Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
ÐεМόη οғ мү НεαŘτ (Link to RP on 1st post!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does a Part 2 Sound Good?
  Hell Yes! Bring it On!
  Meh... either way, I really don't care
  No! It's just a damn waste of time...
View Results

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:12 am
well, Pandora is training with Serina so she could be The Queen of Hell's Assitant. we are thinking Serina would be the queen of hell.

I like that idea Usagi ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:13 am
hey usagi would i be able to be a human that would have holy powers  

DRAGOONLIGHARKGEL

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:15 am
I tihnk I will change algol just a little

that sounds pretty cool to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:16 am
Huh?

Noooo.

Miki's reincarnation won't have any powers. Just weird dreams.

So I'm going to have to decline that. ^___^; Gomen.  

[ Usagi ]

4,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:17 am
I suppose that works, so again we have two sides, Miki's child's side and Sirena's side... Perhaps even a side that just wants it all to go away?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:19 am
Possibly.

Or maybe a human group who's obsessed with Hell and Hell's History they want to find Miki's reincarnation to get the ball of Belnafor and make Belnafor serve them? Though for them it'd turn out completely wrong if they WERE able to unleash him or even FIND Miki, cause Belnafor would just eat their souls. LOL  

[ Usagi ]

4,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:22 am
Oh yeah, leifka, Miki's child won't know anything about Miki being her real mother, until not knowing threatens her life and Kit and Eury have to tell her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:24 am
well i dont really want my human to have the unholy kind of power if you do make that could he be a defect from the group  

DRAGOONLIGHARKGEL

[ Usagi ]

4,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:26 am
No humans have powers.

Not even ( if we even bring in the group with the obsession with Hell ) the human group.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:29 am
ok what about a half human half angel will that work  

DRAGOONLIGHARKGEL

[ Usagi ]

4,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:30 am
Nooooo.

No humans with powers or even half human half whatever.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:30 am
Oh carp! I forgot to ask, what powers does Miki have and what powers does Lain have, cause the child should have a bit of each.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

DRAGOONLIGHARKGEL

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:34 am
-hangs head- fine............-tries to think- he could be a wingless fallen angel is that ok or still a no  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:36 am
Miki had this huge obsession with forming black portals and going wherever she wanted to go through them, she also could send people's souls to hell if she wanted to, though she didn't until later in the old RP. But only the bad humans of course, as for Lain, you'll have to ask Leifka. ^__^  

[ Usagi ]

4,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:43 am
Lain had the ability to bring the dead back to life (Necromancy) amd also had extreme skills in manipulating people to do his biding through simple words and phrases.

Here is the prologue to the story, I hope you like it:

A past story was told, one that started as lessons and became something greater and foreboding, sounding like a tradgic and endless tale. Nothing is everlasting lasting though... The original story stated that the Youngest Princess of Hell was to learn the evil ways of being a truely 'great' demon, but her feelings for humans clouded that 'evil' nature. She had never found that power untill she had met a Fallen Angel, twisting everything that she had ever known, causing her to turn on it all. Her friends, family, even the man she used to love became nothing but trash. Her influenced feelings soon faded and she found herself in pain, yearning for comfort, somehow finding it in the emotionally void Fallen. Things changed when he fell in love with her and they became one on a certain night. Though, before he could do anything she was taken back to her home and locked in her room, where she found she was with child. There was to be no complications, untill her father found out...he called upon the beast, Belnafor, sighing her body and succeeded in killing the child. The Fallen took her back as soon as be could, taking out the beast for the Devil before he left. The Princess grieved for her lost baby and gave the birthed still born to a friend, only to be taken in by the Prince and that friend... After a few months had passed, that same Princess traveled back home, retrieving the beast and running away, and passing away with it...   
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff