Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Eternal Bliss Hospital - Rock Village Hospital{Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:23 pm
Shane sighed, ''Why do you even have to discuss this here? I say take this to your house, Akira.'' Shane said, annoyed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:31 pm
He frowned, ''Fine. Ignore me. I'm taking Karuda back to my house. I'll bring that nurse with me, as she failed to get you two to leave. Follow me, and I swear I'll leave.'' He said, in a serious voice. He picked up Karuda, and gestured for the nurse to follow him. He walked out of the room, and went towards his house.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:36 pm
Lord Akira Uchiha
"Okay? then if he does this, I'll let him copy one more genjutsu. I know your close to Mangekyou. I can feel your power." Akira said, cracking his neck.

Kai smiled."Thats what i thought i could feel the power as i trained.Kai is at the training grounds getting that genjutsu specalist kid Hya to let him copy a few."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:37 pm
Akira nodded to Kai and left.  

Naruto Eternity

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:41 pm
The clone then reverted back to smoke.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:38 pm
Men are not prisoners of fate

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
Shuzoku Hitogoroshi No Uchiha
Chuunin - Snake Summoner - Three Tomoe Sharingan - Ranmaru Implant - Gensou Goshuujin Clan - Genjutsu Cursemark - Genjutsu Master
"I've experienced horrors, I couldn't inflict upon you with even the most powerful genjutsu"
"A ninja's only true mission in life is to gain power"
"Bonds are for the weak"

He scaled the building and watched the chaos from the top, knowing there wasn't a damn thing he could do...

Darkness of Eternity - Theme
The Time Has Come - Battle Theme
Genjutsu Theme

But only prisoners of their own minds.

Official Genesis

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:59 pm

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
Chuunin - Snake Summoner - Three Tomoe Sharingan - Ranmaru Implant - Gensou Goshuujin Clan - Genjutsu Cursemark - Genjutsu Master
"I've experienced horrors, I couldn't inflict upon you with even the most powerful genjutsu"
"Bonds are for the weak"

He had to do something... He jumped from rooftop to rooftop, getting lower and lower until he was at ground level.

Genjutsu Theme

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:07 am

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
"Bonds are for the weak"

He ran into the hospital and asked the nurse for some painkillers she told him everyone was after them and they were rationing them out "I'm a Chunnin, and I'm hot on the tail of who did this, don't make me lose it" he couldn't help but over-exaggerate the situation the lady gave him a look for a second before she passed him a bottle over the counter making sure no other nurses were looking and she whispered 'Give 'em hell for me, kay?' to which he laughed, before tilting his mask and taking two of the pills, a small amount of bandages hung out of the mask for a second and the nurse went to say something but he got in first "Thanks... And I'll be fine" he said, noticing the look of concern on her face, he slid his mask back into place and left once more. The nurse went back to tending to her many patients.

Genjutsu Theme

Official Genesis

Othiara -Tfs-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:36 am

User Image

Zephaniah barged through the doors of the hospital, with the medic in tow. The nurses tried to help, but she ignored them and went into a private room with no windows. After the two were in, she slammed the door and locked it. She did not want anyone here but her. She had a huge scar that ran from her right shoulder, down to her left backside . It was the only thing she felt self conscious about. Her vision was going black, as she fell to her knees. "Only...you..dont let anyone..in" was all she got off as she fell unconscious

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:41 am
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

"Whoa!" Rini caught the woman as she collapsed, stumbling slightly and leaning back against the wall beside the door for support. "Er . . . okay . . . ?" She blinked several times, tapping the woman's shoulder. Did she really just pass out? The injury must be bad, in that case -- or just really painful -- or both. "Hello?" She's out cold. The Shadow-thing swelled up in one corner, watching the pair with slight interest. Rini rolled her eyes at it and shifted her hold on the woman so she could half-carry, half-drag her to the bed and lower her onto it. "Yeah, I can tell. Thanks for the update."

The medic carefully situated her charge so she was laying properly -- hand hopefully comfortably -- on the hospital bed, not wanting to cause her any more injury. This done, she activated the Diagnostic jutsu and carefully ran her hands down the length of the woman's body until she found the problem -- extensive bruising in her sides, all the way down to the bone, from the looks of it. Rini gave a soft hiss, muttering, "That has to be painful. Hmm, I'm going to need and extra set of hands, here." But how to . . . ? After a moment of thought, Rini ducked into the attached bathroom and cranked on the shower. From the water she drew forth a water clone. There. Extra hands and she had not gone against the woman's wishes.

With the clone's help, Rini gently sat the woman up and removed her shirt, wincing when she saw the dark pattern of bruises that had already begun to spread across her skin. She froze further at the sight of the jagged scar running diagonally across her back. No wonder the woman had wanted privacy. Rini resisted the urge to trace the pale scar tissue, motioning for the clone to lower her patient back down flat. What could have caused that sort of injury? Shaking her head, the medic murmured, "Chiyute no Jutsu," and set to work.

-o-o-o-

Total Jutsu Remaining: 49
42 Academy Jutsu
32 Gennin Jutsu
21 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Othiara -Tfs-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:12 pm
Zephaniah could feel everything that was was going on, but yet she could not do anything about it. Her sides were killing her as it became almost unbearable to breath..one of her broken rubs were pressing against her lungs..threatening top puncture it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:50 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

The bruising began to fade and Rini pushed her chakra deeper to -- "s**t!" Interest perked, the Shadow-thing eased closer. Something wrong? "Broken rib, close to puncturing her right lung, which is not good and I can't take care of it with just Chiyute. She's going to need surgery." Her gaze snapped up to her clone. "Go and get the proper instruments. Quickly!"

The clone nodded and bolted from the room to do as it was told, leaving Rini to summon a second water clone, scrub down her hands, and start the initial preparations. She did not have time to learn the bone-healing jutsu -- a Jounin level technique -- and even if she did, it would do no good without first setting the bone, which could not be done from the outside. Surgery was the only option. Soon, all of the required tools were assembled and, after making sure the door was firmly locked again, Rini set to work. All the procedures and instructions she had ever studied regarding surgery swirled through her mind as she administered the anesthesia, set up the blood drip, and cleaned the area she would need to work with. After taking a deep breath, she held out a hand. "Scalpel." One of the clones immediately handed her the tool, and the process began.

Rini lost all sense of time as she worked, her clones assisting in keeping track of her patient's heart rate, breathing, and overall status. The trio worked in sync, with the real Rini only speaking a few words every now and then. Thankfully, the Shadow-thing remained silent, seeming content to merely watch. Finally, the offending bone was set and Rini began to withdraw, using the Healing Hands Jutsu to bolster the body's natural healing process and knit together muscle and tissue as she went. After what seemed like an eternity, Rini closed the incision, leaving no trace of scar tissue behind. She sighed and checked the monitor that kept track of the woman's vital signs -- stable all across the board. The medic stepped back and all but collapsed into a chair, watching as her clones gently wrapped her patient's chest in bandages. That had certainly been . . . intense . . .

-o-o-o-

Total Jutsu Remaining: 48
42 Academy Jutsu
32 Gennin Jutsu
20 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:11 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

When the clones were done, Rini waved them toward the bathroom with the order to dispel in the shower. The two nodded, leaving Rini to blink at the blood she seemed to just now notice staining her hands -- the woman's blood. She lifted both of her hands, holding them so the palms were facing her and staring at the wet, red liquid that seemed to fill her vision. Beautiful, isn't it? the Shadow-thing murmured, leaning over her shoulder. It's a good color for you. "Hm." She rose from the chair and moved to the bathroom to scour her hands, the apparition gliding after her. "I didn't ask for your opinion."

You don't have to, it drawled in return, grinning, But I do want yours. How are you feeling, my dear? Relaxed? Confident? "Well . . . yes, actually." Rini lifted her gaze to watch the Shadow-thing through the mirror. Good, and that was only a taste of what it could be. I only subdued your fear and anxiety. Imagine how you would feel if I closed the door to your pain and sorrow as well. You would be unstoppable. Indelible. You would be -- "Yours?" Rini finished softly, eyes glazing over.

The Shadow-thing bent over her, voice dropping. You know what I want, and you cannot deny me it forever. "Yes, I know," the medic murmured, stepping past the inky construct and back into the private room to check on her patient.

-o-o-o-

Total Jutsu Remaining: 48
42 Academy Jutsu
32 Gennin Jutsu
20 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

((I'm going ahead an posting again, 'cause I figured it might take some
time for Zephaniah to recover/wake up from the anesthesia.))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:24 pm
((Sorry and keep doing what you do best! My internet keeps cutting out))  

Othiara -Tfs-

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:40 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

Under the Shadow-thing's heavy gaze, Rini moved about the room until she located a clipboard and empty patient evaluation form. Standing at the woman's bedside, she started filling out all the information -- or what she knew, at least. Rini did not know the woman's name, age, or other such information -- and could only hazard a guess at her height and weight -- but she diligently filled out the rest of the provided spaces with details of her injuries and the administered treatment. Humming faintly to herself, the medic jotted down the time, followed by the measurements on the instruments and any observations of note from another Diagnostic. Everything was normal -- or, it looked normal to Rini, seeing as she did not have any baseline readings to dictate what this woman would consider 'normal'.

She continued to hum lightly as she hung the clipboard on the end of the bed and retrieved a blanket from the closet. It's addictive, isn't it. The cheer. Rini's hands faltered slightly as she spread the blanket over her patient to keep her warm. I wonder what you would do if I took it away? "You wouldn't . . ." Rini breathed. Oh? Would I not? Are you so sure? Anxiety began to creep up Rini's spine, and she fought down a shudder, smoothing the blanket down to keep herself from giving in to the rising panic. What had she just done? She had operated on this woman -- her first, actual, full surgery -- without any sort of supervision. What if she had screwed up? What if the woman had died on the table instead of pulling through? There was no doubt in Rini's mind -- judging by how the Tsuchikage had acted toward her patient -- that the woman was important to Katsuro. If she had failed . . . . "Oh, kami . . ."

In an attempt to calm herself, Rini ran another Diagnostic. Fine. Everything was fine. Somewhere behind her, the Shadow-thing chuckled darkly.

-o-o-o-

Total Jutsu Remaining: 46
40 Academy Jutsu
32 Gennin Jutsu
20 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

((That's okay. ^_^ Character building is good for the soul, anyway. >_<))

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff