Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shinuko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:58 pm
((Agh, this is too much to read . . . inactivity sucks . . .)) ((could someone tell me what's going on?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:20 pm
((I know, it's happened way to many times to me.))  

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:38 pm
---  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:47 pm
Determining not to be offended by his words, she simply said, "No, I was born this way. My father is an elven lord and my mother a Mage." She allowed a small trickle of her magic to extend towards the closest vines hanging across the wall and began to see immediate affects. Their withered look slowly began to fade, a little of their normal greeness beginning to show through.

She looked up though when Cadwallender walked into the lobby. A small smile crossed her face as she gazed at him and replied, "This is Jack. Jack this is Cadwallander."she glanced over at the newcomer, now gently petting the plants she both held and was reviving.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:45 pm
"Hi, Cadwallander!" Jack says looking up from his recent search for a quarter. "I'm guessing your the head of operations here, correct? Sorry Caly, I've almost completely forgotten my manners when around most elven people. They were ever so rude to me."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:29 pm
Glancing back at him she gave a small solemn smile and saoftly said, "That's the way they are to outsiders. I would know. I'm nothing but a half-breed." With that said she began to wander away, beginning to follow the trailing vines.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:46 am
---  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:54 pm
ending walkied along the street and looked around "lets see...its supposed to not be around here somewhere...aha!" she saw the ruined building and walked towards it
"yepo this is the place!"
she then tried to look through the window but failed with there fuilthyness and instead saw the door was partly opened and peaked through to see the calm scene
wheres the booms and bangs?

xXBeginnerXx

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:14 am
"Yep, I do and it looks like we got a visitor over there." Jack says pointing at the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:42 am
what the? oh i got it!
she jumped into the building holding two lit bombs in either hand
"bwaa! i am ending a vicious warrior here to destroy the kanarishii clan!"

xXBeginnerXx

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:40 pm
---  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:06 pm
"Are those actually lit? Or are the fuses just paited yellow and orange?" Jack asks laughing.  

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200

shinuko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:23 pm
((Thank you Kenton))
Leigh sat up against the wall, watching them. From his point of view, the fuses really did look painted. He glanced back up at Cadwallander and tried to prevent himself from bursting into laughter. #1: How could he tell how she was spelling it? #2: There was no difference, was there?
Still though, a bomb was a threat. "Now, now," he said, standing up, "My good lass, why would you think of bombing us? Besides, who is this 'vicious warrior' that are ending to destroy our clan? None of us really resemble vicious warriors, do we?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:48 pm
"I'm guessing you haven't looked in a mirror lately." Jack says trying not to fall apart laughing, but failing.  

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:06 pm
ending froze in shock hardly expecting this reprisal and the two bombs fell from her hands and rolled on the group going off like fire crackers leaving small palm sized holes in the floor
and recovered very angry at there running her down
"My name is ending! i was paid to destory the happy depression! (take that! i know how to use altavista bable fish!)
and i am a vicious warrior!!!"
she pulled a giant bomb out of her pocket lit it and held it over her head with both hands
"NOW AM I HEARING ANY MORE LAUGHING?!?!?!"

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games