Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Iwa Training Grounds (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_Oxy_X

Invisible Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:44 pm
[[oh i see well then ignore that XDD]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:46 pm
((Once I'm in Phase 3, though, it should cover the training grounds. xD I'm waiting anxiously for 3, since I finally get a quick jump. I'm doing my posts, and trying to make it less boring for me and others. But, I'm so busy multitasking. xD 3/12))  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:49 pm
After a long day of training, he laid asleep. When he awoke, he was ready and eager to train again. He had a quick bowl of soup, and then readied over to the training grounds.
-------------------------------------------

He summoned a more heavy version of the mist, making it harder for him to see, as well. He had wanted to use the sharingan, but he heeded Kai's words. He would do this without the sharingan, for now, if he was ever to become a true master at this. He summoned his realistic clone, and carefully crept behind it. After he was in sight, he began to use flash forward. He charged chakra up in his feet, and bursted towards the clone. As the clone probably couldn't see much at all in this mist, it mattered how much noise he made. The clone evaded it, slightly. 'Damn, as I improve, my clones do, as well. Good, and bad.' He chuckled a little. [1/12]

He tried to go for attempting to hit the enemy even after failing initially, something he hadn't attempted yet. He would need to be skilled at this in battle, so he had to try. He snuck around his clone, but then hastily, and recklessly, dashed towards it using flash forward. His clone was able to dodge it, but then he quickly dashed infront of it, and swung. The clone was struck in the side, next to his intestines. It disappeared, and Shane grinned a little. [2/12]

He summoned another clone, and began to repeat. His eyes were slowly getting more used to the strong mist, and he felt more ready. This time, he would try a frontal assault. He put chakra in his feet, and and dashed to the opponent. His clone put chakra in his feet as well, and avoided it. He then dashed behind his clone, and stuck his sword through his heart. He was still playing it a bit recklessly, trying to play out his situations. He was low on chakra, so he took a break, and decided to continue later. [3/12]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:50 pm
[[i am investing my time in lightning ninjutsu since i can learn it all quickly an add it to my list]]  

X_Oxy_X

Invisible Hunter

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:52 pm
((I can't learn lightning yet. -__- Until chunin, I can't have two element skills. So, I'm stuck with fire, and taijutsu. After I get this to phase three, I'm going to learn a weapon style. x-x))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:53 pm
[[I can never learn Genjutsu except for the one from my clan]]  

X_Oxy_X

Invisible Hunter

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:56 pm
((Uh, well, eventually, I'm going to know Tsukuyomi, maybe pick up a few others along the way, but I'm not going to be genjutsu oriented.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:16 pm
((whats with all the ooc?))

Kenshin walked up to the area. His eyes fixed on the kid. "Interesting." He sat and thought to himself of his next plans.  

Carbon-kazuma

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:25 pm
The mist subsided, and Shane saw a man that he had not seen before. He raised an eyebrow, and stared at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:28 pm
Kenshin stood up as he noticed the boy staring at him. "Genin eh." Kenshin stepped and was behind Shane, leafs in the air. he used leaf shadow dance to come behind him without making a sound. "Hello boy, My name is Kenshin, whats your name."  

Carbon-kazuma

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:34 pm
Shane turned around, and stared at the man, not knowing whether or not to be afraid. However, he knew for certain that he couldn't trust him just yet. ''My name is Shane. Why do you ask?'' He said, staring at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:42 pm
Kenshin Hoshigaki Kaguya
Sanin of Rock
User Image
To be young and foolish....

Kenshin smiled. "Dont be afraid, I'm a rock sannin, more like the 2nd Tsuchikage, so I'm not onn hurt you." He walked past the boy and looked back. "Tell the The new tsuchikage that I will be back soon, I have to meet someone." Kenshin walked off heading for the gates.

....is the beginning of a Legend

Carbon-kazuma

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:45 pm
He stared at the man as he walked away, ''What was that, anyways? And, why bother with me?'' He stared at May, and sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:48 pm
Kai grinned as Kenshin sowed up."Damn i hate that man."Kai umped frlom the tree landed infront of Shane."Hows the tai going?"

((What happened since last night?Im not reading all these posts ha))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:50 pm
Shane smiled, ''Hey, Kai sensei. I'm up to phase two!'' He gave the man a hug.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff