Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply One on One
Enshara & Eclipse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:38 pm
User Image
Kyso watched with interest. At the time of the death, he hadn’t given much thought to politics, so had lost the chance to learn the details or the rumors that ensued. He had to admit, he was a little surprised to watch the child slaughter so expertly her mother, but the abysmal scene did not appall him as it would have a human. No, he turned to look at her, and commented rather nonchalantly, “We have a lot more in common than I realized.” He could tell she was distraught but opted for honesty anyway, “You see, I killed both of my parents.” He sat down on the side of her face, keeping her gaze, “Except that I don’t regret it.” He cocked his head to the side, still watching her, “Does that make it worse?”

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:56 am
I'll show you a sweet dream

Isabella Morningstar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
Looking at him, she thinks for a moment and shakes her head. "N-No...not if...they had done something wrong." she says quietly as she looks at him. She wasn't sure what to do but she couldn't take it any more. She had been holding it in for so long that she just couldn't stop her tears. Wrapping her arms around Kyso, she starts to cry harder. "I...I love my mother....I....I didn't want....to kill her." she cries as her body starts to shake from how hard she is crying.

Next night

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:30 am
User Image
((I’m sorry. I’ve been sick, and there was a death in my family…I promised her I would continue living, so I’m going to try and get back onto Gaia.))

Kyso refrained from admitting the only thing his parents had truly done wrong was be weak. Sure, as a child his father beat him and his mother, but quickly the man grew to fear his son. Kyso came into his power at an early age; he used his parents efforts to support him until he was ready to leave, then he killed and absorbed their energy. His father probably deserved it: he was a b******d, and he did his mother a favor to not have to live as weak as she was.

As Isabella buried her face against his chest, Kyso stood there for a moment, unsure what to do. Crying women were not his specialty. Usually he made them cry, and leaving them was the only action necessary. That was not an option with Isabella; not that he was entirely clear why. Feeling moisture gather on his chest, he awkwardly wrapped one arm and his wing around her deceptively frail frame. He didn’t understand where this terrible grief came from. It was almost overflowing, but she should have come to terms with it as it happened years before. Obviously, it was an accident, and her mother would realize that. Even though she died, that was Fate, not Isabella’s fault.

None had control over Fate. Except maybe Destiny. The two deities were almost one, sharing both body and soul. Destiny was gifted with the ability to sketch the lives of everyone at their birth, but Fate’s decree is what truly happened. Fighting it was inane. Acceptance was the only right course. Frowning minutely, he tried to figure out how to explain that to the sobbing girl.

Only a sigh accompanied by a She might as well learn sometime warned him as Deity pushed forward, taking control of the body they shared. In a smooth, more sensual voice than Kyso’s snobbish tone, “Hush now child,” as he ran his Isabella’s violet hair. “Do not blame yourself for another’s actions. You are cursed with two souls, each must bear their own blame.” Gently he kissed the top of her head. “We might be able to teach you to actually communicate with your other half, to the benefit of both of you.” He was speaking to the internal "evil" side of her as well. He understood what it was like to be trapped within a body that wasn't yours to control.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:42 am

Isabella Morningstar

User Image
((I understand. Just take your time.))

Startled by his knew tone of voice, Isabella looks up at him. Her eyes were blood shot and it was clear to see that she still had tears in her eyes. Rubbing her eyes on her sleeve, she looks back at him. "What...What do you mean? You...You don't sound like Kyso. Who are you?" she asks him as she moves away from him slightly. She desperately wanted to control her other half and was a bit startled by Kyso's new voice.

Next night

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:37 am
User Image
Deity allowed her to shy away from him, it was a common reaction. A sly smirk grew on his face, the tip of a fang showing. “You may call me Deity, princess.” Though he wasn’t completely popular, considering how long he spent dead, the demon was still told as a frightening fairy tale to keep children in line. Few scholars remember the destruction he caused in her early years before devoting himself to learning all magicks. The knowledge was still there, but the ability of Kyso had not grown to fit that yet, but the demon was patient, willing to wait for the time the boy achieved his full power. “Kyso and I are…partners if you will. Though we do not share a soul as I believe the two of you do, you can grow to become partners as well.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:38 pm

Isabella Morningstar

User Image

Looking at him, she thinks for a moment before realizing where she had heard that name before. "And you are offering to help me? What price are you wanting." she says to him as her eyes narrow. She had been told a tale once about the being known as Deity. She hadn't become frightened of it at all and so she was never told the story again.

Next night

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:51 pm
User Image
Kyso's lip curved, the same arch his smirk usually had. But this one had less amusement showing and of a vicious tinge. "You have great power, princess. If you marry Kyso, we would gain some of that power." He kept with the facts that she'd like; the ones she already knew. Mentioning the plan of killing her and draining her of her power didn't seem appropriate at this moment. "But as any magician, even one as young as you know control is what truly matters. Power is pointless without control." His voice had a pull to it, adding to the offer. "And when you have control, think of what the two of us can do together."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:46 pm

Isabella Morningstar

User Image
((Sorry for not replying, I thought this had died))

Isabella looks at him and shakes her head. "I don't see a point in power, nor does it interest me. I know that I must have control over my power. I do not wish to marry Kyso for power. It seems that you are not understanding that." she says to him as she straightens her back and moves to walk past him.

Next night

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:29 am
User Image
((You replied a grand day after I did. I think we can officially say it did die. Life was overwhelming me for a while, so I disappeared from Gaia. I'm going to try coming back and balancing what I have to do.))

Kyso took over his body once more, and grabbed tightly onto Isabella's wrist as she past. "Wait," he whispered his voice returned to normal. "You're right, power is nothing without control. Let me help you with that." He tried searching her eyes, unsure how to say it. On some level, unlike Deity, he understood why she wanted to marry him. It had to do with the connection that could easily be formed between them. It was strong, stronger than anything he understood. He knew that love was what she thought it was. And he'd seen it in the Great Lucifer. But he also knew that love made you weak, and he would never hinder his power. For the first time in his life, he tried to explain that with his eyes, for he couldn't put it into words.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:24 pm

Isabella Morningstar

User Image
((It's okay, just take your time))

Startled, Isabella turns and looks at him. After a moment, she looks down slightly and steps towards him. "You know very well how I feel don't you but, you won't let anyone in because of power. Am I right?" she asks as she looks at him and places a hand lightly against the side of his face. Letting out a sigh, she looks down and allows her hand to fall from his face. Turning from him, she heads for the door. "I will inform my father that I have changed my mind and to forget what I have said. The next suitor that comes, I will accept." she says in a voice that seemed slightly defeated by the whole event.

Next night

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:32 pm
User Image
The bat demon wasn't going to lose her. Though he told himself it was for her power, he tightened his hand on her wrist, preventing her from fully going through the door. When she meets his eyes again he nods slowly, replying, "I know how you feel. Do you believe I do not feel this connection between us?" He let go of her wrist, but sent energy through the thin thread that still formed between the two of them. "It is rare." He paused, trying to find the words, "Confusing. But I want to understand it. I want to try. Is that enough?" He asked the question softly, listening to Deity praise him in his head. But it was true, he didn't want the connection to break like it did. He wanted it to grow.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:51 pm

Isabella Morningstar

User Image

Looking back at him, she blushes lightly and nods her head. "I see..." she say. Remaining quiet for a few moments longer, she balls her hands up into fists and lets out a slow breath. Screw protocol and being proper she thinks. Going towards him, she places her lips against his in a gentle kiss as she places her hands lightly on his chest.

Next night

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:14 pm
User Image
Sex, the demon had had plenty of times, but kissing, kissing had only been with her. He let himself fall into the kiss, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her firmly against his body. Kyso marveled at the taste of her. A sweetness with just the hint of tartness. It was as if his favorite meal was somehow in her mouth. He sucked her tongue in, purposefully nicking it gently just to get a quick taste of her blood. Though they say as long as it's red, it tastes the same, the vampiric knew different. A moan crossed his lips as his fangs elongated. He did not try for another nick, just savored the taste he got from her.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:31 pm

Isabella Morningstar

User Image

Feeling him pull her close, she leans against him and closes her eyes. Feeling the nick on her tongue, she jumps slightly but relaxes just as quickly. Hearing his moan, she had to do everything in her power to not moan as well even though the sensations she was feeling demanded it. After only a few more moments, she reluctantly pulls away from him. Her cheeks are a bright red as she looks down at her feet. "I..umm...I'm sorry. That was...too forward of me." she whispers.

Next night

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:09 pm
User Image
Kyso raised an eyebrow. Why in his few years at the castle had he shown any care for protocol? Besides, that was just a kiss; if she had started stripping, he might have considered it forward, but still he wouldn't have minded. In response, he stepped forward, closing the space between them again, and cupped the back of her neck. "Don't apologize. I don't mind." He leaned down to kiss her once more, expecting no resistance on her part. In his mind, the time had come to complete their bonding. Why else would she have kissed him?

One on One

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff