Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Roses have Thorns Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:56 pm
She put her hamburger down and sniffed"Some one is here."She said"If you are there,show yourself"She said then sighed"I really hate it when people hide"She said then looked at him and winked"Don't worry about your forgiven,you remind me of someone"She said softly  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:10 pm
"oh great, so who's here do you know them or do i need to take care of them" he says as boldly as possible even though he know he may not be able to live up to that  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:19 pm
She frowned"I have no idea, all i know is that hes not a lycan that's the problem with being over 4000 years old some senses get extremely better while other get extremely worse,but anyway thanks for offering to protect me"She said smiling,then looked at the time and sighed"great my father is probably wondering where i am right about now,but i really don't want to leave,but you probably have to get that bounty,don't you?"She asked sadly,she was enjoying his company  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:22 pm
"truthfully i don't think i would have been able to, just between you and me, he can teleport" he knew he sounded crazy but it was true  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:29 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain was in the back corner of the Late bite. He looked up and saw the hunter and vampire princess. 'Oh please don't let them find me,' Kain begged in his mind and pulls his hood up over his face. He still smelled like blood and trash. He had a bandage around his side now but he was too weak to teleaport himself.
Teleaporting Leon and Sable around so much had tried him down because he never moved some many people around so soon.

". . . that I kill everyone you held dear"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:37 pm
My name is Eon Midnight. I am a Pure Blood vampire.
Other things you should know about me are i am the current king of the vampires. I am also a desendent of Dracula, on of the greatest of all vampire kings. My abilites are PK, a msit form taht makes me completly inivible, and abrim attack called Dark Slumber that make you experince your worst nightmares. I also have the strange ability to feed on otehr vampires. I am 6000 years old, but I look 25. I am a male.  

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:37 pm
User Image
"Ack, whats that putrid stank" he relizes its the dog from eairler "might as well tip the kid off" bumping into the dog causing him to stuble towards the kids table  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:43 pm
A vampire, who was unkown to the two eating hamburger due to being invisible, walked up behind Allyiah. Shifting out form his Mist Form, he put a hand on her shoudler. "Is there a reason you're trying to avoid your duties Alliyah?" he said in a firm tone.  

Vice Captain

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:44 pm
"anyway princess, you look about 26,27, which would put you at about 4000 years old normaly, if your that old i think your old enough to make your own desicions, your should be able to do stuff on your own without your father" he knew if the wrong person heard this he could get in big trouble but it just had to be said then looking up and seeing the new visitor the king himself "oh, crap"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:54 pm
(its alliyah this time)

She sighed"My father's behind me, isn't?"She asked feeling hsi hand on her shoulder"Hello father,I wasn't avoiding them, i was pausing then to get some fresh air, its get stuffy being stuck in the castle all day."She said to him pouting"Oh this is Cove"She said"So just wondering that is but why are you out here, I'm sure I'm not the only reason why you are here,right?"She asked him"But I will go back in the castle"She said as she stood up  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:55 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain stumbles right into the table of the hunter and now king and princess's table when a vampire bumpped him. 'Crap! s**t a bunch of other swear words to work for this moment. Please let this hunter be stupid,' Kain begs. His hood was still on and he rights himself quickly, "sorry to have run into your table. Sometimes people just don't know you're there untill they bump into you," Kain says in a rough low voice. He takes a step back, "I should be going now," Kain says and turns around heading for the door.

". . . that I kill everyone you held dear"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:59 pm
"wait, its you, get back here kain, what did you think i was that stupied" thinking to himself crap i'm out of silver bullets have to use normal lead ones, loads him gun takes out the cuffs and pretty much glomps kain to put on the cuffs "you can go easy or hard, you decide, oh princess are you okay"  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:04 pm
(Eon was going to be your borther stll, but ok, he's you father this time XD. Adds some diffrention)

*edited*
"Don't back talk me Alliyah." Eon said with a slight growl. "Now go...I'll talk to you later." He was then about to talk to Cove when Kain, bumped into the table. He was about to order the gaurd to seize him, but Cove manged to capute him. Suprisingly. "Humph, I guess you're not so usless after all Cove."  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff