Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Lake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ezikii

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:19 pm
~*~ Lexus Søul ~*~

User Image

Yea I, I want to go
I want to run
Run to the places where I can be.
I want to know
what is to some,
somebody, something reminding me.

Lexus seemed to twitch slightly as she heard footsteps, causing the shadowy animals to become uneasy. She shifted her gaze to a boy who seemed saddened, his aura was thick with sadness; he seemed to be morning.
Lexus noticed him sit near her, she was above him on a boulder; she seemed to look over the side and smile softly.
"Excuse me, are you alright?" She asked softly, trying to see if he'd talk to her.

I want to go
I got to run
Run to the moment that set me free.
You tell me why
I hear the sound,
The sound of my dream

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:10 pm
Erik let his emerald green eye look up at the girl who spoke to him, his right eye wrapped with a black bandana. "No, I'm not." he admitted and looked back down. "But that is obvious."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:30 pm
Shinzo took a walk around the lake, a cigarette within his mouth as he blissfully strolled around for awhile. For fun, he removed a cane and top hat and started dancing around for a minute until he removed the party items and continued his walk.
He noticed a familiar face, but couldn't put his finger on the mark.
He came near Erik from close behind, standing beside him as he puffed his cig again.
" It's funny how any kind of strong emotion can make you easier to read than a book. "
He then looked blankly at Erik.
" Something tells me you've had a long day, my friend. "

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:37 pm
User Image

User Image

~*~ Lexus Søul ~*~

Yea I, I want to go
I want to run
Run to the places where I can be.
I want to know
what is to some,
somebody, something reminding me.

Lexus seemed to look at him for a moment, then sighed.
"One second, I want to come down there." She seemed to say as she was engulfed into darkness. She then appeared next to the depressed boy, sitting next to him.
"I know much wont come from a stranger, but I hope you get your hopes up; you seem like you would have a great smile." She said smiling over at him. She twitched slightly as Shinzo seemed to appear, causing her to smile up at him.
She then stood and bowed to both boys,
"I see you must be friends? I'll leave you be since I'm a stranger mostly." She said softly.

I want to go
I got to run
Run to the moment that set me free.
You tell me why
I hear the sound,
The sound of my dream

User Image

Ezikii

Beloved Shapeshifter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:39 pm
"I guess it is quite funny." Erik muttered, his eyes glued to a random patch of grass on the ground. A small hint of a smile escaped his lips. "Yes, a very long day." he said then finally glanced at the boy. "Interesting dance." he said, revealing that he was able to see the guy's dance even while looking at the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:08 pm
Shinzo took out a bushy fake mustache and a monocle and placed them on, talking with an English accent.
" You just have to let loose sometimes! "
He then stashed them back away, a smile protruding from the bushy batch of hair.
" A wise man always says that everyone gets suicidal, but you need to let loose if you want to shake off the noose. "
A noted casually, puffing a cloud of smoke shaped like a skull and then puffing a cloud shaped like a flower.
" Life is a stone-cold b***h. Sometimes, we just have to tough it out. "
He said, ashing his herbal cig and seeing the burnt tiny petals of ash dance toward the waters.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:16 pm
"Wonderful simile." Erik sighed and leaned back in his seat. "Forgive me if I can't be ecstatic right now." he muttered and ran a hand through his black hair. "I've just gone through a lot in about an hour or two."

((gtg early today, byeeee!!!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:03 pm
JJ was running acroos the lake with no cloths on. He Was crying and trying to find shelter.
User Image

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:11 pm
Before Shinzo could reply, he noticed the ghost guy running across the lake.
" Oh no, him again..."
Knowing it was bad news, he caught him straight into his bottomless jacket again. He held the jacket to his side as he continued smoking, now in his t-shirt.
JJ was now in the world of Shinzo's jacket, piles and piles and piles of random cloths, weapons of all kinds, packets of cigs, and many other things.
" Ghosty, why are you naked? "
He said in a casual, questioning, serious tone.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:54 pm
JJ looked around. "I was a cat and lost my clothes..."
User Image

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:05 pm
Erik numbly watched a naked guy run into the other man's jacket as they both disappeared. He blinked a few times, emotionless, then looked down. "I believe the antidepressant I was given is having side-effects." he muttered and rested his head on his hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:52 pm
JJ sighed.
User Image

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:55 pm
Shinzo shook his head.
" Find some cloths in my hood, get dressed and just wait it all off at my dorm. "
He noted to JJ before continuing.
" I have been seeing many ghosts here lately. It's strange. "

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:09 pm
JJ nodded and putted on cloths.
User Image

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:55 am
Kino and katiana started walking. Taitto and tomoyokai behind them. Somehow tomoyokai had a big explosion with a potion and she was a different person. She looked much younger, age 14 now. She also didn't have her hair all silver anymore, it was black with silver streaks. Her voice was softer and childlike. Katiana and kino were acting as guards even though katiana was the one who was suppose to be guarded. Tomoyokai saw the lake and walked up to it slowly, sticking her hands in it. Water wrapped around her and danced then fell back into the lake. Her eyes were sad by this. Taitto sighed and sat down on the floor playing with her braided hair.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff