Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:18 pm
Kira's eyes blaze as she swung and slash her mother. Karu backflipped every so often and grabbed her daughter's staff that skidded along the ground blocking each shot. After the final one Karu managed to fling the sword in the air after she pinned her daughter down with the staff.

Kira growled at her mother and hissed sending a fireball at her  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:20 pm
Lilly had hid into a tree and watched as Damon fought the strange figure. She could tell that the figure was one of the three she had sensed earlier. The last thing she needed was another death. She moved her hands and created her bow and arrow out of light. She aimed it at the figure's back and released it, hoping that she hit her mark.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:22 pm
Karu flipped back jumping out the window and motion watching the sword quiver before coming towards her. Kira jumped out firing arrows at her like crazy. Karu grinned just blocking every shot before sending a gust of wind cutting into Kira's sides  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:25 pm
Kiba's ice came around him taking the arrow for him.He caught Damon's sword and punched him so hard he flew over the barrier to the ground 10 feet below atleast.He turned smiling at Lilly.Waving at her he began a slow walk towards her.

"You really should learn about my son and his familly.If you know one thing about me darling..i'm not exactly..a creature you can just snipe from behind."he said popping his neck quietly.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:28 pm
Lilly looked at him with fear at first and then she smirked. "It was worth a shot." she said as she shrugged her shoulders and giggled. She wasn't going to show him her fear so she jumped down from the tree and landed in front of him. "So you say I should learn about Damon and his family. You seem like you know a lot about him. So why don't you tell me?" she asked, trying to buy some time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:29 pm
Kira flew outside hitting a tree groaning as she coughed up blood.

Karu walked towards her swinging her sword. "This will always be mind thank you"  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:36 pm
Kiba smiled a nice kind joky smile.A good old Kiba smile.

"One..i'm his father..I died 18 years ago..yep right after my son was born..fun to know right?"he asked and his left hand flew at her gut.

Damon came from behind uncertain if Kiba had hit her her charged lifting his dad slamming him into a tree.Kiba actually started laughing.

"Really?Thats the best you got boy?"he spat his hands connecting with Damon's gut jaw nose and his jaw again making him stumble backwards.Then Kiba nailed him one time in the temple with a sharply aimed kick.Damon crumpled to the ground and Kiba grabbed his sword.Suddenly another figure came from the side grabbing Kiba and throwig him so hard against the ground it created a crater around him.

Valcom's figure stood over the crater his eyes a dark yellow.

"Get Damon and go."he growled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:43 pm
Lilly wrapped her arm around her stomach from where Kiba hit her. She saw someone attack him and nodded when he told her what to do. She coughed and ran toward Damon. She helped lift him up and then she stretched her wings out to fly. She flew to the top of the palace and placed him down on a balcony. She kneeled down next to him and tilted her head. "Are you alright? So this really happens a lot here?" she asked him.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:45 pm
Kira kept coughing as she struggle standing up. Karu rushed her holding her by the throat. "tsk tsk...when you see your brother tell him mommy's back" she said and growled feeling a icicle hitting her cheek. "hello Lexi" she hissed dropping her daughter turning around.

Lexi stood behind Karu spinning a icicle in her hand  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:53 pm
Damon shook the cobwebs out of his head.

"No.."he said quietly.

Kiba's figure melted and the real on reappeared from under the ground his arms crossed.

Valcom was in a ready position.His eyes staying fixed on Kiba.

"You aren't touching a hair on either of them..becuase i've raised both of them and Victor like they where my kids!The only way your getting to them..is over my dead body."he said coldly yet calmly.

Kiba smirked looking up at him.

"That can be arranged."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:57 pm
Lexi circled Karu while Karu circled her as well.
"You leave the twins and your nephews and neice alone you died when they needed you most I'm more of a mother to them then you so you can't really say anything now can you?" she said sweetly with a touch of piss.

Karu spun her sword in her hand smiling sweetly, "Oh I plan on doing that...after you die" she hissed rushing her old friend.

Lexi met the blow holding up her sword causing sparks

(kibbi...what wrong in this picture? XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:00 pm
Lilly looked at him and smiled. "I'm sorry. Is there any way I can help?" she asked him. She looked over her shoulder to see what was going on below. She could see them fighting and she shook her head. "Dawn never mentioned anything about this." she said to herself as she looked back at Damon.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:08 pm
Damon smiled and started getting up.

"Just help Lexi ok?Thank you so much by the way..you've been a real help since you came here.I oew you alot already."he said hugging her softly before grabbing a dead guards blade and shield.

Valcom and Kiba were about to go at it when Kiba herd what sounded like more chants from the woods.

"Karu..lets go."he hissed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:14 pm
Lilly smiled at him and giggled. "You don't owe me anything. Letting me stay in your palace is more than enough." she said as she heard the chanting again. She stretched her wings and sighed. She flew off to Lexi and landed next to her. She noticed a girl hurt and then the other one who was summoned. She raised her bow and arrow while smiling at Lexi. "Damon said I should help. So here I am!" she said as her gaze went back to the dark one.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:18 pm
Kiba's flew popped out as he flew at them hitting both the girls upide the head he picked up Karu and flew into the air to the woods.There was no time for more toying right now.

Damon dropped the weapon and shield looking at the sky.

"Lord.."he mutterd.

(Gotta admit this is just like the other ones..posts are flying in.)  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games