Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Weapon? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

favorite weapon
  knife
  handgun
  shotgun
  bazooka
  uzi
  rifle
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:47 pm
What are you talking about? The info was given to you from the very first game. I still remember RE2 and 3, they had the best info. It's like, "HK-VP70. A German made gun that carries 9x19mm Parabellum rounds."
Like, we learned the gun's real name and what country made it. That's educational, and I found very interesting.

Crap like, "This gun could kill an elephant!" doesn't teach me a damn thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:59 pm
I guess people who like Resi 4 are suger overloaded 10 year olds who can't be bothered to read stuff like that, it insults me that Capcom patronises 'spelt that wrong' me by trying to dumb down the description.
It is kinda interesting and it's not like the information about the guns was hard to get. Go to youur local gun shop and ask about certain models or just look in a catalouge, i bet it will tell you all sorts of things about them.  

Lisa Trevor

Frostyness

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:46 am
the handgun. it doesn't do the most damage but you always seem to have bullets for it and it doesn't let you down..  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:13 pm
Custom shotgun from Resi 2 every time. Gotta love that super shotgun, everytime you fire it, it's like the world ends.  

Byouma Neko

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:54 pm
Byouma Neko
Custom shotgun from Resi 2 every time. Gotta love that super shotgun, everytime you fire it, it's like the world ends.
Yeah, but the recoil on that thing! gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:37 pm
The magnum revolver in Zero, the grenade launcher in Remake, and the rocket launcher in 4...can't remember what was my favortie in CV.  

Muffia_Smith

Kobo-chan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:10 am
guess either a knife or crowbar for close-range. But weapon from the game, I would have to either say the STI 6.0 (the weird, purple handgun that Carlos uses in Mercenaries), the Western Shotgun (the small, upgraded shotgun from RE3), or the Custom Shotgun from RE2.

I forgot if the STI is an actual handgun or a DE. The Western Shotgun is cool because how Jill aims, shoots and reloads with it. It's got the same power as a shotgun, right? And the Custom Shotgun... It's uber powerful. ...But I think I'll break my limbs before I could kill another zombie = =;;

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:35 am
I'm a very large fan of:

The Red9 (AKA the C96 Mauser Pistol -1896- )
Broken Butterfly (mostly because I love butterflies, and this was my favorite Magnum in the game...)

The Samurai Edge
Umbrella-make Magnum (The one Billy uses)

I saw the above two on sale at Ebay about a year ago... replicas obviously... but you can imagine the hatred I have toward myself for not buying them.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:44 am
NotteRequiem
I'm a very large fan of:

Broken Butterfly (mostly because I love butterflies, and this was my favorite Magnum in the game...)

The Samurai Edge

I saw the above two on sale at Ebay about a year ago... replicas obviously... but you can imagine the hatred I have toward myself for not buying them.

Wait, the Umbrella-Make Magnum is not called the Samurai Edge... Or do you mean those two separately?

I gotta say, I'm a fan of handguns, and the Samurai Edge, Barry Model, is awesome though. It's powerful, but not TOO powerful. But still, I could beat the whole game with that one handgun. It's very fun that way.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:40 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
NotteRequiem
I'm a very large fan of:

The Samurai Edge

Wait, the Umbrella-Make Magnum is not called the Samurai Edge... Or do you mean those two separately?

I gotta say, I'm a fan of handguns, and the Samurai Edge, Barry Model, is awesome though. It's powerful, but not TOO powerful. But still, I could beat the whole game with that one handgun. It's very fun that way.

Seeing as they are on two separate lines... they are seperate entities. And yes, the Samurai Edge is a nitsy fun gun to have laying around the mansion... err... house... er... gun cabinet....  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Officer Kashino

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:33 pm
I'd say the chicago typewriter would be my choice, if not that then maybe the m4 assault rifle from RE outbreak.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:51 pm
Tie for me between the TMP and the Knife. The TMP jus felt bad a**, laying out a wave of ammo onto the hapless masses. The Chicago Typewriter is jus too cheap for me to consider bad a**. As for the Knife, I can't think of one time where it didn't come in handy. Personally, wouldn't it be cool if we could use swords, or machetes in Resident Evil? Swish, thunk!  

Hanibal Rex

Byouma Neko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:55 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Byouma Neko
Yeah, but the recoil on that thing! gonk

But thats half the fun. I for one like the feeling of an explosion in my hands, the bigger the better. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:18 pm
RE4 Red 9
Magnum REDA  

Captain Phantom

Dapper Phantom

Shinigami Substitute

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:56 pm
Broken Butterfly for the super special awesome reload.
Shotgun to pwn zombies/ganados/upcoming creatures that have yet to be released.

And the holy almighty knife! Muhahahahaahaha!!!!! ninja  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces