Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Movie Theater Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poison Pie Squared

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:00 pm
"It all started when I was little. We had been together since preschool. And I have had a crush on him since then. So It made me feel weird when I tried to ask him out. But when I tried he always had his friend with him so it made it even harder. I would end up running away from him, my hair turning slightly blue. His friend's nickname was D, that's all I ever knew about him. But after my mom invited him over to a sleepover with me, which was kinda weird, I finally did it. He said yes. We dated for a year, eight months, and two days. Then when I was over his house he turned to me, kissed me softly on the cheek, and said, " ' I'm breaking up with you' " . I nearly blew up in flames, literally. My hair was on fire. So after I packed up all my things and smacked him so hard he couldn't feel his cheek, I left, leaving a letter I meant to give him on his doorstep. And after a couple months, the newspaper headlines were, '15 year old hangs himself from tree'. I went beserk. At the time I was 16, two months older than him, I was out on the street. And to get my anger out, I would light things on fire..... So after that I never thought I would like anyone again.. But something just really clicks with you.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:21 pm
(((Anyone there? I'm lonley )= ))))  

Poison Pie Squared

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:31 pm
User Image
Desmond

Desmond looked at her. "My story isn't so tragic. I just died in a car wreck a month or so ago. Don't remember much." he shrugged. He did remember that head line, when she mentioned it, he remembered being really sad about it.

((I see what you're trying to do there. "D" as in Desmond... Then Desmond died later... I almost didn't get it there for a while. XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:34 pm
(((lol i hoping you would catch on)))
"Yeah I know. I was born a vampire since birth, but both my parents were human. They didn't know. they still don't know."  

Poison Pie Squared

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:02 pm
User Image
Desmond

"As far as I know, I was just born a human." Desmond didn't remember much from his mortal life. "That's an odd occurrence, isn't it?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:05 pm
"Yeah." LuLu looked up, "Ohh hey the movie's over." I smiled.  

Poison Pie Squared

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Poison Pie Squared

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:11 pm
((( i gtg i'll be on at about 3:30 pm tomarrow baii)))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:27 pm
User Image
Desmond

Desmond shrugged. "Well, I should probably get back to Ivy. It was good meeting you." he walked through the seats like they weren't there and soon reached where he was sitting before. "Sorry about that."

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Poison Pie Squared

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:08 pm
"Nice meeting you too. Desmond." LuLu smiled. "I'll be watching you.." She giggled. "If you want to talk to me, I'll eather be in the woods, in a tree. Or in my dorm. See ya!!" I got up and skipped out of the room humming a joyfull toon.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:28 pm
septeda
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ivy Shi

Love me... Hate me...

Ivy smiled. "It's fine." She looked around. "That movie made the devil look cool." She laughed lightly, curious about what he was talking to LuLu about, but didn't ask.

Do what you want... But I'm still me... I won't change.

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

lost traveler69

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:46 pm
Winry looked at the movie listings  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:03 pm
Lena Foster
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lena led Kyuo to the theatre and smiled at him. "Anything in particular ya wanna watch?" she asked and leaned against him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

vfedcvfe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:50 pm
"No, I dont mind what you pick, and Im a guy who is okay with almost anything that someone picks." Kyuo said as he put a arm around her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:03 pm
Lena blushed when he put his arm around her. Oh, she had to step her game up! "Let's just go into a random movie then." she said. "After all, we won't really be watching it~" she winked at him.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash