Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Number9Hearts

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:48 pm
User Image

Tally had fallen asleep but she was awake now. There was something odd about how she slept. Then it hit her. No dreams. She had always had dreams and she could remember them all. No dream at all. The last dream she had was in fact a nightmare. She sat there wondering why she didn't have anymore dreams. The Mad man? He couldn't be real. He couldn't be.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:07 pm
Alex looked at the contract and began to scan it. "Sounds promising" she said. She signed the contract as he disappeared and she looked around. "Weird..." she said to herself. Soon she walked off as her hands began to ache horribly. Felt like something was being forced through her flesh, looking at her hand a long metalic claw came from her knuckle. She screamed in terror as she saw it. She began to run and pick up speed as her teeth seem to extend.

Kikyo clapped her hands as she was more excited now. Grabbing the pen she signed her name the best she could as she looked at him as he disappeared. She was happy as she caught the jewel as it glew. Soon a loud noise in the distance could be heard as sharp pain was put in her shoulder. Looking at it she realized she had been cut. She became lightheaded and fell to the ground.

Angelina took the pen and signed her name. "I want that power" she said with a wide smile. As he left she smiled as she felt a surge of power fill her body as a fiery aura surrounded her. She smiled and laughed mischiviously.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:38 pm
"Okay then." Renault made a pen and signed his name in the line. "Excuse me...I was never taught how to write in cursive. That's good enough I guess though." Renault then looked out onto the horizon again, not paying much attention to the man in black or his contract. "Say guy, I didn't think about you. So...how did you get in here?"

~~~

"Hmph." Lucas took the pen and signed his name in perfect script. "I think that is what you want. Now...give me what I want before I eat you." He exhaled revealing a circle inscribed with intricate markings inside of it on the mid point of his tongue. "Now please, while the night is still young."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:44 pm
(( Mahareshi and Solaris))
Neither boy would be given an answer by the time they both looked back both the mysterious man and his contract were gone, vanished without a single trace. As well as the three young girls Alex, Kikyo, and Angelina none would recieve answers to their questions instead they would simply be left alone to toil in the prison they had signed themselves away to. Back within his hidden Lair the Mad Man's smile widened more, " And now all the pieces are in my jail. Perfect, promise them a few trinkets or powers and they wet themselves over the opportunity, how stupid of them. Still there were a few with interesting personnalities, I wonder how they will react when they are recruited. "  

Nicko1421

vampirecutie654

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:58 pm
"Wow anything I wish for!"Her eyes gleamed with excitement at thought of being a real witch.He seemed like a nice guy so Alicia trusted him.She let Natsume down as he scurried behind her.She grabbed the pen and signed the golden contract.The man and contract dissapeared when she finished signing.She felt a tingling sensation on her uper back so she dreamed up a mirror.She gased when she saw strange brand on her back in her reflection.She was jumping up with excitement until everything went black.There blood and chaos everywhere.Alicia saw her mother's corpse on the ground with pale blue lips and blood soaked clothing.Alicia shot up awake,panting from her nightmarish dream."Phew it was only a dream."She went to whipe the sweat off her forehead but noticed her hands were covered with blood.She screamed when she saw her mother on floor unmoving just like in her dream.Alicia leaped out of her bed to her mother's body.She wept as she shook her mother,calling out to her without an answer back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:04 pm
Sai sat up in his bed, a cold sweat covering his face. Something felt off, but the terror which still gripped him prevented him from knowing exactly what. The last moments of the dream began to replay in his head. Chesh swinging his claws down across his scarred face then a piercing stab as he had tried to crawl away. He felt his face for scratch marks and gave a relieved sigh as he felt none. This relief however didnt last long, and the realization of what felt off finally hit him. He couldnt see in his left eye.

His parents, who had awoken at the scream now came rushing in as they heard a second. Sai stared at them with his one blue eye, covering the other in fear. "M..M..Mom...D..dad i i..." He trailed off and they simply sat down and hugged him. "Oh it was only a bad dream honey.." Sai trembled a bit and nodded. His thoughts ran back to his favorite mad hatter; he had, had no left eye either.

Sai managed to avoid opening the eye, fearing finding nothing beneath and instead said he was being a pirate for the day. No use worrying his new parents. He found a toy eye patch and left his house to see Chesch and explain his weird dream.

demoneyeszero

Number9Hearts

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:28 pm
User Image

Tally felt a sharp pain in her left shoulder but she chose to ignore it. She felt rather lonely without her mother being there but she was used to it. She decided to go visit Yukina. She made some sandwiches for her and put them in one of her pouches in her many pocketed shirt which was quite large for her smallness. She began to make her way towards the orphanage and spotted Sai. She waves to him and continues on her way. She arrived at the orphanage.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:55 pm
"Hey man...man?" Renault turned to face the man that was once there and found that he was replaced by something more horrid. His parents, the both of them, stared down at him with a gun and the other a short knife. The building where the crime was committed was burned down along with the rest of the city. Before he could ask why, the knife was through his right hand now connected to the bench he sat upon. "Ahhh....what did I do! No!" The gun went off and a bullet buried itself deep in his chest. "Gah!!!..." He gasped for a second. The shot felt real although he knew for a fact this was a dream. Blood seeped from his wound and it was boiling. More came up through his mouth and fell onto his chest further scolding him as bullet after bullet was placed into his chest

"No! Stop...NO! Stop!" His eyes shot open and he was met by the darkness of his room. Even though he was awake, he could still feel his chest burning with pain. He was still screaming from it and soon, his parents burned through the door asking him what had happened. He looked over to them and lifted his hands in defense. A spiked of sand jutted from the palms of his hands pinning them to the wall by the cloth of their shoulders. Looking at his palms, he instantly said to himself,"Whoa...."

~~~

"I don't feel anything you b*****d! Where are you! Where are...ughh...." Lucas looked down at his feet a realized that his body was breaking down atom by atom. The soles of his feet felt as though they were on fire or as if he was standing in lava. "Jesus Christ!" He lifted his foot, but the pain didn't subside. It got worse the higher it went up his leg. His leg had disappeared but he could still feel a massive streak of pain running through his nerves. "Ahhhh!!!! Stooopp! You b*****d! I'm going to kill you!!!"

He fell over no longer able to feel his legs. His hands now suffered the same fate. Atom by atom, he was torn apart and over him stood the people that he had killed. There were at least twenty now. They all looked at him with their hands out. They were smiling and some were even snarling and drooling. He threw his handless arm up at them as if to beg. Soon, his arm was no more. His torso was no more. Only his eyes were left to stare as the people lifted their feet above them. The quickly lowered...

Lucas's parents ran to his room and opened the door to find him, but they only found an neatly made bed. Their son was gone. Miriam, his mother began to cry, apparently worried about her son that cares nothing for her.

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:44 pm
Chesh screamed in his sleep calling his parents into his room. They rushed through the door and reached for Chesh. They suddenly recoiled as Cheshire's eyes shot open a cat like screech escaped his lips as he gripped the top of his head covering the ears on his head. Taking in deep breathes dripping with sweat he felt the warmth of his soft ears and the wag of his tail. He looked at his parents as they slowly approached their son. " It's ok Chesh it's ok, you're alright now. " His mother said as she hugged him. She didn't care about the ears or tail they would talk about it later. Chesh cried into his parent's arms his tears staining their clothes.

Vincent cried out in the night fangs barred he bit down on his sheets shredding them with his new fangs. His parents threw the door open to get to their child. They watched as their once peaceful son shredded his sheets and kicked wildly in his sleep. He screamed one more time and woke up, gasping for air he felt a burning pain on his body, tearing his sleeve he looked on his shoulder to watch as a brand was slowly burned into his shoulder. He screamed as his father placed his hand over the burn, it dulled the pain but burned his father's hand. Vincent gripped ahold of his shoulder and hugged him tight. " I'm so sorry daddy! I'm so sorry! " He cried full salty tears. " It's ok Vincent, just relax I'm alright. " He said as he gripped his burned hand tightly.

Brian screamed loudly in the dojo, he had fallen asleep with his hand gripped on his sword. He grabbed his chest as his eyes shot open, he felt a pain so intense running up his chest. He tore his shirt down the middle watching as a brand was slowly etched onto his skin, he felt blood trickling down his chest as it was finished he went limp, his father soon bursting down the doors to the dojo because they had been locked. He gasped and ran towards his limp son. William's eyes were filled with horror as he saw the brand on his son's chest. " No! No! This can't be happening! Why Mad Man why my son!? " He screamed into the air. His mother soon ran in gasping at the wound she wen and retrieved the first aid box and began to clean up the wound. Brian could see th e blurry images of his mother and father. Gargled words that were barely recognisable left his mouth. " I'm sorry.....I'm so sorry. " " No it's ok Brian it will be ok. " William said sadly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:55 pm
User Image

The pain in Tally's shoulder grows worse. She crumples of the ground. "Ayye!" She screams. She can feel her skin burning. With out warning the ground envelops her. She can hear it whisper soothing words to her like her father. "It will be okay child. I saw it happen to others. It was the Mad man. The man in your dreams." Tally is amazed. "How can you speak to me?" She can hear the earth laugh. "Look at your brand." She does. "A leaf and its roots." The earth seems to move. "Yes. You have an affinity to earth. You can move it and control it." The earth opens up and she is in the moonlight again. "Wow."  

Number9Hearts

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:27 pm
Sai gave a cheerful if not a bit hesitant smile to Tally as she had gone by. He was still getting used to seeing with only one eye and was constantly nervouse he would be found out. The small boy reached up to touch the covered eye. Had Chesch really torn it out like in his dream? Sai stopped on the side walk, thinking it over before clutching his book tight. "No...that was nightmare Cheschure...not my Chesch" His smile returned at his realization and he half skipped half ran the rest of the way. Sai arrived at Cheschure's house and knocked, having just barely missed his friends scream.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:32 pm
(( Echo it's still night out. razz ))

Cheshure's father came to the door and opened it, now that Chesh had calmed down he felt like they could answer the door. " Oh hello Sai, look now's not a good time I'm afraid Cheshure is sick right now. " He said sadly, this was of course a lie but he couldn't very well explain their son having a tail and cat ears, and he couldn't allow anyone to know. He was about to close the door when he noticed something. " What happened to your eye? And Why are you out at this time of the night? "  

Nicko1421

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:40 pm
Sai scratched his head a bit nervously as Cheschure's father asked about his eye. "Umm..w..well uhh y ya see... I hurt it in a really weird dream and it looks reeaaallly nasty so i decided to be a pirate...ya" He smiled brightly, having in his mind succesfully struggled through a good half lie. "Anyway it was really weird and scary and Chesch is my best friend so i wanted to talk to him...and how'd he get sick Mr. Valentine?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:49 pm
" I am Sorry Sai, but now just isn't a good time. " He looked behind him to see Cheshure's mother come down stairs. She had the bundled up Chesh in her arms, he was wearing a beanie and a long teeshirt with loose fitting pajama pants. He looked out the door and weakly waved to Sai, he was still so shaken up he didn't have much energy. " He just caught a cold, he'll be fine but he's not feeling well. "

Brian sat up on the floor he rubbed his chest as the burning left. " Father. I'm so sorry, I saw him, only I didn't know it was him. " William sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. " I think it's time we had a talk about what your old man actually does with his life. " He said as he began the talk he had been fearing ever sense Brian was born.  

Nicko1421

Number9Hearts

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:14 pm
User Image

Tally looks for someone. Someone familiar. She begins to run. The earth begins to sink beneath her feet. She stops. "Wow. No way... It was right." She squeezed her palm and dirt piled up around her feet. "No way!" She get down on her knees and stuck her hand through the hard earth with ease. "Amazing!" Her eyes sparkled with amazement. What was that kids name that she saw earlier today. Renault. She was going to find him. He looked like he could be trusted.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff