Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
{ The School Office } [Re-Open] PAGE 36: THE CALLING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:32 pm
Her tail swished back and forth as she watched them all. Well, it looked like things had finally settled down now. Good. It meant she could remove herself from the desk she was on top of. With a soft sigh, she switched from crouching to sitting on it. The patchwork approached her as he made his way towards two ghouls the she-wolf didn't know but had seen around. LW gave him a friendly smile when his hand fell to her shoulder. "No prob." She said quietly and glanced towards the others he was moving towards. "If they don't mind..."

Following Christof over towards the two ghouls, LW stopped near them and smiled. "Hi. I'm LW. Do you guys mind if I sit over here as well?" She made sure to give patches an affectionate pat on the shoulder too. The she-wolf still didn't think him to be 'bad'.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:19 pm
She made a happy little noise as her friend draped on her, leaning into Yaya and bringing her knees up to her chest. Suddenly all hell broke loose though for a minute there and Junko gasped, clinging to Yaya and trying to shy away from the fighting. She already had detention for a stupid game; Junko was not getting involved in a fight that could land any of them in worse trouble than they were already in! She blinked and glanced toward Yaya as she rubbed their cheeks together, giggling and relaxing enough to close her eyes and nuzzle her cheek against her friend's. Hmm? Oh...she was inviting the patchwork to sit with them? Alright then! She smiled warmly to the boil, giving him and his friend a little wave. "Hello, LW! It's nice to meet you. I'm Junko. You can sit with us, of course." Okay so..maybe detention wouldn't be so bad after all as long as they were in good company? Junko turned enough to slide her arms around her friend's middle and cling to her, snuggling up close against Yaya.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:38 pm
With the patchwork now settled beside her, Yaya turned a sly little smile on the sloth demon. There was every chance in the world that the boil would miss it, but that didn't matter. "Of course not, go right ahead. Lw was it?" she'd turned back to address the new comer, smiling politely as the monster ghoul seated before her turned to cuddle against her front. A hand rose automatically to smooth along Junko's hair, petting the other ghoul almost absently to comfort her. "I'm Hadiyya."

With her free hand she gave Christof's shoulder a gentle, reassuring pat. "Don't be so down." Swimming eyes fell on the pen and the constant doodling at the corner of one tile, and she was quick to snatch the pin away, cradling one stitched cheek as she pulled his head up to look at her. "I don't think that's wise, all things considered." They were already in trouble, it wouldn't do to ad vandalism to the poor Igors record. The smile she gave him was apologetic, and afterwards she'd let her hand fall to his own. Pulling it over so it rested on Junkos back, and she could easily see it as she set pen tip to stitched flesh. Tracing the beginnings of a lovely design upon the backs of his fingers and hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:28 pm
Christof flinched when the pen was plucked from his hand, but ultimately straightened up a hair to see what she was doing better. A pattern? He cocked his head, practically entranced by the growing design. The hunchback doodled a bit himself, but nothing so intricate. It was a welcome distraction- he knew he was prone to losing his temper, and really he did NOT want to make things worse right now... even so, every so often he glanced over his hunch to see if either the Sloth Demon or his new Marked Servant were looking at him. At least these new friends seemed nice enough.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:48 pm
The door to Hellma's office cracked open, and the headmistress glared out at the gathered students. "You snots will be dealt with soon. But you..." she hissed, and pointed at Barth, "...you would mark others in this office?" Fuscia lips curled up in a toothy sneer, "You go to the guidance counselor now. Catch-up with the rabble later."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:08 pm
The secretary was oddly, absent during the entire debacle, though the gnome running around in his hoodie was more than happy to take his place. It was probably a good thing, considering what Hellma had in store for these kids.  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

childs menu

Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:51 am

Claire sneaked into the office, realizing she was a bit late. Just in time for the lady, who Claire now knew was the Headmistress, to tell Barth to go to the counselor. Claire just looked nervously at Barth and the others and sat down, frightened. She had a bad feeling about this.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:59 am
If she could, Tess would have pressed herself flat against the wall when Hellma made her appearance. Not that the wall would have been any protection against whatever the Headmistress had planned for them. She spotted Calder, recalling how she and the kelpie had been sent to the Other Bathroom as punishment, and tried to make eye contact, as if offering him whatever strength she could muster. (Which wasn't really much, given the winged vampire's spineless nature.)

"T-take your time, Headmistress," Tess gulped beneath her breath.

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:11 am
At his name, Barth slumped further down against the wall, trying to blend in with the wallpaper. No dice. When the door slammed shut, the only thing he managed to say just came out as a distressed squeaking sound. Clearing his throat, he started to get up, just as Claire came in.

"I'm err, I'll," He thumbed over his shoulder, towards the door.

It took him a while to traverse the room, and abandon Christof to Yaya and Colette to someone else's explanations.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:15 am
Calder has been pacing and only paused once when he heard mention of carrots. When it seemed he must of misheard, he went back to pacing, the steady Clop Clop Clop of his hooves on the tile floor not doing any wonders for strained nerves. He really didn't like detention, and he wondered if the game had been worth the risk. Then again, he took it that anything Hellma hated had to be good, and tried to muster some semblance of courage that this was going to be an ongoing war with her (or maybe IT), and that he would have to take any punishment for the risks he wanted for fun and romance. If Hellma had her way, they'd all be in a prison scrubbing forgotten toilets and appliances and not cracking a smile once. This was not how he planned to spend his youth.

Set in a frown, the kelpie barely noticed Tess until she caught his gaze and he paused, before trotting over and plopping down next to her. "Do you think there is a Other Other Bathroom?" He asked her, hoping that they wouldn't be fighting gnomes and soap monsters again. "I just managed to start sleeping from the last time." Ugh, and even then the smell of toilet cleaner made him have war flashbacks.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:42 am
Maritess shuddered in dread at the possibility that Calder's question was true. If the Other Bathroom had been bad, she didn't dare think what the Other Other Bathroom would be like. "I hope to Jack there isn't. My hair smelled just terrible for weeks," she frowned then her voice dropped low as she murmured to the kelpie, "Do you suppose all sorts of fun and games that aren't school-sanctioned banned?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:51 am
Calder shook at the thought of smell. Not only was there a horrid smell at the bathroom, but he had left smelling of cleaner. "That soap beast that got me made me smell like soap for weeks. It was everywhere. My ears, hair, and even my nose. I couldn't smell or taste anything but Swamp Summer soap for days after." Ugh, and he had burped bubbles too. Sometimes he would wake up and find bubbles on the top of his tub come morning. It was impossible to get his hair to the messy state it was used to being in after, but he finally managed to get the last of the slick cleaner washed off. It just took lots and lots of dips in the swamp and river.

At her whisper, he looked around to check the area, and then leaned to whisper. "I think ANYTHING fun or romantic is banned here. If it isn't going to rot your brain with monotony or sap the life out of you from boredom, it's not welcomed here. It's why we need to do more of these things - even if....the cost are high." To this he swallowed, remembered the taste of soap. " ....we can't let that little bean of a woman win." He stated.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:55 am
Natalia, having lost herself once again in thought, pressed her hand against Renaissance's back once he was seated and head-desk-ing. "No, doesn't look like it champ." Her eyes scanned the room until a voice resounded, addressing the students.

Silence was her first instinct, and as she listened and watched Barth move, her mouth turned the edges into a deep frown. This was...not good. She leaned over then, hand cupped and whispered into Renaissance’s ear. “What do you think she’s going to do to us?

She had heard horrible things about the Hellma teacher, but how horrible would their punishment be?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:09 am
Maritess couldn't help but stare at Calder in sheer awe. The kelpie had guts and conviction! He was brave and confident but not foolishly so. If Tess hadn't known of Calder's... feelings for a certain literature teacher she might have started admiring him the way he did the professor. Instead, she'll support him as best as she could. It was the only way she knew how. That and, well, his determination and conviction easily swayed her onto his side. "Whatever plan you come up with, count me in!" she declared while whispering.  

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:14 am
Calder grinned, as he did have some plans. "Ditto. Come up with any idea, and I'll back you up. The students with imagination need to save our student body from the dictatorship that is...that!" He jabbed a thumb at Hellma's door - Probably not the best idea, but when did Calder ever have good ideas? Clearly unaware of any way that Calder would sway anyone, he smiled and leaned back, but then settled back to nervousness. "Whatever happens, I just hope it doesn't involve soap or angry gnomes." Speaking off, he narrowed his eyes at the passing one that was dressed as the Secretary from before. It wasn't a great improvement, but at least this one was less sassy. Still, Calder didn't trust them after that fight in the Other Bathroom.

Leaning over, he smiled. "What do you think of next month? Think we'll be allowed to do anything then? Can't let the most romantic month of the year pass us. Might see about bringing in the holiday spirit." If that holiday was crushed by Hellma and her ban, he would die inside. He could not let that month pass him by without celebrating.

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff