn't mean we can't still post in it. I mean, I'm in an RP called 'the thirst...' and the original creator posted through to the 2nd page...then he was done. So I took over and it's just me, my friend Crimson, and my friend Aicirret. It didn't die xp

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:39 am
Yeah imma bad kid, lol yeah i knew you were just joking. Wow a three persn rp, sounds fun :3  

ZeroOtterz

xCIZINEC

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:16 pm
Yea, oh so bad, aren't you? rolleyes

Actually it is pretty fun. It's an original idea about vampires and humans. Pretty much, this group of neighboring guys is hanging out one night, and on their way home they cross a beautiful woman who promises eternal life. And, since we all know how teenage boys can be in total darkness and this seductive woman, they each accept her offer only to find out that she's gonna bite their necks and then ditch them in separate alleyways, leaving them to their agonizing pain. Each newborn wakes up at different times with barely a recollection of it. And it's 3 months later; when they return to their houses, they find out a group of teenage girls moved into the houses right across the street. It's interesting, to say the least, and it's digressed a whole lot. There's four characters; I play two (one is the oldest vampire boy who has already fallen in love with one of the girls; the other character is one of the teenage girls who thinks she likes the other vampire boy whose almost as old as my vampire). CrimsonArcher13 plays the girl that my vampire fell for, and she's currently killing herself by accident. Aicirret Samurai plays the other vampire boy that my character thinks she's falling for because he's been taking care of her a lot lately. It's...again, quite interesting...

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff