Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
New Sailor Senshi (Please join need people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailor Moon is a great show
  Yes
  No
View Results

usagichan19

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:26 am
Gaia name: usagichan19
Character name: Saselea
Senshi Name: Sailor crystal fire
Description: Long straight red hair down to her knees, bark brown eyes that when you look at them sometimes that will look black with a hint a red fire, athletic fiuger , 5'5 slim, in sailor form Saselea wears a all white mini skirt has red and yellow stipes at the bottom the top short belly shirt with no sleaves red and yellow tripes arund the collar white granny boot with a redstrip at the top and a light yellow stone in the middle of the top of the shoe. on her for head a tiara with a yellow stone , in her normal form saselea mostly wears blcack any thing black sometimes some bule dark blue and red here and there but mainly black.

Powers/attacks:
whip of fire: the tiara on her head when comanded transformes in to a whip of fire.
luner eclips: the flaming red power of when the moon eclipes the sun in powers her with the power of the flaming son but only for a short time. whent the power runs out she mostly but not completly draned of her power
crystal cage: froms a crystal heart shaped cage around the emamy.
nija mist: A globe of water that turns into a spay of water and frezes enemies
Whirlpool: a clear mist to the good but not to the bad sorounds the area and she is able to atteck from any were in it as swift and quite as a nija.

Background: When Mishuri was young her family was always moving around and she never made any friends but now her family have finally found a town to live in and Mishuri is going to a school to finally make some friends but she is worried that she won't make any friends.

Back groung info
she left her home planet to get away from her dutty as first born princess of the royal family of the phoenix. the rule over the planet and protect it from any harm. Saselea doesn't want to be a gurly gurl princess. she just want to be normal and be somewere were the people don't know her. but what she doesn't know about her family is that they have a dark side a very dork side that has alot to do with her and what she does with her life. one side of the family is filled with love and light and the other side is the dakest of darknees you could ever know. her family liesin her hands and she doesn't even know it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:42 am
form in the shadows un see saselea watchs and learn. haveing the strangest feeling that thing are goin gto get intrusting on this planet.  

usagichan19

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:59 pm
Kou Family's post
Andy shrugged, "I don't know about what it was that came out of your head, but that 'thing' was a youma, some kind of demonic being serving a higher power." Sailor Star Fighter spoke now, "I know what it is oniisan, you were away when kakyuu-sama told us about it, but another enemy has arrived, that seed thing was a Moonseed, I don't know all the details yet, but Kakyuu-sama is trying to work this all out."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:03 pm
"moonseed that is interesting, and yoma's why did they go after me?" Mishuri asked  

Mishuri

Mishuri

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:04 pm
usagichan19
Gaia name: usagichan19
Character name: Saselea
Senshi Name: Sailor crystal fire
Description: Long straight red hair down to her knees, bark brown eyes that when you look at them sometimes that will look black with a hint a red fire, athletic fiuger , 5'5 slim, in sailor form Saselea wears a all white mini skirt has red and yellow stipes at the bottom the top short belly shirt with no sleaves red and yellow tripes arund the collar white granny boot with a redstrip at the top and a light yellow stone in the middle of the top of the shoe. on her for head a tiara with a yellow stone , in her normal form saselea mostly wears blcack any thing black sometimes some bule dark blue and red here and there but mainly black.

Powers/attacks:
whip of fire: the tiara on her head when comanded transformes in to a whip of fire.
luner eclips: the flaming red power of when the moon eclipes the sun in powers her with the power of the flaming son but only for a short time. whent the power runs out she mostly but not completly draned of her power
crystal cage: froms a crystal heart shaped cage around the emamy.
nija mist: A globe of water that turns into a spay of water and frezes enemies
Whirlpool: a clear mist to the good but not to the bad sorounds the area and she is able to atteck from any were in it as swift and quite as a nija.

Background: When Mishuri was young her family was always moving around and she never made any friends but now her family have finally found a town to live in and Mishuri is going to a school to finally make some friends but she is worried that she won't make any friends.

Back groung info
she left her home planet to get away from her dutty as first born princess of the royal family of the phoenix. the rule over the planet and protect it from any harm. Saselea doesn't want to be a gurly gurl princess. she just want to be normal and be somewere were the people don't know her. but what she doesn't know about her family is that they have a dark side a very dork side that has alot to do with her and what she does with her life. one side of the family is filled with love and light and the other side is the dakest of darknees you could ever know. her family liesin her hands and she doesn't even know it.

((welcome ^^ it is good having another senshi))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:26 am
Megan yawned really big and walked overto her door and went out " Mom.. Dad" she yelled

" Yes what is it hunny " they asked

" Is it okay if I go out for a moment for fresh air" she asked

" Yes but make sure your back befor bed" her mom yelled
" Okay" Megan yelled and went out side Stella right behinde her.

" CAPRICORN CONSTELLTION POWER !!!!" Megan yelled and transformed to Sailor Capricorn.

Megan closed her eyes and concentrated for awhile " CAPRICORN.....TELEPORT " she yelled and was suddenly out side the boys hotel room window. " Stella here " she said giving Stella her letter " You take this to them through that way and Ill take that way " she said going to the window.

Megan then lept to the window that was were the boys were sleeping She waited for Taylor who was standing on the balcony of the hotel to go in to bed. She smiled " I hope the dont think I am dead " she thought.
" Hey whats that " Taylor said hearing a scratch at the door "
I dont know " Zac and Isaac said together The three went to the door and opened it they looked down to see a letter at their feet,

" Whats this " Isaac asked and picked it up. The looked to see the hand writting and there eyes widened seeing who the letter was from. " Its from her" Taylor said

When the boys read the letter something in their minds told them that they hadnt seen the last of Megan at all.  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:58 pm
After going to bed and turning off the light Zac and Taylor wanted to read the letter again but they were tired and driffed off to sleep. Not knowing Megan or Sailor Capricorn was watching from the balcony smiling.

When the three boys went to sleep Megan walked in the room trying not to wake the boys up. Megan sat on Zacs bed first and smiled at him she then leaned in and kissed him on the lips and whispered " This isnt good bye" she then got up and went to Taylors and did the same , When she got to Isaacs she walked to Isaacs bed she smiled and with out warning kissed him pasinately. " Youll see me again" she whispered to him. She slowly moved to the balcony and looked at the guys who shot up quickly.

" What was that" Isaac asked touching his lips Taylor and Zac touched there lips as well. The turned to see a shadow on the wall that looked like a Sailorscout. The got up and went to the balcony Megan was hiding in a tree near the balcony but the guys couldnt see her.

" What was that " they asked when then they heard a giggle coming from the tree, then it dissapeared. The boys went back to bed and Megan jumped back on the balcony as she thought all of them went back to bed.

" I knew it was you " a voice said behinde her hugging her " Taylor " Sailor Capricorn said smiling. When he saw the new uniform he almost thought she was someone else " Dont worry I am the same girl you meet this morning" she paused " I have to go " she said and then smiled " This is a secret ". Taylor nodded and knew what she ment. " Good night " he said

Megan smiled " Goodnight" she said and jumped from the balcony and looked back at him then closed her eyes and teleported to her room.

Taylor smilied and then went back to bed he was happy she was safe and wondered what scout uniform that was. He then closed the widow and went to sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:17 pm
Andy shook his head, "I don't know, but perhaps Princess kakyuu would have a better idea"  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Mishuri

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:59 pm
EternalJupiter
Andy shook his head, "I don't know, but perhaps Princess kakyuu would have a better idea"

"Princess whata whata???" Mishuri said  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:15 pm
By this point, Roselite had passed out.  

Darkness Cake

Mishuri

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:24 pm
Roselite Blade
By this point, Roselite had passed out.

Mishuri saw Roselite passout so she crawled towards her "Roselite...Roselite are you okay...hello..this is useless" Mishuri said  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:54 pm
Kou Family
Andy knelt next to Roselite now, "Hmm, she's drained, that healing must've worn her out" he looks at the Starlights, "So, what are you three going to do now?"
Sailor Star Fighter holds her hand out to Andy, "We are going to take you to see the princess, she misses you and there are things you must know"
Andy nods and lets the Starlights lead him away.

Guardian Cats
Artemis looks as they leave, he was completely confused, Diana smiles, "Let's help these girls" then she remembers Mishuri being near and covers her mouth too late, Artemis frowns.  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Mishuri

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:57 pm
EternalJupiter
Kou Family
Andy knelt next to Roselite now, "Hmm, she's drained, that healing must've worn her out" he looks at the Starlights, "So, what are you three going to do now?"
Sailor Star Fighter holds her hand out to Andy, "We are going to take you to see the princess, she misses you and there are things you must know"
Andy nods and lets the Starlights lead him away.

Guardian Cats
Artemis looks as they leave, he was completely confused, Diana smiles, "Let's help these girls" then she remembers Mishuri being near and covers her mouth too late, Artemis frowns.

"ahh gonk you can talk that is freaky" Mishuri said peering at the cats, "so i wasn't going crazy or just imagining things when i heard you talking the last time" she blinks several times then peers at Roselite "so cats how are we going to get Roselite back home i don't know where she lives"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:09 am
Guardian Cats
Artemis blinked, "So we hadn't left soon enough to stop you overhearing us? oh well, does anyone here know...wait, Bosten, You know where Roselite lives don't you?" Diana nodded, "I think He's Roselite's guardian cat"

Kou family
Andy and the Starlight untransform, Seiya, Yaten and Taiki still stay disguised as males, Andy spoke 'uhm, so is there a faster way to kakyuu-sama?" Seiya slapped her head, "We should've stayed transformed, you can help us with Sailor teleport can't you?" Andy nods.  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Mishuri

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:13 am
EternalJupiter
Guardian Cats
Artemis blinked, "So we hadn't left soon enough to stop you overhearing us? oh well, does anyone here know...wait, Bosten, You know where Roselite lives don't you?" Diana nodded, "I think He's Roselite's guardian cat"

Kou family
Andy and the Starlight untransform, Seiya, Yaten and Taiki still stay disguised as males, Andy spoke 'uhm, so is there a faster way to kakyuu-sama?" Seiya slapped her head, "We should've stayed transformed, you can help us with Sailor teleport can't you?" Andy nods.

"do all you cats here talk" gonk she blinked a few times then spoke again "well if bosten is Roselites guardian cat then lets follow him, but we still have a problem here who is going to carry Roselite i can't i am too weak and i am only one person" Mishuri peered at the cats then looked at Roselite and sighed  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff