Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:25 pm
Larka shoved Shadow's shoulder with her own. "I asked that. He's just been traveling." She gave the male Wolf a warning glare. She'd explain later that the fox didn't wanna talk about it, but for now she hoped Shadow would just play nice.

"You can go ahead and drink, Asiril. You're welcome to stay here for as long as you need. On behalf of the Pack, we welcome you."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:26 pm
Asiril eyed the wolf answering curtly, "a little bird told me that there was a place of beauty with a kind pack of wolves, residing in it, I was exploring for your pack when Larka stumbled across me" He offered a weak chuckle, his throat was dry, he had neglected drink since his travels began. He nodded to her words, "thank you, your too kind" He carefully walked towards the waters edge peering at his reflecting, the scar visible down his eye, he slightly still nursed his right forleg yet ignored the sting he dipped down for a sip, then drank quietly enjoying the cool brisk water.  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Metal criminal minds

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:31 pm
He grinned as he nudged Larka back "Well then you may stay with us then" he said before looking at Larka "As for you, at least give a warning before you bring a new one with you" he grinned "Almost makes me suspicious of your intentions" he said  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:38 pm
Larka rolled her eyes and gnashed her teeth together in a mock warning. "We need others here." She stood and stretched before going to Asiril's side to drink as well. After lapping up a few swallows, she turned back to Shadow and smirked. "Besides, I gave you plenty of warning," she teased.

She ignored the fox's nurturing of his leg. She figured he wouldn't appreciate if she pointed out a weakness. If he wanted help, he'd have asked, maybe.

Larka went back to rest by Shadow. She flopped down beside him and rolled onto her side. She put a paw on his shoulder and pushed slightly. "Besides, you smell like Nabila again. I thought you didn't like her," she teased even more.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:42 pm
As Asiril drank, Shadows comment made him choke slightly at the thought. He eyed Larka as she and he drank, when she finished he decided to stop and sat looking towards the wolves, curious of them his head turned tot he side slightly. He listened to their conversing. Then decided to take a few steps towards them and lay down, curling his tail about him as he watched them still, slightly grateful that most of his wounds had healed, and more so that Larka seemed kind.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:44 pm
He sighed "She's a frien that likes to tease about my water phobia" he said slowly, I just tease her back he said sitting he looked at her "As for you" he said grinning "I have my fun and wait to get you" he said grinning as he used his tail to go around rubbing against her belly "Besides If you had warned me I wouldn't have needed to look him over, I just would have gave him a heads up on what to do when you flirt" he said joking with her about the last part  

Metal criminal minds

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:48 pm
Larka scoffed and kicked dirt at him. Flirt? Flirt!? "I do no such thing," she growled defensively. She sat up and turned her head away from him, ignoring anymore of his accusations.

"I met him as soon as I introduced you two. There was no time to warn you. Not my fault you can't even smell your own butt," she joked. She put a paw over her nose and lowered her ears for effect. "And lucky you too, 'cause my word is it rancid!"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:52 pm
Asirils eyes widen with the sudden movement and growl, at his feet suddenly but used too much force and his right foreleg gave and let out a soft yelp that be bit back and stared at the ground, gently setting his foot tot he ground ears drooping.  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Metal criminal minds

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:52 pm
He howled wildly as he laughed "That would be the wet fur" he said to her as he sat up he looked at her grinning "Besides I didn't think you cared much of my time spent with Nabalia, why the sudden intrest?" he asked grinning as he joked with her more

he then looked at Aisirils with confusion as he just watched  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:02 pm
Larka giggled at Shadow's excuse. The sudden pained noise made her pick her head up and her ears p***k forward.

She watched the fox as he tried to be more careful. Standing and looking at him solemnly, she walked towards him and regarded him with a scrutinizing eye. The playful she-Wolf gone, Larka was suddenly more serious.

To prevent any escape or further damage, she stood directly over Asiril and lowered her head to sniff his entire body. She was scanning for any infection or internal bleeding. She could only smell bruises and very few cuts.

Still standing over him with her head lowered, Larka looked the fox in the eye. "This can no longer be ignored. You must rest to heal properly. And you need to tell us what this jumpiness is about. We don't want our playful banter and antics to startle you into attack."

She straightened and tossed her head again to signal the direction to walk towards. "Come to the den. There is food and places to rest."

Suddenly remembering what she ran through the forest for in the first place, Larka turned to Shadow. "I need for you to find the Griffin. I scented Unicorn blood earlier. Show him to our den and we will talk with him."

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:06 pm
Asiril winced, fearful of the anger he had invoked from his wounds. He sighed offering a brief nod in farwell to Shadow he walked quickly with a little awkwardness with Larka. His tail unmoving and his ears angled back. "I-I am sorry..I did not mean to ruin your play.." He looked down.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:07 pm
He shook his head "No, he should not walk on that leg" he said moving over "I will bring some of it back for him, if he tries moving make him stay" he said in a serious tone as he ran off towards the scent of the blood, he found the corpse again quickly and took out large chunks of meat, he took them and ran back  

Metal criminal minds

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:13 pm
Larka took heed of Shadow's warning. Without any word, she lifted Asiril by the scruff of his neck. She desperately wanted to run to get to the den quicker, but she figured the movement would jostle the injuries more.

She wanted so badly to tell him that she was not angry; she was just concerned with his well-being. Everyone she met was instantly in her care.

Once they could reach the den safely, she intended to tell him just that. No sense in making him worry needlessly.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:15 pm
Asiril struggled at first curling his tail toward him his ears flattening to his head letting a yelp as she grabbed him, but let out a sigh and drooped abit letting her carry him. he wouldn't be able to fight her off as tired as he was so he decided to head to her wishes.  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Metal criminal minds

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:17 pm
Shadow returned with the meat as he looked at Larka, "Ok, he said dropping the meat "Lets let him eat first, then we bring him back to the Den so he can rest" he said as he sat as he looked at the Fox  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games