Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Bravenheart Dojo (Medic Nin and Genjutsu Training) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:28 pm
Luna was silent, thinking, and she got up and walked to one of the taller shelves, climbed a ladder and grabbed a thick red bounded book. She opened its contents and flipped until she had found the right page. She walked over sat back down and took Rini's chin in her hand locking her gaze "You ARE NOT crazy. And im going to be the one to help you get the stupid little voice out of your head" flicks Rini in the head with her forfinger.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:49 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Genin | Medic in Training

Rini winced slightly and rubbed her forehead, eying the book Luna's clone had fetched with curiosity. "Yes, sensei," she replied, wondering what exactly she was planning on doing to achieve that. It won't work, the voice hissed softly, speaking up for the first time since her discussion with Neo. You won't be rid of me so easily. Rini's jaw tightened slightly. We'll see.  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:02 pm
Koneko Kuromira
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini winced slightly and rubbed her forehead, eying the book Luna's clone had fetched with curiosity. "Yes, sensei," she replied, wondering what exactly she was planning on doing to achieve that. It won't work, the voice hissed softly, speaking up for the first time since her discussion with Neo. You won't be rid of me so easily. Rini's jaw tightened slightly. We'll see.

Luna got up and shut the door and the window closing the shades. "Rini, before we begin there is something completely serious I need to ask you. Is there anyone else you know who has the same type of "problem" as you. Because I have colleagues who have seen this in other ninja and entire villages have been brought to their knees... it could become an epidemic if we do not stop it here. I need you to answer me truthfully."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:41 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Aki flapped away from the window as Luna closed it with a slight shriek, moving to a nearby branch and fixing his gaze on the offending shades that blocked his view of Rini. He ruffled his feathers almost indignantly and settled to wait. Inside, Rini shifted somewhat uncomfortably at the clone's question, mind racing. Should she tell about Neo? Would that be betraying his trust in her? She swallowed and licked her lips, answering carefully, "It seems that . . . part of Neo's clan traits . . . seems to carry a . . . similar side-effect. I don't know to what extent . . . but he told me a little about it when he noticed my . . . problem, earlier . . . tried to comfort and advise me . . . " So easily you rat him out. Interesting. She curled her hands into fists against her knees. "I don't think it's something that can be passed from person to person like a disease, though, sensei. My . . . problem . . . started before I met him. It's . . . internal, not external."  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:56 pm
"I see that the person that saved me In Iwa is becoming a splendid ninja now a days" A voice was herd in the shadows in the dojo, hoping that Luna would remember him. A man with black angelic wings slowly zoomed his way out of the shadows, a somewhat friendly smile on his face. "I still haven't thank you when my eye was plucked out Luna." Katsuro said as he would still hoped that she remembered him and not attack him for some reason.

(Sorry if I'm interrupting something, but got kind of bored. =/)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:16 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini looked up from her lap in time to see someone -- or something -- suddenly emerge from the shadows to her left . . . just as the nightmare creature had. Her breath caught in her throat as she gasped sharply and jerked away, scrambling sideways on her bed to press her back against the head-board. Kunai flashed into her hands, arms crossing over her chest in a defensive position as she focused her panicky gaze on the newly-emerged figure. She did not hear what the man had said, her thoughts whirling. Was this real or was she hallucinating now, too? She could not decide which one she would prefer. If it was real, then the shadow-creature from her dream was real and they all would be dead very soon. Of that she was certain. If it was not real, however . . . then maybe she really was crazy. Kami, she really did not want to be locked up in some isolated medic lab somewhere . . .  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:21 pm
Katsuro saw the girl go somewhat mad just by seeing Katsuro as he was somewhat panicking that she was panicking. "Whoa whoa! Calm down, I didn't mean to scare you like that!" He said, still showing his friendly smile while rubbing the back of his head. Was it something that he did that made the young girl go crazy. He didn't know what to do and knows that getting closer would just make matters worse. So he backs up a bit, to show her that he was not a threat or some freak in her image. He also folded his wings to which are resting on his shoulders. In front you couldn't see them, but when you walk behind him, the wings would be from his back to down his waist.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:06 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

As the unknown figure turned toward Rini, she saw it -- the blood red eye. The second, more familiar eye did not register as her attention tunneled in on the first and dread sank into her chest. This was not happening. This was not happening! Still, his words fell on deaf ears as Rini's breath hitched and heart pounded. His hands moved and mouth stretched into a grin, but the friendly intentions were lost on the terrified genin. Her mind's eye only saw the shadow-things leer as it lifted its hand to reach for her neck.

"No!" The word burst from her lips as she hurled one of the kunai in her hands at the supposed threat, twisting at the same time to fling herself off the bed and bolt for the door to her bedroom. Not bothering to see what had become of her kunai, Rini tugged the door open and fled.  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:13 pm
Katsuro could only watch as the girl fled from the room and outside. He had already fallen deep into the shadow of the abyss and felt that there was no way to see that light again. His eyes darken as he felt he should have some fun since he is in Mist. A smile slid across his face, but one that was not happy, but insanely satisfiable. "Might as well." He murmured to himself as he saw that the Luna clone was still here. he only gave her a small grunt sound, then vanishing in a flash of yellow lightning.

(I'm guessing you fled the place, right? If not, I'll edit my post.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:30 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini plunged out of the house, through the gardens, and into the woods, catching Aki's immediate attention. With a faint squawk of sorts, the golden eagle lifted from the branch to follow. His partner rushed through the trees, heading toward the main part of the village and Saotome's home, though it would take some time to get there -- too long, in her opinion. Maybe if she got there, though, she would be safe. Yes, Luna's clone was back in the dojo, but it was still just a clone. Rini knew that her sensei was strong, so her clone probably would be too, but in the end, it was still a clone. One solid hit . . . and Rini would be on her own.

She clutched the kunai still in her hand, pushing herself harder as her mind rushed through any possible ways for her to fight back. A water clone might delay the inevitable, but she did not have the time to concentrate on something like that -- something she had not perfected yet -- and there was not water immediately available for her to use. Whimpering slightly, she created a pair of regular clones, sending them off in different directions as she continued her head-long rush. Would it fool the thing following her? She doubted so . . .  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:34 pm
Luna's clone and noted rini's actions as she watched Katsuro. With her Byakugan activated she could view Rini's chakra during her panic attack, there was something different about it. Before she could react Rini bolted out of the room and Luna screamed after Katsuro as he dissapeared "KATSURO NO!" She kicked a chair over as he dissapeared and yelled "Damn it! what do I do now!" The clone sensed Luna's presence in the village and would notfiy her after she found Rini and Katsuro as she jumped out the window and dissapeared from the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:37 pm
Katsuro made his way into the woods from where the girl went. The woods were dark, but he could perfectly see through all through he woods, his byakugan on. He spotted the girl with clones right about 30 feet in front of him, a white smile could been seen in the dark woods. He vanished yet again int he dark as he sped up just about 10 feet in front of her. "What are you so afraid girl? Is it the thought of losing yourself to your own sanity or losing yourself in the abyss that you can never climb out again?" The words were said, echoing throughout the words so that it could confuse Rini from where he was really at. "Don't be afraid of me. I won't hurt you. If you let me, I'll help you out" He told her with gentle words, almost soothing to hear. He herd what Luna said before he left and he now wondered if he should break her or help her overcome her insanity.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:43 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Katsuro made his way into the woods from where the girl went. The woods were dark, but he could perfectly see through all through he woods, his byakugan on. He spotted the girl with clones right about 30 feet in front of him, a white smile could been seen in the dark woods. He vanished yet again int he dark as he sped up just about 10 feet in front of her. "What are you so afraid girl? Is it the thought of losing yourself to your own sanity or losing yourself in the abyss that you can never climb out again?" The words were said, echoing throughout the words so that it could confuse Rini from where he was really at. "Don't be afraid of me. I won't hurt you. If you let me, I'll help you out" He told her with gentle words, almost soothing to hear. He herd what Luna said before he left and he now wondered if he should break her or help her overcome her insanity.

Running through the forest, Luna was able to use her Byakugan to find Rini and unfortunately Katsuro had gotten to her first. Luna jumped into a nearby tree did a flip off the branch and formed chakra in her foot to hit the ground near Rini and Katsuro sepearating the two. Luna landed and was facing Katsuro sepearting him and Rini "Katsuro, please, Rini is in a very fragile state right now, I dont need you persuing this any further!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:49 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

The genin skidded to a halt as the words echoed around her. She backpedaled several steps, breath hissing in and out of her lungs. Those words . . . What is it you fear? Her back hit the trunk of a tree, eyes darting this way and that in search of the source of the voice. "No, no, no. I'm not going to listen to you. You're not real. You're not--" Rini stopped mid-sentence, gripping the kunai tighter and lifting it in front of her. Something was not right. The voice -- it was not the same. She had just heard both of them -- one from outside and one from within. The thing -- the person -- chasing her was not the shadow-creature from her dream. But, then, who or what was it?

She jumped slightly when Luna's clone reappeared, forcing herself to focus on the words. The clone was speaking to . . . someone named Katsuro? Rini's kunai lowered slightly. She was right -- or had been wrong. This was not the shadow thing. Still trembling, Rini sank to the ground, her back sliding down the tree trunk. "Oh, kami . . ."  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:50 pm
Katsuro looked at Luna as he just started at her, a red beaming eye from his right, and a void like white eye that glowed like the heavens. He just shook his head as he may really did come at a really bad time. "Who is she? She is not like any normal shinobis. Her chakra is somewhat unstable, and her mind is battling herself this whole time." He told Luna, as he could tell just by looking at the small girl. He wanted some answer before he could really understand the situation. Being a genjutsu user has it's ups and downs, but he mastered his a long time ago. Now he is one of the few that could kill a person just by using genjutsu alone. He saw the girl slid down from the tree, finally realizing that he was not what she think he is. He took a small sigh, a relief that it was finally over.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff