Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Iwacademy (word play){Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:39 am
~Kamizuki Kage~

{{IT'S DONE I FELL ASLEEP IN THE PROCESS BUT IT"S DONE}}

Kami rolled his eyes. Shinobi these days were so useless. All they cared about was the ones they love. A true shinobi is not supposed to have feelings for anyone or anything, but knowing this defeated Kamizuki purpose for being a shinobi. After all he was in search of his brother because he cared. He looked at the man. "I'd like to meet with this Velox."

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:54 am
Shane Uchiha Raiken
User Image
User Image
►Shane frowned. 's**t. Well, if he really wants to, I'll help him. I pray that Velox isn't mad, incase He is indeed his brother...' He thought to himself, and finally spoke, ''Alright. I-I'll take you to Velox. But, he's in Kumo. I'll send word for him, alright?'' He said, with a fake smile.◄

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:58 am
~Kamizuki Kage~

Kamizuki bowed. "I'd highly appreciate that. Now I don't think we've formally met. The name's Kamizuki Kage," the boy said as he held out his hand.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:02 am
Shane Uchiha Raiken
User Image
User Image
►Shane brightly smiled, but hid his judgements. 'You're nice to me when I'm helping you, eh? I know the type.' He thought to himself, and then grabbed Kamizuki's hand for a shake. ''I am Shane Uchiha Raiken. I'm pleased to meet you.'' He said, smiling. ''Now, I suppose I could send a carrier pigeon, or something. Hold on, let me write a quick note.'' He said, and began to walk over to his house, gesturing for Kamizuki to follow him. ◄

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:13 am
~Kamizuki Kage~

Kamizuki shooked the man's hand. Then, with a sigh, he began to follow the man out the academy.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:09 pm
Ty walked into the academy looking around. He then walked over to Akira who he figured was the teacher."Can you teach me to become a shinobi?"

zephyer55

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:34 pm
Akira smiled. "most definetally. Just show me three jutsu. Clone Jutsu, Transformation, and then Substitution."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:37 pm
Ty nodded and focused his chakra. Soon three images of Him stood side by side. They disappeared and he performed more hand seals. He then changed into Akira. Ty threw a kunai into the air and performed the final set of hand signs. When the kunai stuck in his head he had changed into a log. He walked back through the door and asked,"How was that?"  

zephyer55

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:59 pm
"well done, you pass." he said, handing him a Headband. "Tell me, why do you want to be a Shinobi?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:05 pm
Ty turned red and kicked at the ground"Well, my parents died from a serious illness and I want to save every one else i hold dear from dieing. I'm going to be a medical shinobi. Can you teach me any Medical jutsu?"  

zephyer55

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:09 pm
Akira shook his head. "Sadly, I know no Medical Jutsu. And our Teachers here no nothing either. But I will do my best to obtain a Medical Teacher for you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:13 pm
(I think you can give me a scroll i can learn it from.)
Ty let out a long sigh.."Do you by any chance know the puppet jutsu?"  

zephyer55

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:15 pm
"No, but there is someone. If you can find him, A man... well... A human Puppet by the name of Arata can help you. As for medical. Go to the Library. We have all known jutsu under Chuunin there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:24 pm
"I'm not sure I'm capable of learning the jutsu by myself. I'm not too skilled"

(I can't teach myself jutsu till chuunin.)  

zephyer55

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:28 pm
((No, but you can take it to someone capable. I cant learn more then Basic.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff