Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
5 Till Midnight (White Order avalible) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do to lack of members, should I move this RP to the forums?
  Definitly
  Probably not
  Not sure
View Results

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:55 pm
Deamain shrugged. "Could've gone better." he said. "Eon sicked five hunters on me and Cove...now, about this pillar?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:58 pm
Makoto looked disappointed. "I don't have information but the rumors, they say it can bend the fabric of time for short periods."  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:00 pm
"Damn it!" Deamain muttered. "That sounds like Razamule. i would'nt have though my brother would've sent him to petrol the borders. I guess he really wants me dead."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:03 pm
Makoto took note of the name. "Razamule? You know who it was already, if you already know why do you need observations?"  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:06 pm
"I only know Razamule, ecuase me and him used to be freinds before this damned war." Deamian explained. "You might also whant to jot this down too...he's a decendent of Alucard."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:14 pm
Makoto looked at him with a slightly worried gaze. "Well that's not good, how are we supposed to compete with that?"  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:15 pm
Deamian shrugged again. "Well I'm not sure about you, but if I see him I'm going to kick his a**." he said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:48 am
Makoto smiled. "Well that's one way to put it, but what of the other pillars?"  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:04 am
Deamian shrugged a thrid time. "Not sure." he said. "I suppose all we can do is keep an eye out for them. If you see any more activiy, please notify me ASAP."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:16 am
Makoto nodded. "That I can do, but I do have a small request. The next battle I would like to be of some use, can you notify me of any fights against the Horde?"  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:18 am
Deamian nodded. "Very well, I can do that." he said. "But don't be late if I do." He chuckled a bt at his half-joke.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:21 am
Makoto gave a small laugh. "Yea, that's the least I can do." She said with a slight smile.  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:29 am
"Alright then." he said. "You should probly head back to teh VRS headquaters. I know your boss dosn't exactly like it when you talk to us 'damned blood suckers'."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:31 am
Makoto sighed. "You're probably right, he gets grumpy when things get rough in the area, I'l talk to you later then." She started to head back to headquarters.  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:25 pm
sitting back at "base waiting for the next signal of attack, thinking 'i'm bored i wonder where takeshi is' takes out his gun and puts it down
"i can't belive i forgot about that move i've been praticing, if i had used it takeshi would be dead now, crap sometimes i'm so stupied"  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff