Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
WWE Discussions: What is the Deal betwen Finlay and Vince? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Deal is....
Hornswoggle for World title shot.
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Hornswoggle for Winning Royal Rumble.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'm not sure. But i might post in this thread.
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Hell Raiser0112

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:35 pm
XNiteCrawlerX
The Rock Test
Corollaresse
eek Well.... Thats a little strange. For a few years now I've been telling my friends that Lita and Edge would be good. scary. Hehe.
I actually hope they fire Lita so Matt will come back because I have never liked Lita one bit. but actually most of them were booing but they played her music to cover it up. I am praying she gets fired and not hired by any other wrestling federation

isn't she married to Kane anyway?
its not real dude that minister wasn't a real one its just for a storyline  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:36 pm
The Rock Test
XNiteCrawlerX
The Rock Test
Corollaresse
eek Well.... Thats a little strange. For a few years now I've been telling my friends that Lita and Edge would be good. scary. Hehe.
I actually hope they fire Lita so Matt will come back because I have never liked Lita one bit. but actually most of them were booing but they played her music to cover it up. I am praying she gets fired and not hired by any other wrestling federation

isn't she married to Kane anyway?
its not real dude that minister wasn't a real one its just for a storyline

yeah i know... stare . she's still a slut  

Natalie DS

Sparkly Member

Leprechaun86

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:46 pm
What the hell are you guys talking about? Lita is the best female wrestler on the roster. They're just gonna put Matt on SmackDown.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:48 pm
Leprechaun86
What the hell are you guys talking about? Lita is the best female wrestler on the roster. They're just gonna put Matt on SmackDown.

that would totally own!!! Matt is the best and i dont have cable or sattilite so all i can see is smackdown!  

Natalie DS

Sparkly Member

Hell Raiser0112

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:19 pm
Leprechaun86
I have always hated Lita and i wish she was fired and sent to like ROH or over to Japan  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:19 pm
What is it about Lita that you don't like?  

Leprechaun86

VivaLaRaza1994

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:23 pm
Leprechaun86
Lita Rocks and she is hot.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:56 pm
Leprechaun86
she is just so annoying. she is to much like Jeff Hardy and i never really liked him i like the. I like the technical style like Kurt and Benoit but Lita is just annoying. Plus she is a giant slut who they should fire so they can keep Matt  

Hell Raiser0112

Corollaresse

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:34 pm
Why would they fire someone for that? Its not as if people will stop watching the show. It will probably just give them more publicity because the fans want to know the reactions and stuff.

Also, there are much worse Diva's than Lita. Especially Christy. Lita is the best one, all the other divas are the same.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:07 pm
Corollaresse
Why would they fire someone for that? Its not as if people will stop watching the show. It will probably just give them more publicity because the fans want to know the reactions and stuff.

Also, there are much worse Diva's than Lita. Especially Christy. Lita is the best one, all the other divas are the same.
actually they could make Edge and Lita stop what they are doing but if Matt decides to leave then chances are alot of Matt's fans will stop watching and then they might fire Lita.

I don't pay attention to the women's division i pay more attention to the women like Stacy, Torrie, Christy cause personally the women's bores me to death. I like the Technical style which means the slowed down match. and the power house styles but no Diva can do any of that well so it to me is junk  

Hell Raiser0112

kid fresh

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:59 pm
screw matt...he sucks...he should go to TNA with all the other rejects...and firing Lita for Matt leaving? pfft...thats lame...not only will the WWE lose Matt fans but also Lita fans...and from what I read on other forums Lita has way more fans then Matt.

this whole drama going down between Lita and Matt is pathetic...I don't even know why people talk about that s**t...Matt's in ring and in bed skills have gone soft...so Lita found herself someone to keep her satisfied on the road...there have been much worse cases in the WWE then this petty s**t.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:28 pm
kid fresh
screw matt...he sucks...he should go to TNA with all the other rejects...and firing Lita for Matt leaving? pfft...thats lame...not only will the WWE lose Matt fans but also Lita fans...and from what I read on other forums Lita has way more fans then Matt.

this whole drama going down between Lita and Matt is pathetic...I don't even know why people talk about that s**t...Matt's in ring and in bed skills have gone soft...so Lita found herself someone to keep her satisfied on the road...there have been much worse cases in the WWE then this petty s**t.
dude shut up you third rate rper. Lita doesn't have alot of fans now cause they all are starting to think she is a slut....which she is. but TNA has alot of talent that WWE is trying to sign if you aren't to brain dead to realize that. They are trying to get Nash, DDP, AJ Styles, among others. get your head out of your a**  

Hell Raiser0112

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:30 pm
The Rock Test
kid fresh

dude shut up you third rate rper. Lita doesn't have alot of fans now cause they all are starting to think she is a slut....which she is. but TNA has alot of talent that WWE is trying to sign if you aren't to brain dead to realize that. They are trying to get Nash, DDP, AJ Styles, among others. get your head out of your a**

Dude, could you stop insulting other rpers?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:32 pm
kid fresh

stfu.  

Natalie DS

Sparkly Member

Hell Raiser0112

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:36 pm
The Noble Guardian
The Rock Test
kid fresh

Dude, could you stop insulting other rpers?
I haven't seen him rp except for once and it was very very sad  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games