Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Fire Nation
The Palace of the Fire Lord Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:43 pm
User Image
Prince Akio~Heir to the Thrown

"Did I not say it before?" Akio joked, "I still am..." One of his administrators poked his head in, "My Lord! You are called for another meeting!" Akio sighed, mumbling, "Great...another meeting..." He turned to Luther and smiled, "Stay safe alright!" He then ran out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:47 pm
"Akio..." Luther was too late. Luther sighed. He then left the room. "Volke! where are you?! were losing time!" Called out luther as he walked threw the castle.  

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

Li Bei Fong
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:13 am
Volke walks onto the palace, Des anyone know where the fire lady is, i must speak to her immediatly, or either prince.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:29 am
User Image

Akio spotted Volke, "I do not know where my mother is, but you can speak with me if you need someone."  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Li Bei Fong
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:54 am
All i ave to say is, we have lost our most valubale spy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:03 am
He seems to have turned traitor and joined with some group consisting of ann airbender, earthbender, and a waterbender. If he is alloed to live who knows what kind of secrets of the firenation he will tell. He believes i am on his side, at some point he will snd a flare saying its ok for me to join him.  

Li Bei Fong
Crew

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:11 am
User Image

Akio's face dropped. "...What...? We lost Luther?" He asked, almost in shock. He shook his head slightly and sighed, "...This is a matter I will deal with personally..." He said in a leader-like tone of voice. He knew if anyone else in his family heard of this, they would go ballistic and send out a warrant for his arrest. "The question is- Are you on his side...?" He asked after a moment of silence.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:17 am
Sir my pnly allegiance i with you and the rest of the royal family, it was your father that took me off the streetsnd hired me as one of his personal assassins. I am on no traitors side. He believes i am and so i an get close, and when i do i can take them all out, with some help from you.  

Li Bei Fong
Crew

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:20 am
User Image

Akio nodded slightly, "This matter will be put into my hands, and my hands alone." He sighed and rubbed his temples, "Just when I thought things couldn't get more complicated..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:21 am
Gale and Night rush to akio. "M'lord! please dont listen to this low down assassin!" Gale said. "Yes M'lord! We know what lord luther is planning!" Night said.  

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:23 am
User Image

Akio sighed, "Geez...chill you two." He said as he looked down at them, "What IS Luther planning?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:26 am
Night glared to volke. Gale spoke first. "Hes planning once he earns his twin brothers and his twin brothers friends trust! he will take them out when they get to the northpole!" Gale said strongly.
Night then spoke. "Yea Yea! he is he is! Volke just wants to take lord luthers spot!" Night was still glaring at volke.

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:30 am
User Image

"No one is assuming anything of anyone else in my presence!" The fire lord's oldest son snapped, which he usually never did. He sighed heavily and nodded, "Alright...if that's what he's doing- i will not report it to my father. But I will be the one to meet him at the northpole." He stated calmly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:32 am
"M'lord its surely too dangerous for you to go" Gale and Night said in sync. "Send us! will we send a messenger hawk if anything happens" Gale suggested.  

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
Fire Nation

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers