Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Seishi's Blown Up Field of Death Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:32 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi sighed. "I think you're fine the way you are, but corruption is never a good thing. I actually caused a fight between Love and Peace. Ironic, yeah?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Poison Shi

Don't worry... I'm harmless...

"Just a bit." Poison laughed lightly. "Don't feel so bad. If you hadn't done the things you did, we wouldn't have met."

Until you Piss me off. Then I'm most definitely Poison...

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:42 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User Image"You're actually glad to have met me...?" He asked, cocking his head to the right a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Poison Shi

Poison nodded and set the guitar back down. "Why wouldn't I be?" She looked at him, confused.

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:47 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi looked down. "It's nothing. Forget I even said it."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:49 pm
Poison Shi

"No... tell me." Poison looked at him. If there was one thing she knew didn't change about her, it was her stubbornness.

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:51 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi's eyes focused on the ground below him. "I just... People don't generally take a liking to me. Most people either hate or fear me. Sometimes both. They feel I've singled them out and made their lives miserable on purpose. I thought you might feel that, as a God, I'm the reason you're in this human form..." He said quietly, still looking down.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:55 pm
Poison Shi

Poison smiled lightly. "Why would I blame you? You're not the one who banished me to Earth. Like I said... I don't discriminate. If I'd have met you when I first came here, maybe I would have blamed you. But I know you aren't the reason. If anything only me and Ivy are to blame." She tilted her head.

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:56 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi nodded a bit. "Are you to blame? You were only being humane, which is more than I can say for myself." He said, referring to the massive death toll he's rung up over the years.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:58 pm
Poison Shi

"Yes... but you were doing your job. Population control, and giving us demons some work." Poison looked around. "But I wasn't doing what I was made to do. I disobeyed the rules and was punished." She said the last part quietly, making sure only he heard. She knew that the reasons for being banished were not told in Hell. The demons simply didn't care. But being humane and showing mercy was something she didn't so much want other demons to know.

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:41 am
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi continued looking down. "You did the right thing. Why should we only do what we were made to do? You're capable of more than torture. Way more. I simply outgrew my original programming. You outright defied it. I think... Even though it generally goes against everything that I believe in... That what you did... Was good." He said in a kind of quiet voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:49 am
Poison Shi

Poison smiled lightly. "Don't beat yourself up about it. What you did was good too. In a round about way... The things you did made Earth more resistant. It helped the human race learn different medicines. And in the greatest disasters they all came together and helped one another." She tilted her head. "Wars unified countries, both with other countries and the people in one country, and advanced fighting techniques." She rubbed her wrist. "So even though you didn't realize what you were doing was improving the world, it was."

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:51 am
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi chuckled. "I guess we're not so different after all... A God and a Demoness... An unlikely friendship, but it's a good one." He said, finally looking up.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:55 am
Poison Shi

Poison laughed lightly. "Yea." She tilted her head.

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:02 am
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi chuckled as well. "I felt so alone... Like I was kinda just drifting and taking souls aimlessly, hoping to go back someday... But now that I've met you... I... Don't want to go back..." He said quietly. He wasn't sure of the emotions he was feeling, or of what he was saying. But he knew it was the truth.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff