Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:24 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User Image Seishi chuckled. "At your service. You know, I didn't forge that thing so teenaged vamps could go around and daywalk. It was meant for a murderous vampire who could never bite his victims. When a human in immortalized, their souls are very valuable, so I made him that ring. He'd go in to public places and bite hundreds. And I literally reaped the benefits. Then he bit some kid, you, and dropped the ring. His age accelerated, like all vampires in the sun, until he was merely dust. And his clothes and accessories remained. Good thing for you that you took a liking to that ring and took it." He said, not even looking at the boy.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:31 pm
Ruby Shelton

The song came into a close. Ruby then opened her eyes and placed the flute on her lap. She smiled and asked, "Did you like it, Dahvie? That was a song from my childhood."  

Chrome Butterfly

MangaManda24

IRL Bookworm

13,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:43 pm
User Image
Tobias Halliwell

Tobias sneered at him. It was true that he had taken the ring that allowed him to walk in the sunlight, but not for that purpose, not at first...

"Like I asked for this," he said, removing his sunglasses and showing his fangs. "Normal...a word I despised when I was younger, I long for every day..."

He stood, still looking at Seishi. "Let's call it a payment for taking my life." He turned to leave.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:45 pm
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie looked at Ruby and nodded. "Yes. I did, it was really good." he said lightly.

MangledUnicorn

Chrome Butterfly

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:52 pm
Ruby Shelton

Ruby smiled. She then took apart her flute and put it back in the case. She closed it, put it away, and took out a snack bar. She opened the wrapper and started to nibble it like a squirrel.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:55 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User Image Seishi chuckled. "A payment? You think you get payed to die? You're incredibly lucky to have that. Destiny isn't set in stone. You weren't supposed to have that ring. And the moment you show me that you don't deserve that ring, I'll take it and give it to a real vampire." He said in a serious tone. He could use the extra souls.  

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

MangaManda24

IRL Bookworm

13,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:01 pm
User Image
Tobias Halliwell

Tobias stopped at the door and turned to face Seishi again. "Do you think your threats -scare- me?" he asked, putting great emphasis on "scare." "I know the true meaning of fear, and I know how it feels to die. 'Death' (air quotes) means nothing to me." He put his sunglasses back on and stormed out of the cafe.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:03 pm
User Image

Saragina walked into the Cafe

iiValetina x3

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:04 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User Image Seishi chuckled. "It wasn't a scary story... It was a threat." He said to himself, watching the boy walk out.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:05 pm
User Image

Spirit jumped on Saragina's back
"Giddy Up, horsey!"

ImperfectBeautyyy

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MissRazorblades

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:06 pm
User Image

Emily Summers

☮⋆❀⋆♡⋆❀⋆☼

Emily open her eyes to look at the two boys arguing, she didn’t like violence like her kin did. She’d much rather things be peaceful. So she decided to walk open to then quietly as well as not telling Rosemary she’d be pretty upset to know the demi-god of death is here, due to the fact he was the reason so many ghost bother her. ” Mmm Excuse me …oh dear…” She was going to asked them to take it elsewhere but the vampire made it easier for her and left.

☮⋆❀⋆♡⋆❀⋆☼

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:08 pm
Ruby Shelton

Ruby chewed the last piece of the snack bar when she noticed a girl had jumped onto another girl's back. "That's weird." She stared at the two girls and wondered what they would do next.  

Chrome Butterfly

MangledUnicorn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:12 pm
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie looked over as he watched the unknown male storm out of the cafe. "Hm.....oh well...." he thought to himself random then sudden craved from a cappachino. "I'm be right back." he said and walked over, ordering a vende vanilla cappachino.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:14 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User Image Seishi sighed. "Yeah, what do you want?" He asked, reclining in his chair.  

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

MissRazorblades

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:18 pm
User Image

Emily Summers

☮⋆❀⋆♡⋆❀⋆☼

Emily was still looking out the door the vampire stormed out of when she heard the Demi-God,”Ohhh…never mind him leaving fixed the problem.” She said nervously looking down at him with blue eyes.

☮⋆❀⋆♡⋆❀⋆☼

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games