Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:38 am
User Image"wow baby" nagi catches her "phew that was close" nagi smiled at niku "ainth that right" niku just laughed and nagi apppears at alucards dorm with both of them  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:51 am
User Image
serenity ran in as she would sit down laying the baby sofetly in its carrier she pulled her knees close and began to cry"Nagi..im so sorry i didnt me to.."

Misuki Izo

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:57 am
User Image "finally that dilevery was over now i can just relax on this nice sand" ikkaku looked in the sky and he fell asleep  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:59 am
User Image
serenity blinked"oh..i know you.." she said to the boy"your the one who delivered the gift

Misuki Izo

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:03 am
User Image ikkaku wakes up and looks at the girl "yea thats i the one and only ikkaku" ikkaku smiled then layed back down  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:04 am
User Image
serenity wiped her eyes"its..nice to meet you.. as you know im serenity and this is dark.." points to her sleeping son

Misuki Izo

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:06 am
User Image ikkaku smiled well its nice to meet you both" then ikkaku got up wait your son is named dark why would you name a boy like that name"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:08 am
User Image
serenity let go of her knees"his..father named him.." she said as she smiled

Misuki Izo

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:12 am
User Image ikkaku blinked at her "wait so what your telling me that his father named him dark well now thats interseting" ikkaku looked at his watch "well miss sereinty hate to leave you alone out here but its time for me to go back to work it was nice metting you and dark" ikkaki smiled  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:14 am
User Image
serenity sighed"oh..ok i should be used to it...." she looked back at the water

Misuki Izo

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:17 am
User Image ikkaku started to walks away and he looked back and sigh "well how much worse can it get and who cares about that job its annoying" ikkaku ran back to sereinty "i changed my mind as you can see i decided to stay with you and get to know you more and besides i dont need that job" ikkaku smiled and sat next to her  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:18 am
User Image
serenity blinked"oh ok..." she said as the water hit her feet as she was thinking

Misuki Izo

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:20 am
User Image "so miss sereinty how was dark father like if i may ask" he said looking out torwards the water  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:21 am
User Image
serenity looked at him"well..he is a sweet guy untile reciently he became..violent..but he died..so im still sad about that"

Misuki Izo

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:24 am
User Image ikkaku looked at her with his eyes widen "wow it must have been hard to loose some one like that first all lovie dovie than violent" ikkaku looks down "i know how you feel it happen to me when i had someone like that i thought i could trust her but she tryed to kill me so i left her" ikkaku played with the sand then looked at her black dress  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games