Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
We're going on an ADVENTURE!!! Starting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which are you?
Barbarian
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Bard
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Cleric/Paladin
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Druid
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Fighter
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Monk
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Wizard
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Ranger
27%
 27%  [ 6 ]
Rogue
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Sorcerer
18%
 18%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 22

FatesMyBitch

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:42 pm
FatesMyBitch
User Image

The sun rose over Marmes City. Its warmth spread out and touched the tops of buildings. Our heros stand on the edge of town, doing last minute checks. Our group contain Narian Electra Ylzik, a half-elf sorceress, Blaze Zanferd, a mute elf ranger. Jace Anklebiter, a halfling rogue, Tryndamere, a half-orc barbarian, Agrias of the Lionguard, a drow paladin, Ramnun Redheart, a half-elf bard and Kiva, a human monk.

These seven shall change the shape of the world, although none of them know it. For the Gods of all, more then law and chaos, more then good and evil, the Gods of all have blessed their mission although they have more plans in store for them. To return the balance, for evil has once again taken a strangle hold. To return good and evil to the natural order. That is their mission although to them it is a simple over throw of the undead leaders.

And that is where our adventure begins.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:03 am
Jace Anklebiter

User Image

"The sunrise in this city is just beautiful," Jace thought aloud, "my father said that the sun is just a huge burning explosion caused by tons and tons of pressure on tiny objects." He ran a hand through his hair, calmed by the majesty of it all.

New Kid87

Kiro Damions

Durem Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:17 am
Blaze Zanfered
User Image
Blaze looked up at it and shrugged. He spent most his time out in the woods and was tired of seeing sun rises and sun sets. "Well, it is better than a storm."He thought as he thought on how to get them in there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:29 am
FatesMyBitch
User Image

Narian Electra Ylzik

Nara watched her group from the tree which she had taken residence. The sun was beautiful and she took some time to memorize it. Once they reached the dungeon it might be a while before she saw it again. She looked at her time telling contraption and clicked her tounger. Where were the other?

FatesMyBitch

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:14 pm
Agrias of the Lionguard

User Image

Agrias gazed in the direction of the sun, "When I was a child, I remember that the sun hurt my eyes. Now, I see a beautiful morning." A faint smile crossed her lips, as she remembered her adoptive father.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:26 am
Kiva
User Image

"So what exactly are we supposed to be doing?" Kiva asked with his hands behind his back as he was getting board with all the talk about how pretty the sun was

bytbyt

Kiro Damions

Durem Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:57 pm
Blaze Zanfered
User Image
Blaze wrote on a piece of parchment saying,"Sorry, mute, but we are going to a castle in the Red Mountains and we will have to slay a litchi after I get you guys in through the draw bridge. Names Blaze by the way." Then handed it to the new guy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:30 pm
Kiva
User Image

Kiva took then note read it then loked at Blaze and said "You can read lips?"

bytbyt

Kiro Damions

Durem Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:35 pm
Blaze Zanfered
User Image
Blaze took the paper and wrote,"NO! I am only mute! An arrow priced my throat and I survived Because of that, my vocal cords were sliced and I can't speak."then gave it back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:44 pm
Kiva
User Image
"Ok, sorry" Kiva said after he read the not sounding a bit anoyed. Then again Blaze wasn't looking directly at him so he couldn't have been reading his lips, making this another stupid mistake for Kiva at least in his mind

bytbyt

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:22 pm
Agrias of the Lionguard

User Image

Agrias turned her head toward Nara, "So, which way to we need to go?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:57 pm
Jace Anklebiter

User Image
Jace gave his classic grin to Agrias. She wasn't so bad. "We're just wait'n for the big guy, Torn, I think." His grin started to falter, just a bit, as he remembered the fact that this was his first time to leave the village, to leave his father...  

New Kid87

FatesMyBitch

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:58 am
User Image

Narian Electra Ylzik

Nara shimmied down the tree and steadied herself. "We are heading to the West. We need to head out. I'll send out a message to him for him to get over here." She loked up at the sky and frowned. She was hoping to have already left.

((Gonna try and be back for Sunday afternoon. I'm sending Rast a message.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:20 am
User Image
Tryndamere

Tryn was a bit slow when it came down things and he had gotten him self into another fight at this time. Although he had dug him self into a hole with this one but managed to avoid getting major injuries. A little bit of blood had been split and some covered his torso, but he did have a few gold pieces with him at this moment. He received a message from the women that had asked him to join them on some adventure. A few thoughts wandered about his mind as he walked about the area and eventually arrived to where the others where. It also seemed that he did not care that he was late and not like it matter to him anyways.

Otiax

Learned Seeker

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas